All Comments on 'Coworker Ch. 01'

by bignfirm

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
don87654don87654almost 19 years ago
Very, Very Wonderful!

Several factors could be used here. If she was Latina, she was probably Catholic, and as such she probably did not use birth control. So did you knock her up? She is engaged, but she is obviously a hotttie for some side action, so if she does get preggie, are you going to marry her or are you going to let her boyfriend be the legal father of your baby? There is a lot of room here for a continuation and a very erotic continuation at that! Good story!

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezealmost 19 years ago
Yes Donnie

She is Latina, catholic, and uses no birth control. She is pregnant with quintuplets. She marries her fiance and he raise those five and the next twelve fathered by her co worker too. All in all they have 17 children together. She and her husband have none at all as he is never allowed to fuck her again. He is forced into subjegation by the lover and his wife, lives in a lawn shed with no power or running water, and is allowed in the house only to eat his wife's pussy after it is full of cum. After the children are All grown and through med and law schools, they drag the husband down the freeway at 80 mph behind the family pickup truck.

That fulfill your pregnancy cuckold fantasy, you sick fuck.

tnadnudertnadnuderover 10 years ago
Big Problem Early

Who cares about your "brow hair"?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Author, first, brown hair not "brow" hair. Second, loved the story and gave it a five! Thank you for a sizzler! jntiques

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbignfirm@bignfirm
sometimes i just like to write stories to express my fantasies about people in my life. if you read them i hope you enjoy! love to chat, say hi if you see me. occasionally down for some RP but prefer hot chat, maybe swap a pic or two if we get that far. if you like any of my...