All Comments on 'Crazy College Memory'

by JoeDreamer

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
vanillarodvanillarodover 17 years ago
hot!

Wow, what a hot story! The premise is good and the buildup and sex are just right. The main suggestion I have is to be careful with sentence-level issues and word choices (like lie vs. lay, waver vs. waiver, etc.). Please, write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Crazy

Great story.

(But peak vs peek?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Super Hot

Wow!

sperlingsperlingover 17 years ago
Wonderful

To be continued?

michassmichassover 17 years ago
some dream

Thanks Joe,

I'm over 50 now, and continue to have a wonderful sex life, but your story is as about as close as I am likely to get to this particular fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent prose!

Great to read something that's well written. Certainly touches many people's fantasies, the sex is hot, the characterization is adroitly worked into the story instead of burying us up front and the plot line moves well from points of tension to relaxation. Please, keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WHOAH!

This story's red hot! Barely stop myself cumin'!

gradprofgradprofover 17 years ago
Wow!

That was freakin' hot! The story line was interesting an the sex was so torrid. It didn't wind up how I was expecting either. Very nice.

hopelesshubbyhopelesshubbyalmost 17 years ago
Fantastic

Such a great story. The sexual tone was subtle for most of the story and it really felt like these characters were real - that they were slowly becoming infatuated with one another.

Wednesday at first looked like a stereotypical character, but then she had this great back story that filled her out. And April might be one of the hottest characters I've read of in quite a while.

And the climactic (hehe) scene really got me hot. I wasn't even looking to masturbate when I started reading the story but I couldn't help it by the end.

Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WHOW!

Wonderful build-up! Amazing sex! - It's the third time I've come back to this story, and I LOVE it. A sequel would be fun, maybe at the reunion after 10 or 25 years... and maybe with a switch in the dynamics, like, let Wednesday (hehe, and Jennie!) be the wiser and April and "you" be the fragiler. Or - write some other stories, you're damn good!

sexual4somesexual4someover 16 years ago
Wow...

Great story, just incredible. Have to write the sequel!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW

oh my god that was awsome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
too long

way too long and too much talking. I was bored by the first page.

ABQDUDEABQDUDEover 12 years ago
2 much

god i got off several times thinking about it. would love 2 hear what happened next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Great story. More like this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
HELLS BELLS BUT THAT IS SO EROTIC

glad he taught Wednesday a lesson when he caught her wiping the essay but what happened after that was just incredible - the sex was so good and then they got Jenny to join in...what a lucky bastard he is...fucking three woman at one time....wonder if he ends up dating April or Jenny or both and they end up as a threesome lovers....so hot.....

Just_TerriJust_Terriabout 10 years ago
Yummy ;)

Great dialogue... great character development... great description of physical movement sexually (whew!)... Everytime I think I can write good erotica I run across a story like this that makes me think 'no way' could I write this well. It is definitely a guy's perspective but he treats the women with respect and decency. The whole story put naughty ideas in my head! I tried to tell myself that I wasn't moist while reading it... but I didn't believe me.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 10 years ago
Joe, you do a great job with these college kids.

Sexy and fun. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

April is hot. I pictured her similar to Salma Hayek. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not sure but

that really sounds like U of O in Oregon !! Scotty

DaMooveeguyDaMooveeguyabout 4 years ago

Wednesday’s characterization turned around a bit too quickly to be believable, IMO. You don’t go from sabotaging someone’s academic career to having an orgy with them in 48 hours, even with the factors mentioned in the story.

On the other hand, this was a pretty original story, and I was happy to see that you avoided excessive dirty talk and semen enthusiasm, which are both overused and, in my experience, unrealistic tropes. Even though you toed the line in the last page or so, you never jumped over it. Also, I’m normally not inclined to like frat bros who spend more time hooking up than doing schoolwork, but you wrote him well enough that I was rooting for him by the end of the story, so Kudos to you for that.

Your phrasing was a bit repetitive (e.g. “cried”) and the typos were a bit distracting, but they could have been much worse. Altogether, it was no masterpiece, but it was enjoyable.

4.0/5.0

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 2 years ago

I wondered late in the story what was the point of the Jenny interlude. I was glad she came back. She had a good attitude. Too bad we didn't get to see the foursome.

I got really tired of "...the big-breasted girl..." over and over.

The MC was well written. He had a smart ass remark for every moment. Reminded me of a line from Twain's 1601: "With such a tongue as thine, lad, thou'lt spread the ivory thighs of many a willing maide in thy good time, an' thy cod-piece be as handy as thy speeche."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My college career wasn’t nearly as hot as this, but then I matriculated after 4 years in the Navy & a year in industry. I was more interested in finding a wife than a quick lay. Also the local state college had a reputation for academics, not parties.

My wild time was in my last few months aboard ship in Norfolk VA. I took an English course at a local university where I met a beautiful redhead.

Bill S.

Coochielover71Coochielover713 months ago

That’s one crazzzzzzy college memory. Great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous