All Comments on 'Crazy Mary'

by TemptedOne

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Psycho Bitch

Dude should've told his buddy Jeff "That bitch gropped me. I told her I'm not interested. If she does it again, I'm gonna slap her face, and then slap the company with a lawsuit."

Then again, if he's got prime rib at home and he wants a fat, greasy cheeseburger, he gets no pity from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it

I enjoyed this a lot. I don't normally leave comments but felt I had to thank you for a good short story. It's a shame it couldn't have been longer with more resistance and persuasion included.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Hard to feel sorry for a guy who have a lovely wife at home and gives in to the nasty fatty at the office. And hello, if she recorded him in his office you know she probably recordered their tryst. He's and idiot all around.

Like to think after the divorce that Becca found better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story

Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ft

fuck that bitch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
nice

Great story and looking forward to continuation where Mary forbids him to have sex with Becca, talks/hints with Becca about the affair and eventually let her watch it via live video.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Stupid Premise

A secretary in her mid-50s and having a baby sith him? Wtf?

This entire story is such a senseless attack on reader's sanity that I had to vote it one. Can't help.

ticklishsolesticklishsolesover 3 years ago
Great Story

I love, absolutely loved, dominant, aggressive women.

Ticklishsoles

TXSnake87TXSnake87almost 2 years ago

I would love to see this as an actual video. Anyone else?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Incredibly stupid. What a waste.

SleazyseductionSleazyseduction9 months ago

This is a fantastic story of seduction. A huge turn on!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous