Crazy Tall and Pigtails Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers

"God," I muttered barely loud enough for them to hear.

"I think he likes what he sees," Penny stated, joking right away again.

"I hope so," Anna added with a bright smile.

"You're both a vision," I exclaimed, both truthfully and as intended praise.

"Thanks," Penny said.

"You're not so bad yourself," Anna added with a glance of me from head to toe.

"Oh, these trunks are old," I said, the truth was they were getting to be too short.

"Davey, can we catch some rays before we swim?" Penny asked. "I'm pale as a ghost except my arms and legs."

"Not much sun left," I stated.

"Maybe not, but that's good then, I won't burn. I need some sun before the weekend."

They both took loungers on either side of me. The first thought I had was back to Darci's comment, trapped between two gorgeous beauties. Both took sunglasses from their bags and baby oil. As they lay back on the chairs, they started to apply the oil to their arms and stomachs. I tried not to stare, but the temptations were too great, so I looked mostly at Anna. The oil made her skin glisten like a shimmering golden pond in the waning sun.

My mouth suddenly felt dry. She noticed at some point I was looking, probably earlier than she let on, and smiled sweetly over at me. God she was beautiful. My dick started cramping the tight space in my old trunks. I had to get out of there or sport a swimsuit covered tent. My dry mouth provided the answer.

"Drink anyone?"

"That would be nice," Anna answered.

"What you have?" Penny responded.

"Well, I think we have cranberry juice in the refrig. If my parents aren't lingering around I might be able to add some vodka to it."

"Sounds yummy," Anna declared.

"Perfect," Penny concurred, as I stood to get the drinks.

"David, when you get back please bring a wet paper towel, and would you put some oil on my back?" Anna asked.

"Sure."

Luckily, no one was in the kitchen and I quickly prepared the drinks. My parents might not have minded too much if it was just one drink, but asking might have brought a no too. I had just finished wetting the paper towel and grabbing the drinks when Darci appeared.

"Need help serving your ladies?" Darci asked with a grin.

"Yeah, can you get the door for me?"

"Sure. Plain cranberry juice, Brother, or you plying the ladies with alcohol?"

"Kiss my tush," I said to her with a smile as I went through the held door.

"You'd like that," Darci exclaimed after me. "You'd probably turn around."

'What?' I wondered to myself as I walked down the steps to the door closing behind me.

'What did she just say? Did she just suggest I'd try something on her?'

I dropped the thought as I reached Anna and she took one of the tall glasses from me. We always used tall plastic glasses around the pool. My mother insisted. I handed Penny hers and took a sip of mine before sitting on my chair facing Anna. I handed her the wet towel and noticed she'd repositioned as Penny had on a beach towel on her stomach.

"Thanks," she said taking the towel. "Can you rub some oil on my back?"

"Sure," I agreed, setting down my glass.

Anna really didn't need baby oil on her. The sun was setting and growing weaker by the minute. Still, I didn't mind doing what she wanted. I normally hated applying sunscreen, but certainly made an exception for Anna and her body. The girls' loungers had been moved much closer to mine and all I had to do now was lean over to reach across Anna's back. My long arms were definitely an aid too. I applied some of the oil to my palm and proceeded to do the center of Anna's back. She reached behind and undid the tie of her bra top. The strings fell away for me to have complete access to her back. She sighed as I rubbed it in, so I concentrated on applying it like I was giving a massage at the same time. Her oohs and aahs had me thinking I was on the right track.

I finished her back, shoulders, and upper arms. Her back was now smooth as silk and the glistening skin was having an effect on me again. I especially liked massaging her shoulders and neck. She purred like a cute kitten when I did that. I announced I was finished, but she wanted me to do the backs of her legs too.

I agreed of course and just shifted a little down on my chair. I watched as Anna shifted too, her breasts more exposed for a second, and she parted her legs a bit more. As I waited for her to lie still, my eyes drifted to the tiny bikini bottom barely covering her gorgeous ass. It was tied at her hips and my cock leapt anew when I mischievously contemplated what she would do if I pulled the loose end.

