Crazy post-COVID Weekend - Sunday Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa was lightly grinding against Corrine's hand, enjoying her touch. Corrine's own wetness was smearing on Melissa's thigh, motivating Melissa to press her leg more firmly into Corrine's crotch. Their kisses were changing with their growing arousal. Becoming longer and deeper.

"Can I put a finger in you? Maybe two? It felt so decadent when I did that earlier."

"Yes. You can."

Another kiss and two fingers spread Melissa's vagina. Melissa felt her pussy stretch, then clench, welcoming Corrine's digits inside her. While they kissed Corrine rolled Melissa onto her back.

"I also loved kissing your tits. That was so exciting, so dangerous."

Melissa laid back, closing her eyes. Corrine put her mouth on Melissa's tit, kissing it, leading with her tongue, sucking tiny amounts of the flesh into her mouth to savour.

"Mmmm." Melissa moaned sharply when Corrine sucked in her nipple.

"Did I hurt you?", Corrine asked, worried she was doing something poorly.

"Mmm. No. Just the opposite. It felt sooo good. Mmmm." Melissa moaned again when Corrine re-attached her mouth to her nipple.

Melissa's legs were splayed, a hand in Corrine's hair. Corrine was licking and sucking tits and nipples at a leisurely pace, allowing herself to explore them and relish them. Corrine's hand was sliding up and down Melissa's cunt, sometimes brushing over her anus and her clit with regular visits inside her vagina.

Corrine kissed Melissa on her ribcage, starting a journey to drink from Melissa's cunt. Melissa stopped her, taking hold of Corrine's shoulders, lightly insisting Corrine move up instead of down. Corrine accepted the request, working her way up to kiss Melissa again?

"Okay?" she asked before joining her mouth with Melissa's.

Their kiss re-engaged Melissa's hands with Corrine's body; first pulling their bodies together more tightly, then caressing Corrine's back, her ass, reaching to get her fingers between Corrine's magnificent glutes. Corrine's kiss enveloped Melissa like the ones they had shared in the pool. Melissa stopped the kiss long enough to ask.

"Do you have your answer?"

"Mmm hmm." Corrine responded, relinquishing to Melissa's gentle, steady push on her shoulder with an implied 'my turn' attached to it, rolling onto her side, then onto her back.

Their whispering continued in tune with the slow groove they were dancing to together.

"I'm nervous Corrine. My body is actually trembling."

"I can feel it." Corrine said kissing Melissa's shoulder. "Are you okay? Do you want to stop?"

"I'm fine. Just nervous, and excited and aroused from your touches and kisses. No. Let's keep going."

They kissed sensually, not pushing, not driving forward, but honoring the moment they were in.

"You're so beautiful. Your body is so perfect. I don't know where to begin."

It was Corrine's turn to encourage Melissa, "Yes you do. You're a wonderful lover. Let our music tell you. Even if it tells you to stop, hold me, fall asleep on me, it will be right."

The pace had been perfect for Melissa. It was allowing her to acknowledge and embrace everything her and Corrine were sharing. She heard Corrine's words. She took a moment to lay on Corrine, rest her head on Corrine's chest, hear her breathing and her heartbeat, allow their bodies to morph into one. Melissa smiled, excited but contented, taking a second to absorb the moment they were sharing. Melissa moved a hand onto Corrine's tit, her thumb instinctively sliding back and forth over Corrine's nipple again. She heard Corrine exhale a sigh of approval.

Without lifting her head, Melissa kissed Corrine's tit, looking at it, admiring its shape, its fullness and firmness. She kissed it again, a longer sucking kiss, turning her head to kiss Corrine's other tit. Melissa sat up on Corrine's pelvis, Corrine's strength allowing her to easily support Melissa. Corrine watched Melissa's face, her soft but intent concentration, taking a tit in each hand, massaging them, rolling nipples under her palm, caressing them, honoring them, then lightly pinching the nipples, before bending to take them in her mouth.

"I don't think of my tits as being sensitive. I don't think of them as a source of arousal. You're changing that for me. Mmm."

