Crazy post-COVID Weekend - Sunday Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ever been DP'd?" Melissa asked.

Between grunts Corrine asked "What? DP'd?"

"Double penetrated." Melissa pressed a finger against Corrine's anus. "Would you like a finger or two in your ass while Eric is fucking you. I've wondered about it, never done it but this cute anus of yours. Can I finger it? Please?"

"Oh fuck yeah. Never done it either. Let's try it. Let's do it."

Like I said. I was now just a sex toy for these two. Melissa put her hand on my pubic bone, pushing me back so my cock came out of Corrine. She slid two, then three fingers into Corrine getting them well lubed. She spread more of Corrine's honey up over her ass before my guiding my cock back inside her.

"Go slow Eric. Nice long slow slides up and down Corrine's pussy."

Corrine was still bent over, leaning on the back of a chair.

"Say stop anytime this doesn't feel good, Corrine."

"Okay Mel."

Melissa didn't like being called Mel except by a few special people but she didn't seem to mind it from Corrine tonight.

Melissa turned facing me, her side pressed against Corrine. One arm wrapped around Corrine's waist, that hand lightly massaging Corrine's clit. I watched Melissa caress Corrine's anus with her other hand, rolling her fingers over it in endless circles. Melissa stopped caressing Corrine's anus, her middle finger pressing against it until Corrine's anus puckered and opened allowing Melissa's digit inside.

"Ohhh. Mmmmm. Ohhhh." Corrine responded.

"Good?" Melissa asked.

"So good."

"Deeper?"

"Mmm hmmm."

Melissa's finger slid in further. Out a centimeter, in two. Out a centimeter, in two.

"Oh. This is so neat. I can feel Eric's dick sliding up and down your vagina. Holy fuck. Want more? Another finger?"

"Let's try. That feels so fucking amazing having both my holes filled."

Melissa's hand was not really moving on Corrine's clit, her focus entirely on fingering Corrine's ass. Melissa pulled her finger out, rolled her thumb in the lube around Corrine's pussy. She pushed her thumb into Corrine's ass, pulled it out and replaced it with two fingers. When her middle knuckles pushed into Corrine, stretching her anus the most, Corrine cried out, "Holy fuck. Holy fuck. More. More."

Melissa started finger fucking Corrine's ass, her other hand once again intently spinning on Corrine's clit. Corrine was moaning, muttering, pushing back trying to extract every ounce of sensation she could out of my cock and Melissa's fingers. Me, I just kept fucking Corrine trying not to lose my load in a tight pussy, only made tighter it seemed with Melissa's fingers plundering Corrine's ass. Fortunately, it didn't take Melissa long to get Corrine to cum.

Corrine jammed her forearm into her mouth turning her orgasmic cries into a loud hum. Her contractions from her orgasm clenched my cock tighter than any spasms I could remember. Was it because Melissa had her fingers in Corrine's ass at the time? On the third spasm, Corrine's knees buckled, my cock flipped out of her cunt, smacking Melissa in the face as she was falling to the ground with Corrine.

The two of them laid on Corrine's deck in a jumbled mess. Melissa just held Corrine for a while in the awkward position they had fallen into.

"I'm going to pull my fingers out of your ass, okay?" Melissa eventually asked Corrine.

Corrine was unable to speak, still moaning and twitching. She nodded her head, then groaned and wildly spun away from Melissa when her fingers popped out of Corrine's anus.

Corrine laid on her deck in a heap, grunting and flinching. Melissa spooned around Corrine so she wasn't alone riding through her receding orgasm. Melissa held Corrine, cupping her breast, kissing her shoulder and neck. I kneeled down beside them, holding their thighs, kissing their hips.

Corrine's breathing slowed; her twitches calmed.

"Oh shit. I don't know the last time... if I ever... fuck. Mmmmm." Another spasm sparked in Corrine.

Melissa and I understood what Corrine was unable to say. I kissed Corrine's leg; Melissa squeezed her a bit tighter. I laid down behind Melissa, spooning with her.

Corrine let out a couple of contented sighs, "Okay. Okay." I saw her take Melissa's hand off her tit and kiss it. "Now Melissa, the whole idea of me fucking Eric, was for you to have a turn sucking his cock so you could taste another woman's pussy. As much as I'm enjoying this cuddle, I think it's time, don't you?"

Melissa kissed Corrine's neck, taking back her hand, pushing it against my hip saying "Lay down Eric."