Applying more oil to my hand, I ran my slick palm and fingers down each leg, dampening the smooth surfaces. Her legs felt so soft, I assumed she must have shaved just before coming over. Her taut muscles moved beneath my fingers and she shifted slightly as she moaned approval. I did each foot, but I had to move slowly not to drive her into a tickling fit. The first time I touched the bottom of her foot she nearly came up off the chair exposing her breasts. As it was, I caught a good look at an erect nipple when she moved. She settled back down and encouraged me to continue just move slowly. She groaned her pleasure as I massaged each oil slick foot.

When I shifted back up her legs, closer to her sweet butt, I realized for the first time her bikini covered crotch was open enough for me to see. The thin fabric of her red bikini clung to her covered womanhood in a cock-stiffening manner. The clear line of her slit was very evident as was the hint of wetness. My fingers manipulated her skin on her upper thighs and even into the bottom cheeks of her ass. I was tempted to run an oil slick finger into her slit, but didn't want to get oil on her bikini. Her outright groans told me I was hitting some good areas just inside her thighs.

I announced I was done to Anna's dismay. My cock was stiff and hurting in my tight suit. Leaning over though, it was less obvious than it would have been if I stood. I was going to wipe my hands off after retrieving the wet paper towel from Anna.

"Oh god, that was fantastic...thanks, David!" Anna exclaimed in praise. As she spoke, she shifted a little bit towards me, and I could clearly see her magnificent right tit and its stiff nipple.

Just before I used the towel, Penny called, "Me too...do me too, please."

It was nearly dark and I was a little tired, but the idea of doing the same thing to Penny's smoking, little body relieved that quickly. I shifted around in the chair without standing. The move kept my raging hardon from being even more noticeable. I reached over the chair for my drink and drained it before I positioned over Penny. The alcohol gave me a slight buzz and I assumed the ladies felt the same way. Penny did like Anna and undid her top. She was either less cautious or less caring as her perky, left tit was totally exposed for several seconds before she settled back down. I hoped no one was watching from inside.

The repeat of everything I did to Anna got the same reactions from Penny. Penny was even more ticklish and she squirmed a lot more when I neared sensitive spots. Her pussy was equally framed in her tight bikini bottom. Her camel-toe, as referred to in porn, was even damper looking than Anna's. I assumed listening to Anna moan before, and feeling my hands on her now, had added proportionally to Penny's obvious arousal.

It was growing quite dark now. The electric-eye had kicked in on the light off the back porch, but that only illuminated enough so we could see okay in the otherwise darkness. Realizing people from the house probably couldn't see much, I smiled to myself mischievously. My raging cock had wet a half dollar-sized spot in the front of my suit as I kneaded the soft, white skin just below Penny's tight bubble-ass. Her ass might have been the best feature on her otherwise spectacular body. Anna beat her in most areas, but Penny's ass was arguably superior, if only marginally.

I grabbed the tie on Penny's left hip and pulled. At first she didn't react beyond her near constant moans with my hands on her flesh; then all see did was lift her head and smile at me. I looked over at Anna. She had retied her bikini top and shifted to her back again. She appeared asleep.

I applied more oil to my hands before gently lifting the untied string of Penny's bottom away. My body blocked the view of anyone behind me even if they managed to see in the poor light. I started kneading the bottom part of Penny's left exposed cheek. I rubbed the oil into the pliant yet firm skin. Cheerleading had given both girls incredibly tight bodies. I worked my way over Penny's cheek and into the slot of her ass. Her moans were constant and encouraging.

One more tug of the string to the other side and away came part of the triangle that had covered her cute, pink pussy. In the dim light, I could still make out the glisten wetness even before my oil slick hands descended. My two fingers on my right hand teased closer and closer until finally slipping into the bottom of her cleft. Penny sighed louder and shifted more open for me. My left hand tenderly rubbed her puffy labia on her completely shaved pussy, while the fingers of my right ran the line of her sex. Penny began to tremble a little and groan more. I avoided her clit.

I guess you could say I teased her, but I'd like to think of it more as purposeful foreplay. Anyway, I moved and kneaded all around, drawing appreciative and more urgent sounds from Penny. When I had her tight as a bowstring, I moved my finger into her dripping sex to the opening of her hole. I teased for a few seconds making her squeal and buck back at me. I then insert my forefinger into her and pushed over half inside. My long finger quickly found her cervix.

"Oh god," Penny gasped aloud.