Melissa paused, sitting up, "Now I'm not sure I believe you. Let me see." Melissa put both her hands behind her. "Oh wow woman. You are soaked down here. Maybe I do believe you." Melissa flipped herself off Corrine, laying beside her, Melissa's mouth on a tit, one hand playing with Corrine's pussy. Fingering her, spinning circles over her clit, massaging her labia.

"I know I am. And damn. I thought Eric's hands were good. Holy fuck. AHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhh!" Corrine orgasmed, closing her legs, grabbing Melissa's hand, holding it still, trapping Melissa's head against her tit, surprising both of them.

"No need to ask if that was good. Damn. Oh. My cunt is trembling like your body was and my nipples are... I don't know... hyper alive. I've never been so aware I have nipples. Mmm. And if you ask if it was okay, I will boot you out of my bed."

They laughed together. Melissa moved up to kiss Corrine, keeping her hand in Corrine's crotch, teasing her sensitive clit, causing Corrine to twist and turn in an attempt to get away.

They laid on their sides facing each other, kissing, smiling.

"So Melissa. How is making love to a woman?"

"So far. Soooooo goooood."

"Hmm. Just good, huh. I'm hurt. I was going to say 'great'. But just good for you. Maybe we should stop then."

"Shut up." Melissa said, punching Corrine on the shoulder, their whispering ended. "Look. It's so good, I'm worried you're turning my pussy into a prune, it has been so wet for so long."

"You know what I really enjoyed tonight?"

"What?"

"69 with you."

"Me too."

"Good. So let me see just how much of a prune that cute pussy of yours has become." Corrine said spinning herself around, with her strength easily pulling Melissa lower allowing room for Corrine's legs at the head of the bed.

Without having to speak, they spread their legs giving each other the access they needed to dip their faces into each others crotch.

"Geez woman. I know I keep telling you this but, your body is so amazing, no matter what's available to me to touch and kiss, I never know where to begin." Melissa said gazing up Corrine's pussy, kissing it, then kissing each of her thighs.

"Mmm hmm." Corrine responded, already lapping her tongue through Melissa's labia. "Thank you" she mumbled onto Melissa's clit "and this is the cutest, tastiest damn prune I have ever seen in my life."

They spent time licking and sucking each others cunt, and clit before allowing their hands to participate.

Melissa pulled her head back, then marvelled at watching her fingers slide around Corrine's lips and clit, how soft and pliable they were, how responsive Corrine's anus was when her fingers would get near or slide over it, causing it to pulsate, first contracting then bouncing back searching for more touch, how lovely it was to watch her fingers slowly disappear inside Corrine and feel Corrine's hips tilt to receive them.

Corrine reached around Melissa's tiny waist and petite hips, not wanting to give up the pleasure building inside her from licking Melissa's cunt. It was hedonistic feeling Melissa's labia fold around her tongue as it slid through them, or when she sucked parts of Melissa's pussy into her mouth, savouring the delicate flavour, feeling the tingling vibration on her pussy when Melissa was inspired to allow a soft moan to escape her. She reached Melissa's vagina and got her finger half way into Melissa, sure she could feel Melissa's cunt contract around them asking her fingers to journey inside just a little farther. Melissa was wet everywhere it seemed, her honey having coated her pussy in layers of sap and leaked onto her thighs and ass.

"Can I put a finger in your ass Melissa? Would that be, okay?"

"Mmm hmm. Yes." Melissa answered with obvious anticipation in her voice.

Corrine was gentle, first massaging Melissa's puckered ass with her fingertip before pressing it in, up to the first knuckle and holding it there.

Melissa clamped her mouth onto Corrine's clit, muffling the grunt of desire Corrine's finger elicited. Corrine's clit now held Melissa's focus. Corrine pushed another half inch of her finger into Melissa's ass, her tongue sliding up and down the sides of Melissa's clit in a perpetual back and forth pattern.

Melissa's arousal over ran her sense of etiquette jamming her own finger into Corrine's ass without asking. It was hot and tight, grabbing at Melissa's finger struggling between pushing it out and inviting it deeper. Corrine sucked Melissa's clit into her mouth, squeezing a second finger into Melissa's ass, sending Melissa into a screaming orgasm, her body convulsing with an unfamiliar force.