I rolled back. Melissa followed me. My cock had softened a little. Melissa started kissing me, fondling me, quickly encouraging intent back into my groin. Like a well scripted movie sequence, when Melissa moved her kisses from my mouth to my neck, Corrine was right there to take her place, kissing me with the same intensity Melissa had been.

Corrine knew when Melissa had taken my cock into her mouth by the pleasing hum that vibrated across her tongue.

"Well?" Corrine lifted her head a few seconds later to ask Melissa, "What do you think?"

"Mmm. Nice. A flavor that is almost not there, yet is definitely there." Melissa sucked my cock again making several passes into her throat before stopping to add, "Inspiring enough to make me consider tasting it from its source."

"Exactly. My thoughts exactly." Corrine replied before resuming our necking.

Melissa is a wonderful lover in that I swear, she has never done the same thing twice with me. At least it seems that way. She immerses herself in our lovemaking letting some connection between us guide her. Her blowjob was a deeply sensual mixture of stroking, kissing, licking and sucking. I had my hand on her ass exploring her butt and pussy. She moved. I couldn't reach her anymore. Then I felt her straddling me, fitting her tight pussy around my cock, placing her hands on my chest.

I suspect it was the rocking motion that alerted Corrine. She looked down at Melissa and smiled, moving down to kiss Melissa, then throwing her leg over my head and sitting on my face. How many times I had dreamed of being in this position; two beautiful women, one riding my face, the other my cock.

I couldn't see anything so I don't know how or if Corrine and Melissa were interacting. I drank from Corrine's cunt and revelled in Melissa's tight pussy massaging and squeezing my cock.

My groans and grunts signalled my approaching orgasm. I heard Corrine say to Melissa "When he cums, get off as soon as you can so I can taste the two of you together."

Melissa replied "Or you can taste us together by lapping Eric's cum out of my pussy."

That was it. That response broke my resolve to hang on so I could extend my ride with these women. My balls flexed, sending a stream of cum into Melissa who had no intention of getting off me until I was done. I became still, signaling to Melissa that I had no more to give. Melissa lifted herself off my cock, taking it in her hand, holding it for Corrine to take in her mouth. Melissa laid down beside me. I was still lapping at Corrine's pussy.

"To think. We actually thought about not coming into Corrine's yard. What we would have missed."

I barely heard what she said with Corrine's legs still covering my ears.

"To think," I replied.

Melissa grabbed Corrine's right leg, pushing it upwards. Corrine understood, lifting it, allowing Melissa to squeeze her head beside mine. We kissed, smiling at each other.

"Well?" Melissa asked into the air.

"Mmmm. You have no idea. I can't stop licking and sucking this delicious salty, gooey syrup."

Melissa pushed me away, silently telling me to slide out from under Corrine. Melissa took my place, wrapping her arms around Corrine, pulling her pussy down onto her face. Corrine moaned, I'm sure, as much at realizing what was happening as she was at Melissa's gifted mouth.

"You may find the source more amazing Corrine. Care to find out?"

Corrine responded by releasing my cock and completing the 69 with Melissa. I watched for a while then decided I wanted to join in. I got to my knees, moved to Melissa's head, spread Corrine's cheeks and started eating her ass.

I was licking from Corrine's vagina to her anus. Melissa from her vagina to her clit, our tongues meeting on, in and around Corrine's vagina every now and then.

"I'm loving this, Corrine. Got an update for me?"

"More delicious. You should try this. Hang on."

Corrine pulled herself away from our mouths, flipping herself around so she was between Melissa's legs. I watched her kiss Melissa's cunt then dip lower, sticking her tongue out, scooping up the potion leaking from Melissa's pussy. Corrine moved up, holding the creamy off-white blend on her tongue, laying on Melissa, sharing her treasure in a deep kiss.

I watched and listened, their mouths merged, their crotches grinding, their chests rumbling with appreciative moans.

"Well?" Corrine uttered what had become the word of the day.

"So good. I think Eric should get to try it too."

"Oh yes. For sure."

Corrine kissed Melissa quickly before making the return trip to Melissa's spread legs to scoop up more potion and deliver it to me.

"Sit on my face while you kiss him." Melissa commanded on Corrine's trip up her body.

Corrine obliged the request without hesitation. When she sat down on Melissa'a face, our mouths joined, coating my tongue with the most delicious serum. Corrine was stroking my cock, kissing me with an assertiveness that hadn't been there Saturday night.

"Well?" I heard Melissa's voice leak out around Corrine's pussy.

It took a few seconds for Corrine and I to end our kiss. I pushed Corine back a little.

