Crazy Tall and Pigtails Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes popped open again when I felt Anna take me down her throat. Her ability to deepthroat, along with her unbelievable body, would've had most guys proposing marriage immediately. Both these women would please any man sexually a thousand times over. The problem, as I recently learned, was keeping them content. 'Maybe Anna's soreness wasn't just from me,' I realized to myself, remembering the rest of what she probably did that day in the parking lot of the mall.

Anna had a smooth up and down stroke going on my cock. Each time she went down, I could feel the head of my cock slipping past the back of her mouth and down her throat. The feeling was much like fucking a pussy, only tighter on the sensitive head, and she could take me even deeper with her mouth and throat. Most of my cock disappeared when she tried to go all the way.

"Oh, god," I groaned as the feelings were making my balls churn.

The exotic gulping noises coming from Anna, as her mouth worked my dick, were hard to believe, and added further fuel to ignite my flame. The need I'd felt most of the last couple days kept building to the breaking point. I could feel my cum ready to burst.

"Urgh," I groaned to warn Anna, which she probably didn't even need.

She stopped her deep up and downs and concentrated on the head of my cock. Her fingers seemed to milk the cum from my balls up the shaft. Penny had slipped her fingers down to tease my butthole and when she stuck her forefinger in a little, I lost it.

"Fuck," I yelled, a little too loud for a quiet neighborhood and backyard at night.

My sperm erupted from the head of my cock like a geyser going off. Penny had moved her other hand under my leg to my balls, and she teased the seed from them. Anna milked each spurt into her waiting mouth like she was feasting off me. The exquisite waves of pleasure from my groin seemed to manifest themselves in my delirious brain.

I have no idea how long it lasted. It seemed wonderfully long, yet over too soon. My chest heaved from the exertion, yet I did none of the work. My eyes began to focus as my mind started to recover from the overload of senses. That wonderfully tingling climax feeling all people should get at the conclusion of sex, is an all to fleeting high. Imagine if you could feel like that many times a day for long periods. Women have more of that ability than men. Maybe that inconceivably wonderful, constant high is what drives women like Anna and Penny to seek as much sex as they can.

I smiled weakly down at Anna. The mischievous imp opened her mouth, as she so often did, to show me my sperm collected there. Her soft eyes conveyed her warm smile as she purposefully swallowed her displayed reward. It has got to be one of the most exotic sexual stimuli for a man to watch a woman as she swallows his seed. The movement of her throat as she accepts part of him into her body is indescribable in many ways.

The position on the ladder I was in suddenly felt extremely uncomfortable. My long legs were spasming from holding my groin above the water so long. I eased down into a sitting position momentarily. Anna and Penny moved slightly to give me room.

"God, that was great, Anna," I effused.

"I love doing it for you, babe," Anna replied.

I looked over at Penny and she smiled back. "And you, getting back at me a little for touching your butt?"

"Maybe...or maybe just adding something extra like you did," she intoned.

"What did she do?" Anna asked.

"I stuck my finger into his butt right at the end like he did to me."

"Oh, you are a devil," Anna mused.

"Yes, she is," I agreed. "Now it's your turn."

"I can't..."

"Just replace me on the ladder," I said.

Anna and I shifted positions on the ladder. Her smaller body fit easier and she effortlessly assumed the same position that I had been in. I held her tight butt cheeks in my hands as I gazed upon her magnificent body. It was incredibly sexy the way the water lapped at her tits like waves upon twin islands. Her stiff nipples like peaks of volcanoes. Her shaved, pouted pussy was another treasure to gaze upon.

I played with her nipples briefly as Penny helped hold her. I glanced quickly to the house to make sure all was still quiet inside. It looked to be, but I paused nervously for a second as I thought I saw movement in my bedroom on the back second floor of the house. With my bedroom door open, from the backyard, you could see a small light on far down the hall by the stairs. For a second, I thought I saw movement through the light in my otherwise darkened bedroom. My look was noticed by the girls.

"Something wrong?" Anna asked.

"No, I don't think so," I said, but with little obvious conviction.

I returned my attention to the beautiful pouty lips of the pussy before me. Leaning down a little closer, I used my fingers to separate her folds. Just visible in the light, her deep pink inner core appeared, and I just stared upon it for a second marveling at the sight. Using one finger, I gently traced the path of her gash. My long fingers on my left hand parted her completely to my eyes and touch. Her hood pushed back to reveal the little hard clit at the top of her opening. My finger tip grazed it and Anna stiffened and moaned.

I looked up at her adorable face to see the wanton desire in her beautiful brown eyes. Just before I dove into her delicious looking pussy, Penny started sucking on her nearest nipple. Obviously, we were going to double team Anna as well.