(I woke hearing Melissa screaming. My initial reaction was to jump up and run to her. I stopped myself realizing they were screams of pleasure. My phone was laying on my chest. I had obviously dosed off. Right. Text messages. Had I missed being summoned? It was 12:40am How long had I been waiting? There were no messages. I could hear Melissa's screams had morphed to grunts as they usually did after a terrific orgasm. I smiled knowing she was enjoying her time with Corrine. I set my alarm for 6:30, hoping that was early enough for Melissa to get up and make it home to start work Monday morning. I turned on my side and closed my eyes.)

"Whoa. Corrine. Damn. Whoa. Give me a moment. Mmm. Mmm. Mmm. My body is still... Shit. WOW."

Corrine started to move. First reaching to pull Melissa's finger from her ass.

"No wait. Please. I want to see if I can make you cum with my mouth."

"Okay. But don't feel you have to. I already.."

"We're not keeping score. I just want to," Melissa said, rolling on top of Corrine.

Melissa still had her finger in Corrine's ass. Melissa adjusted Corrine's legs, bending them at the knees. She found a pillow and slid it under Corrine's hips, tilting them, exposing Corrine's pussy to her mouth at a better angle. She licked her lips at the sight of Corrine's glistening cunt, lowered her head and let her senses guide her mouth. Corrine's clit danced with Melissa's tongue, the impulses from its arousal causing Corrine's ass to clench around its occupant. Melissa moaned her own excitement at having found things Corrine was enjoying. Corrine laid her head back, closing her eyes, absorbing Melissa's talents. She couldn't remember her pussy feeling so appreciated, so loved, so honored.

"Oh. Oh yeah. Yes."

Sensing Corrine was approaching the edge of her orgasm, Melissa slowed her actions wanting to draw out the experience for herself and Corrine. She removed her mouth and used her other hand to caress Corrine's pussy, avoiding areas that might push her over the edge. She could feel Corrine settle a little, the pulses in Corrine's ass calming. Melissa slid two fingers into Corrine's cunt as smoothly as she could, glorifying in the familiar warmth and texture that engulfed her fingers. She marvelled at knowing what Corrine was likely feeling with Melissa's fingers completely buried inside her. She was so aware of the sensations surrounding her fingers that she could feel her own pussy responding like it was being probed. Melissa bent forward and began long licks down Corrine's labia from the top, languishing over her clit, down to where Melissa's fingers were residing, teasingly trying to push inside with her fingers, getting to taste Corrine's thick rich cream. Was if four trips? Was it seven, eight trips? Melissa continued paying attention to Corrine's energy until she felt Corrine's arousal rising again. She started moving her fingers, sucking Corrine's clit into her mouth. The pulses returned to Corrine's ass and now Melissa could feel them in Corrine's cunt as well. The second whimper that reached Melissa's ears signalled it was time to slow down and bring Corrine back from the edge once again. Melissa sat back.

"There isn't any part of your body that I couldn't spend hours worshipping, not having to visit any other part, and feeling satisfied when I was finally done."

"Mmmm Hmmm. Thank you" Corrine barely whispered.

"Your thighs are calling to me. I'm going to spend some time worshipping them."

Melissa pulled her fingers out of Corrine, hearing Corrine expel a disappointed grunt. Melissa started massaging both legs, a hand on each. Corrine twitched under Melissa's touch; her body searching for a way over the edge. Corrine put her hands where Melissa's back joined with her butt.

"Mmmmm. Know what I'm going to do Corrine?"

"Uh uh?" Corrine uttered a questioning negative response.

"Your pussy is so delicious, I'm going to spread it's sweet honey on your thighs, then lick and suck them until all traces of that succulent flavor are gone."

"MMmmm" Corrine hummed another speechless response wanting to tell Melissa to just eat her cunt and get her off, but not wanting to end the glorious voyage she was being led along.

Melissa did as she had described, greasing her fingers from Corrine's cunt, painting a line or a spot on Corrine's thighs, then bending forward licking and sucking Corrine's nectar off her smooth, muscular legs. Corrine held and touched Melissa wherever her hands landed when Melissa leaned forward to lick her legs or sat back to re-grease her fingers.