"So good, I want more. Stay here Corrine."

I crawled down to Melissa's cunt, lapping away at the juice dripping from her. It was tasty and Melissa's pussy was as pretty and captivating as always. The three of us were seized in the moment we were sharing with each other and the person we were pleasing or who was pleasing us. How we got here didn't seem to matter. We were all here, enjoying ourselves and each other.

No one was rushing to their next orgasm. No one was trying to push anyone there. Corrine lifted herself off Melissa's face. "Enough sex... for now anyway. Come on you two. Let's swim. Melissa and I have a fashion show to put on."

I heard Corrine splash a dive into the pool. I peeked up from between Melissa's legs, "You okay? Just say the word and we can leave."

Melissa smiled back at me, "Actually, I'm quite fine. Honestly, I'm really enjoying myself, this, us. I vote we stay. You?"

"Let's go for a swim."

The water felt wonderful. The virtual grime of the drive quickly melted off me. Swimming naked was always a revelation, an awakening. Why this wasn't normal... well, I guess I can understand. We swam around in the same pool yet did it separately, each refreshing ourself, each integrating into our consciousness what had taken place in the last hour or two.

I plunged under the water, swimming across the deep end. When I surfaced, Corrine and Melissa were leaning against the pool edge down in the shallow end. They were talking quietly but in the silence of the night, I could hear their conversation.

"Really Corrine? Me too. I've never kissed a woman, never mind sucked her tits or eaten her pussy. Why tonight? I don't know. Why tonight for you?"

"I don't know. Maybe it's the excitement of interacting with people again. You know. There was nothing and now; now, maybe we just want to try anything and everything that's within reach for fear it all might be taken away without warning again. Was it good for you? Was I okay as... as a lover?"

Melissa chuckled while I floated around the deep end seemingly not paying attention.

"I suspect we both have that question. Was it good for you? Isn't that the classic question?" They laughed together. Melissa paused, thinking. "Maybe we should answer it by asking ourselves different questions, like; did you ever feel the other person flinch away, push you away, lose interest, have their nipple retreat or their pussy go dry, or their kisses not be laced with passion and encouragement?"

It was Corrine's turn to pause, think, then turn. They stood together, arms wrapped around each other, kissing each other deeply. "I guess we have our answer."

"I know we do. How are you doing otherwise? You know, without Sam? I hope I... we, didn't lead you somewhere you didn't want to go or regret going."

"I'm fine, I think. I hesitate sometimes, I think because... not because of Sam. But, I worry I'm not a good lover, not as good as you, not good for my partner; you; Eric."

"You're a wonderful lover Corrine. Really wonderful. Really. You're the best woman lover I've ever had sex with."

Corrine smiled, playfully pushing Melissa away, knowing she was the only woman Melissa had ever had sex with, "Gee thanks," she said with a tinge of sarcasm.

"Look. Honestly. I've only had one or two lovers I have enjoyed as much as I have enjoyed sex with you tonight. This is strange for me. My struggle right now is, I'm standing here beside you and I'm having to restrain myself from ravaging you and I'm not normally sexually attracted to women."

"Thanks Melissa. I'm feeling it too."

"Before tonight, I had a bias, an obviously uninformed bias, about people with gym sculpted bodies like yours. My bias was, they think their great bodies will be enough to satisfy their lovers regardless of how skillful they are at making love. You have shattered that bias for me."

I felt bad eavesdropping, but I couldn't help myself.

It was Corrine's turn to look down in disbelief. "Really? I don't know."

Melissa lifted Corrine's chin, "Really. This has been such a wonderful night. I have just loved the discovery, the exploration, the openness, the encouragement and the sex. Damn. My orgasm was... totally mind numbing. Maybe some night we should try a foursome with Sam. I think I might be open to that after tonight."

Corrine shrugged, "Maybe. I don't know. Sam. Well, Sam." Corrine dropped her eyes again. "Sam... Sam lacks finesse in bed, as a lover." She paused, then looked Melissa in the eyes and smiled at her. "Sam would most likely reinforce your bias. Maybe that's the best way for me to explain it."

"Ah. Understood. Let's maybe be less harsh and say, Sam dances to different music than you and I have been tonight."

"and Eric."

"Yes. And Eric."

"Tonight." Corrine looked away a bit again, whether in contemplation or awakening. "Tonight I felt like, like... like I was someone participating in the sex as opposed to... to someone having something done to them."

"I think I understand. You know, for some women, being 'taken', so to speak, is a strong fantasy."