My finger grazed against her cervix several times as I also twisted it back and forth. She began to move her ass as if trying to fuck my finger. She sighed longingly when I quickly pulled it out, only to add a second finger. The two now caressed more parts inside her, probing the spongy, wet walls. When I flattened them out and rubbed them firmly along the top wall of her pussy, I thought Penny was going to go into a secure.

"Oh, my god," Penny growled trembling.

I rubbed her g-spot like that for several moments. Her sweet ass trembled and quivered on my fingers like I had an electrical prod inside her. Her pussy felt like a flood had begun. I added a third finger, which stretched her tight hole. Her strong pussy muscles clamped down on my fingers and threatened to snap them off. Her ass was in constant motion now as I constructed a good rhythm inside her. Penny pushed her tight ass up into my oil and pussy-juice soaked fingers, which made her arch her back like a stretching cat. She groaned loud enough that anyone in the backyard would have known what was happening.

My left hand had been helping hold her ass up to my probing fingers. As I looked down, her tight, pink rosebud seemed to be winking at me as her muscles contracted around my fingers. It looked inviting and I smiled as I ran a finger over and around her other hole.

"What're you doing...oh, fuck...you're going to make me cum."

I reached behind me and retrieved the baby oil. I pour a little more into my left hand, accidentally leaking some onto the paver blocks of the patio. Setting the bottle on the ground, I returned to Penny's crinkly tight rear hole. With my forefinger slick with oil, I pushed the tip against her backdoor. The finger popped through and easily moved about an inch inside.

You'd have thought I touched Penny with a live wire. Her body shook and her ass danced on my exploring fingers. Her gasps and moans filled the air. I wasn't sure now that darkness alone was enough to mask the noise or movements of her body and mine. Her words also, and I worried we might be caught.

"Cumming...oh fuck...cumming!"

I was already worried about being caught, but I couldn't resist one more thing. As my three fingers fucked Penny's pussy and my other forefinger wiggled in her ass, I positioned my right hand so my thumb brushed against her exposed clit on each inward stroke. That was too much for Penny. She climaxed with a loud squeal.

"Ah....Urgh," she growled as my fingers worked their magic on her toned body.

I felt Penny's muscles clamped down incredibly hard on my fingers. If not for a flood of newly released cum, it would have been next to impossible to keep finger-fucking her. She stiffened and then began to tremble as waves of bliss shook her little body. It seemed to take a while until she collapsed in a heap on the chair. Her beautiful ass was still high in the air as her knees were now pulled up beneath her.

Slowly, I eased my fingers from within her. I even pulled her bikini bottoms from down her right thigh, where they had fallen, and helped retie them on her. My large body still concealed most if not all of her from view of the house. I wiped my hands on the wet towel. It didn't help too much and they remained somewhat oil coated.

When I finally looked back, Anna was staring at me intently. Only a dead person could have slept through the noise and commotion Penny and I had created. The look in Anna's eyes was strange. I couldn't decide if she was mad, jealous, extremely horny from watching, or all three. I was about to offer some lame excuse when she spoke.

"I wish I'd gone second," Anna said, her mouth curling into a beautiful smile. "Penny...you ok?"

"Anna...he's got the most amazing fuckin' fingers," Penny gasped, still trying to gain composure. She had at least stretched back out so she didn't look like a praying nun.

"Pool time now," Anna instructed forcefully and getting up.

After desserting her for a while to pleasure her best friend, I wasn't about to say anything. Even with my raging hardon, now slightly sore from being stiff so long, I immediately got up. I just faced away from the house to reduce the possibility that anyone could see be in profile. I pushed my cock where it hurt the least and walked awkwardly to the pool ladder behind Anna. Penny remained a few moments before following.

Once in the pool everything felt better. The water had warmed nicely in the summer sun and could be tolerated easily now. The night was cooling in the darkness, but not that much. It was still, I guessed, in the high seventies or low eighties out. After a few minutes in the pool, the slickness began to fade from my hands as the water slowly worked away the oil.

All three of us kind of just swam around for a few minutes. We didn't say anything and really remained apart for a while. You could feel, at least I could, a slight tension in the air. Was it just me, I wondered, or were the girls feeling it too. I had to find out if Anna was upset with me, so I swam to her hanging out on the wall.

"How's the water feel?" I asked.

"Great...I think this is what I needed," Anna said.