Eventually Corrine's moans were softer, more pleasing as opposed to urgent. Melissa decided it was time to get Corrine to the edge again and take her over. Melissa had inserted her fingers into Corrine's pussy, as she had been doing to grease them and coat Corrine's thighs. She dipped her head down again, this time sucking Corrine's clit just far enough into her mouth that her tongue could touch it without having to extend beyond her lips. Corrine didn't respond immediately. Not until Melissa inserted her finger in Corrine's ass again and started sliding her finger up and down did Corrine feel re-engaged in Melissa's march towards another orgasm for Corrine.

Melissa started slowly, fingering Corrine's ass and pussy with tender prodding. Her lips sucking Corrine's clit was interspersed with kisses and the occasional delicate nibble.

"Mmmm. So good. Mmmm. Wow."

Melissa increased the pace of her prodding, the intensity of her sucking and licking. She felt Corrine's pelvis respond in kind, bucking harder, searching deeper for more stimulation. Corrine's fingers dug into Melisa's hips.

"YES. YESSSSS. OH! OH! AHHHHHHH!"

(My eyes popped open a little. Ah. Corrine. I smiled and drifted off again.)

Melissa smiled to herself being able to feel Corrine's contractions on her finger and the uncontrollable bucking of Corrine's hips, knowing she had given Corrine this gift and Corrine had giving herself to Melissa's own journey. She let Corrine come down before quietly extracting her finger from Corrine's ass and pussy. Melissa moved around until she was face-to-face with Corrine.

"I've never kissed a woman with her fresh cum all over my face after having made love to her."

"Me neither." Corrine smiled back at Melissa.

They kissed and held each other.

"I don't have to ask." Melissa said. "That was wonderful. Amazing. Thank you for allowing me to do that."

"I'm not nervous any more. Are you?"

"I'm not. But, my mind is busy trying to clear space in my calendar so anytime you're available, I will be too."

Corrine smiled an appreciative smile at Melissa for her offhanded compliment.

"I know I don't have to ask, but can I?"

"Yes. You are a wonderful lover, Corrine. At least you are for me. We were obviously very much at the same concert."

"Thank you. I still have some doubt."

"What? You're kidding right?"

"Some. But I also have more confidence."

Melissa kissed her. "You should. Can we cuddle for a bit before we ask Eric to join us?"

Corrine slid Melissa off her, guiding her under the covers to face in the same direction so they could spoon together. Melissa snuggled back into Corrine, kissing the hand of the arm Corrine had wrapped around her. Corrine searched for and found a position that allowed her to comfortably hold Melissa's tit.

They were both quiet. Their breathing synchronized. Melissa was smiling in bliss. Corrine was smiling but wondering if this magical weekend was at the end and her new found lovers would never be her lovers again.

While Corrine schemed ways to find time for Melissa and Eric, she heard Melissa let out a few light snores. Corrine smiled to herself knowing Melissa was asleep. She snuggled a little closer to Melissa, feeling an enormous sense of satisfaction and love.

Eric! Oh geez. Corrine slid her arm out from under Melissa, finding her phone. She sent Eric a text and waited, hoping he wouldn't come in and expect sex, but if he did, Corrine was ready to give him a fast fuck before falling asleep.

She couldn't hear him coming down the hall. She sent three more texts. No response. No Eric. Corrine had to pee. She got up, peed, then tiptoed down the hall.

Eric was asleep under a blanket scrunched up on the couch. She knelt beside him, kissing him on the cheek.

"Eric." She whispered. "Eric. Come on. Time to come to bed and cuddle." Corrine kissed his cheek again then shook him a little. She felt him stir.

"Hmm. What time is it? Is it morning? Is it time to get up?"

"No. it's just after one. Come on. The bed will be more comfortable."

Corrine helped him up. She smiled to herself. She had spent the better part of the last two nights completely naked with Eric. Who would have thought? She laughed to herself again... Certainly not Sam. Corrine looked at Eric's cock, remembering how good it felt inside her earlier and Saturday night. She touched it nonchalantly but decided she could wait until morning to have it pierce her again.

Eric stumbled down the hall. When they got to the bedroom, Corrine shushed him, indicating Melissa was asleep. "I'm getting in the middle. You get behind me," she whispered to him.

Eric nodded, crawling under the covers behind Corrine. Eric fell asleep again quickly. Corrine's last thought was how nice it was holding Melissa's tit, with Eric's cock pressing against her ass.