"I suppose. But if you're only ever taken, making love together with someone can be a fantasy too... and sometimes one you may not believe is possible, one you may not think you're worthy of. Tonight, you made that a reality for me."

"and Eric?"

"Yes. You and Eric. I have always felt an attraction to Eric. I didn't know why, but it has been there. He's a good lover, isn't he?"

"I like you, Corrine. I'm getting to love you actually. And I love our music analogy. I think different people find different lovers more or less appealing. Maybe it's because as lovers, when it's good, they dance to the same music."

"Sam dances to hard rock, I think tonight we have been dancing to something less driving, something more collaborative, jazz maybe. Sam's sex is straight forward in your face; I'm going to pound the fuck out of your pussy. Which can be fine, even thrilling, sometimes. But after a while it becomes tiring. Is Eric...?

"Right. You asked me that and I didn't answer it. Yes. Eric is a good; a great lover for me. We ebb and flow together. It's seldom if ever the same twice. But almost always really good."

"That's nice. I would like that, I think. You know. Some variety now and then. Tonight makes me feel like... like, I've been servicing my lovers all my life instead of it being... instead of collaborating with them."

"Well. Maybe you can find a way to get Sam to evolve as a lover or to make time with Eric if you don't think Sam will change. You might like finding time for Eric. Then again, you eventually might not. Maybe he would become routine too," Melissa said, trying to make Corrine not feel badly about the sex she was used to with Sam.

"Eric... or you?"

"Hmm. Me. Well. I suspect I have my own sorting out to do. I've never thought of myself as a lesbian or even bi. But. With you, Corrine? Maybe. I'm definitely not saying no."

"For me. Lesbian -- Bi. That doesn't seem to be in the way anymore. At least not with you Mel. But, you know. I'm married. Maybe an affair with a woman would be easier to navigate emotionally, relationship wise and time wise. One challenge right now is, Sam and I both work from home these days. I don't know how I'm going make time for either of you. Assuming either of you would want to make time for me."

"When did you say Sam will be back home?"

"I'm not sure I said. It was supposed to be tomorrow morning. He called tonight. All the guys booked tomorrow off work so they can play another round, so, I'm not expecting him until dinner time, at the earliest."

Melissa looked away from Corrine, in thought. "The way Eric reacted to you this morning when you came over with the table; you know he got aroused; it showed in his underwear; and the way he interacted with you tonight, I know he would make time for you. And me. I think I would make love to you anytime you knocked on my door, but, this is all new to me so, I may not be very good at it. And based on what you said about last night and what I know of Eric, he made love to you. He didn't just fuck you. I hope that doesn't scare you. As much I want to believe I am the best lover for Eric, I suspect Eric is a good lover for a lot of women. I think he's an adaptable lover. I suspect he can, let's say, dance to different kinds of music."

Melissa looked back at Corrine. They nodded a knowing nod at each other.

"Eric. Get over here." Melissa called to me.

I hesitated, making it seem I wasn't listening.

"Eric. Come here," Melissa called again with more certainty in her voice, leaving no room for hesitation or negotiation.

"Oh. On my way."

While I swam to them, I heard Corrine finish their discussion before I arrived.

"By the way Melissa. My orgasm was like nothing I've experienced before. I was completely incapacitated by it. It was incredible. I want another just like it, and another and another, but I'm afraid tonight will never happen again."

Melissa took the two of us by the hand to the shallowest part of the pool, the water not higher than mid-thigh on any of us.

"Eric. I want to have a serious discussion with you. So, none of your smart-ass remarks, and don't even start now with something like 'Who me?' or Corrine and I will leave you here on your own before you take another breath."

I stopped my sarcastic 'Who me?' just before it escaped my lips. I acknowledged my acceptance of her request with a nod.

"Do you love me?" Melissa asked.

I hesitated for the briefest of moments. Melissa gave me a look that said, 'Don't fuck with me right now.'

"Yes. Of course I love you."

"Do I love you?"

"I believe you do, in some way."

Corrine was silent, listening, her head shifting to whoever was speaking.

"If I told you to come with us to Corrine's bedroom, sit in a chair and watch and not participate while Corrine and I make love, could you, could you do that and not be jealous?"

"Absolutely. Envious maybe, aroused for sure, but not jealous. And happy for both of you."

"Good. It would be the same for me if I watched you and Corrine making love. Happy, aroused and maybe envious but not jealous. Corrine. I want you and I to kiss as lovers. Will you do that?"