All Comments on 'COVID19 2020: She's Across the Street'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
txcrackertxcrackeralmost 4 years ago
I liked it !

Soft gentle great !

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 4 years ago
Lovely

Sweet! Mature! Romantic! Enjoy it, Leo! You're her hero! Well done, JB. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
yes

great story chapter two please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Leo and Juliana

What a nice story; sweet and romantic and definitely not unrealistic or unbelievable.

I enjoyed the unfolding of events, taking the appropriate time for details, without dragging it out or flat out skipping to get there quicker. Happy, warm sex... love it.

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 4 years ago
Wonderful Mature story during the Social Distancing

Leo should be calling himself “Lucky Leo” after finding Juliana. You’ve done a fantastic job with the storyline, backstory, characters, dialogue and emotions of Leo and Juliana. It does call for a follow up chapter or two. It’s an all around wonderful erotic story of these two people thrown together because of the virus. Thank You and looking forward to reading more.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 4 years ago
Nice

Very nice covid story, thanks for it. Hope you write more of lucky Leo and lovely Juliana! 5 Stars from this old guy.

KingCuddleKingCuddlealmost 4 years ago
A Beacon of Hope! :+))

Love how down-to-earth this is...MmmmmHmmmm!

A Feel Good story...in all ways!

Love nice people being nice to each other!

joeoggijoeoggiover 1 year ago

Nice story. Sad. Because Covid sucked and made people do really stupid things. Especially in NYC. Glad to read a story that worked for them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...