Penny remained swimming around for a while longer. She seemed to know to give us time. I was close to Anna along the wall.

"How are you down here," Anna finally asked, her hand running along the front of my suit.

My cock had managed to subside in the water and the pain with it. My earlier horniness was still in abundance though, increased exponentially by oiling up their two incredible bodies and bringing Penny off.

"Feels better in the water now," I claimed.

"You two were going at it pretty hot there," Anna stated.

"I know. I just got carried away once it got dark," I said.

Anna's hand had enclosed around my dick outside my trucks. She moved in front of me so again my body would block viewing from the house. Anna let go of my dick and reached behind her to remove her top. She let it go, floating away in the water. Only the tops of her breasts were visible above the tiny waves in the pool. The light from the porch was just enough to see. Then she slowly moved to me and rose in the water as she neared. Those incredible tits broke the surface and the tiny waves lapped at her distended nipples. God she looked beautiful, like a water nymph.

Anna came to me and wrapped her arms around my neck. She kissed me with a passion I welcomed. We kissed for a long time. Her tongue played with mine as she leaned into my groin, forcing my butt against the side of the pool. Supported by my arms on the pool sidewall, my legs were around her, and my dick began to react to her rubbing against me.

Penny moved around in the water, but stayed some distance away. Her eyes never strayed far though, as she watched us kissing and touching. Standing again, my fingers pulled and tweaked Anna's nipples as she rubbed her tits into my chest. I reached down and found the ties of her bikini bottom; I pulled both at the same time. Her bottom seemed to float away as my hand cupped her sex. She let me play with her pussy for a little bit before tugging on my suit. I helped her and soon it was off in the pool somewhere. We'd have to search somewhat in the darkness later to find our suits.

My cock was steely hard now as Anna stroked me and I ran my fingers over her pussy. I'd yet to try to enter her, but I was gearing up for it. I leaned down and sucked her magnificent nipples as she kept stroking my cock. When I positioned my hand to enter her with a finger, she pulled away.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"Ah...I'm still kinda sore from Sunday," she declared.

Thinking I pounded her too hard, even at her own insistence, I felt very guilty. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I'll never..."

"It's not your fault. No, everything you did was perfect. I guess I just wanted it a little rough that day. Maybe it was because we had to rush."

"Yeah...we shouldn't do it..."

"Shh...I'll be fine in a few more days. How about I give you head?'

"What about you?"

"Don't worry," Anna said as she pulled me to the ladder. "Sit here and lean back."

I did and she helped move me until my cock and balls cleared free of the water with her between my legs. The position was a little awkward, but one I felt I could hold for a while. Penny had moved over next to the ladder and smiled sweetly when I noticed. She held my leg up a little which helped me hold my position.

I glanced toward the house to see if anyone might be looking. The porch light would make seeing into the darkness difficult, I thought. The other lights from rooms inside the back of the house were all dark as if everyone was in the basement or the front living room watching TV. My mother was probably in their front bedroom packing.

Anna kissed the head of my stiff cock several times. It stood over the water like a lighthouse on a rocky outcropping. The image almost made me laugh if it hadn't been for Anna's active tongue licking that sensitive spot all guys have just below the head. 'God, what a talented mouth,' I thought as shocks of pleasure shot through me. Her hands were never idle either. Penny even surprised me with her fingernails under my balls.

"Mmm...oh what a cock," Anna praised. "This is the monster that conquered my pussy the other day."

"Geez, I'm sorry..."

"Shh...oh he'd so gorgeous isn't he, Penny?"

"Exquisite," she said.

"I think he's getting bigger," Anna claimed. "Have you measured it again lately?"

"No, but I feel like I'm still growing," I confessed.

"It does look bigger, you're right," Penny agreed. "We'll have to measure it with the ruler in the garage."

"First things first," Anna said and engulfed the whole big head of my cock.

"Oh, geez," I uttered as it felt incredible.

Anna sucked on the head of my cock and swirled her tongue around it. It felt fantastic along with her hands on my shaft. Penny's fingers claimed my balls and she worked them masterfully. I was in seventh heaven as I watched these two beauties play with my cock and balls. I had to close my eyes to lessen the mental stimulation as I feared I would cum quickly as horny as I was. It didn't work well though, as the incredible feelings they were exactly on my balls and cock were only intensified with the concentration on just their touches.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers