Crazy Mary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TemptedOne
TemptedOne
399 Followers

"Maryyyyy, oh god, it feels SO GOOD!" I was losing myself in the pleasure.

"Tell me you love me baby, tell me............. Tell me you love me!" Mary demanded.

I felt completely overcome by lust, I freed Mary's breasts, grabbed them, and began sucking her nipples, alternating from one to the other. Mary moaned with renewed delight, I was finally reciprocating her actions. Mary grabbed my head and moved in for a kiss, this time I met her tongue with my own, and we began kissing each other passionately. We continued on like this for what must have been 15 minutes, barely removing our tongues from their embrace, and Mary's pussy still planted firmly on my cock. Mary stopped kissing me.

"Tell me you love me baby! Telllll meeeeee!" Mary pleaded.

"I love you Mary!" It turned me on to say it, and clearly had the same effect on Mary.

"MMMMMMM YES!!! Tell me again baby!"

"I love you Mary!"

"Again!"

"I love you Mary!"

"More than Becca?" Mary screamed with pleasure.

"Yes, I love you more than Becca!" Again it turned me on incredibly to say this.

"You love me more than Becca?"

"I love you more than Becca baby!"

"Ohhhhh, god I'm cumming, I'm cumming!!" Mary screamed.

I felt her pussy start to tighten around my cock, and she resumed our incredible kiss. Mary continued to grind away on my cock.

"Mmmmmmm, that was the best orgasm I've ever had baby!" Mary cooed.

Mary lifted herself off of my cock, which stood erect and glistening with her pussy juices. She pulled off her underwear and skirt, removed her blouse and bra. I saw her full heavy form, and though it certainly wasn't my ideal of a beautiful woman, I'd never wanted to fuck anyone more. She sat on the edge of my desk, and spread her legs.

"I know you want more baby, strip and fuck me!" Mary demanded.

I stood and completely removed my clothing, wasting no time I moved between Mary's legs, and slid the full length of my cock into her as we both moaned. Mary and I again continued constantly increasing the pace of our fucking. Mary sat upright and wrapped her arms around my neck, and we again resumed our kissing. Feeling Mary's soft flesh pressed against mine was pushing me closer to the edge fast.

"Ohhhhh, Mary, I'm gonna cum soon." I warned her.

"OH GOD YES BABY!!! Cum in my pussy baby, I wanna feel your cum in me!" Mary sounded like she was in complete ecstasy. "I wanna have your baby, make me pregnant my love!"

This statement suddenly shocked some sense into me. I began to pull away from Mary, but she sensed it and wrapped her legs firmly around my waist, pulling my cock back into her. I suddenly felt panicked, I tried to pull out again only to have Mary pull me back in. The pleasure was incredible and it pushed me dangerously closer to cumming. Mary tightened her grasp with her arms and legs, shoved her tongue into my mouth, and forced her pussy down all the way on my cock. The pressure was too much, I let out a loud gasp into Mary's mouth, as my cum began shooting deep inside her. I knew there was no further point in resisting, I surrendered to the most amazing orgasm of my life, my cock seemed to continue pumping cum into Mary for a solid minute, and she loved every second of it. When she broke our kiss I had never seen someone look so satisfied with themselves as Mary did at that moment. She smiled at me completely triumphantly, she had won.

TemptedOne
TemptedOne
399 Followers
12