Crazy from the Heat Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What I did next felt like it was happening on autopilot; I slowly stood up and pulled down my pants letting them drop to the floor. I stood there and felt my hand grab my cock and begin to stroke up and down the length of the shaft while never looking away from my naked mother sitting in the chair in front of me.

As I slowly rubbed my hand back and forth, what I saw will be a cherished memory until the day I die. My mom moved her hand down to her pussy and started rubbing her clit with two fingers. Her hand was a blur of motion and I am sure I was trying to keep pace with her movements.

"Oh god Ben, don't stop doing that, please don't stop"! She tilted her head back and let out a deep long moan and I knew right away that she was getting exactly what she needed. As soon as she was finished moaning she looked at me making eye contact as we both worked desperately towards our common goal. "When you're ready to cum Ben, I want you to come over here and squirt it allover my tits. Can you do that for me; please?

With out even thinking I took a few awkward steps in her direction trying not to trip over my pants pooled around my ankles. "I'm getting really close mom, it feels like I'm going to burst any moment now"!

With both of us going at it like this all I can hear is a chorus of wet slapping sounds when she says, "right here on my titties baby, mommy wants you to cum right here!" as she moves her free hand up to her nipple she starts pulling at it.

Watching her is more than I can stand and I feel that familiar tingle start down deep in my balls and climb up to the head of my cock. "Here it come mom. I am so close now. Really, close mom.

Speaking at the same time mom says, "Right here baby, right here on my tits Ben. I want your hot cum all over me baby. Let me have it. Please come for me. I need it so bad"!

"I love you mom" is all I could grunt out when I felt the first volley shoot from the end of my cock.

When the first stream splashed on her bouncing chest, she let out an ear-piercing scream and started convulsing in the chair. As the second and third hit mom leans forward and looks directly at my cock with her mouth open wide. That is when I direct the last shot strait into her open mouth.

The remaining cum did not shoot as far with the next one landing on her knee before the rest landed on the floor. I stumbled back and sat down on the bed feeling completely drained of energy. I laid back and tried to catch my breath as my heart tried to pound its way out of my chest.

The last thing I can remember before drifting off to sleep is mom saying that that was the best orgasm she has had in a long time.

12