All Comments on 'Crazy Tall and Pigtails Ch. 05'

by BlewWater69

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story line -- Please keep it going

Really have enjoyed this series... please keep episodes coming..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More!!!

Please Continue. I really want to see what happens with Katie and Darci, and how Anna deals with all this new found attention for her man!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Love it

Eagerly awaiting he next chapter. You are a fantastic writer, with extremely relatable characters. Bravo!

thebug37thebug37over 8 years ago
Fantastic Story - Pigtails Alone

Pigtails alone tells the story. That the characters were tall tells the story. The story itself tells the story. Your imagination tells the story. Your writing ability tells the story. The ability for any writer to publish such a story tells the story in ways that is definitely above most who write. You hold the mind of the reader because your way to describe the action of each person having sex is not the normal we read on these pages. Absolutely fantastic and keep writing. I can see more story or stories in this and it seems necessary to bring in the sister and even her friends. There were hints of such. Even the story of the Anna evidently drinking David's juices from Penny's twat as they evidently enjoying each other in the past from the hints. David's taking the long legged Monica and the glances at each other tells me there is lots of story there. Keep the chapters coming.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlewWater69@BlewWater69
2592 Followers
I hope what you read is entertaining to you. That is all I intend. I try to appeal to many readers, so if one aspect or another of a story is not to your liking, please just ignore and move on.