My tongue traced the wetness from bottom to top through her slit. At first, her pussy just felt wet on my tongue from the pool water, but very soon my tongue sensed the tasty change in fluid to Anna's own wetness. I used my tongue to probe all of her. I sucked on her inner lips and bore my tongue as deep as I could into her exposed opening. Anna seemed to shiver in my hands as I pushed her pussy into my face.

"Oh, god...you two are going to make me cum," Anna exclaimed.

With my tongue and lips, I attacked Anna's delectable pussy as Penny teased and sucked on her nipples. I concentrated on her leaking hole and lapped up her juices as I held her out of the water with one hand. When I heard her moaning turn more intense, I upped the ante, and moved north to her clit. As I sucked her little nub into my mouth, I could hear her breathing changing.

First, I mostly licked around the little protrusion, but then I sucked with slightly increasing intensity the tiny bud. I changed hands holding her ass up to my face and positioned my fingers to enter her. First one, then two, but I stopped there suddenly remembering her soreness. I worked my fingers only gently, not like I did to Penny. Anna groaned loudly now as her orgasm neared.

"Oh, shit," she hissed.

I had her close and worked her to a crescendo, but Penny added the final element. Not to treat Anna any differently, Penny's fingers found and caressed her tight rosebud. She teased Anna there before wiggling a digit at the opening.

"Oh, fuck," Anna shouted.

I flattened my two fingers to stroke against her crinkled g-spot inside her cunt, which along with Penny's probing digit pushed Anna over the edge. She bucked her pussy into my face as the two of us assaulted her two holes and breasts. Anna groaned aloud as her climax peaked.

"Ah...ooh..."

I could taste the new flood of nectar on my tongue and I shifted lower to catch more of her essence. My hand was getting tired from hold her suspended on top of the water, but I still kept my fingers tickling her g-spot. I couldn't see what Penny was doing below, but her mouth bit down on Anna's closest nipple and mauled the firm flesh too.

Anna trembled and bucked constantly against my mouth. I sucked on her pussy until I felt her energy drain away and she became still in my hands. I looked up from my focus on her pussy to Anna's daring face. She looked extremely content at the moment. Penny backed off her nipples and helped me ease Anna down into the water. She sighed as the relatively warm water enveloped her. I could see marks on her left breast from Penny.

"Mmm, that was good you two...thanks."

"You're welcome," Penny said.

"You...playing with my butthole too," Anna challenged, but with little mock conviction.

"Hey, didn't want to leave you out," Penny mused.

Anna was the first to notice, when she moved forward to kiss me with her appreciation, that my cock was stiff as a board again just below the surface of the water. It poked her tummy.

"What do we have here," Anna declared, enclosing her hand on my cock.

"He's ready again?" Penny questioned.

"More than ready I'd say," Anna asserted.

"Well, I think my pussy would like to feel the big guy again if that's ok with you," Penny said to Anna.

"Go for it...fuck her like crazy, babe," Anna said to us both.

Penny assumed a tip-toe standing position with her butt back and her hands on the wall. Anna untied her bikini on one side and the garment moved away from her pussy, but remained loosely on her other leg. I moved behind Penny, adjusted my legs down to align my big body with her, and nestled my cockhead against her offered opening.

I watched Anna undo the tie of Penny's top and play with her engorged nipples as I pushed forward. Despite having three of my fingers in her earlier, Penny's pussy was tight as a keyhole. It took a little pushing just to lodge my big cockhead inside her. Penny groaned with the effort, but still pushed back. I kneaded her other tit as I thrust a bit more cock inside her.

"Oh god, I forgot just how big his cock is in my little pussy," Penny moaned aloud.

Once I had about half my dick in her, I slowly pulled back and pushed in again. I continued to move slowly until I felt my cock reach her barrier. At that point, I increase the pace and used my hands to hold her hips as I fucked her. My legs had to be fairly bent to align with Penny, but fortunately the water helped make that effort easier.

"Fuck her, David," Anna said. "Fuck her hard with your big cock. Make her scream and take all of it."

"Yeah, fuck me, stud," Penny concurred. "Fuck that little pussy as hard as you can."

I gave them both what they wanted. I worried a little I would leave Penny sore for days like I'd possibly done to Anna, but neither seemed worried about it. I drove my cock harder into Penny, creating waves in the water as I moved. The water lapped up her back towards her neck and the wet pigtails of her hair. Anna must have seen where I was looking.

"Grab those pigtails and fuck the bitch as hard as you can," Anna shouted.

I grabbed the pigtails just like I'd done to Anna but said, "I might hurt her too."

"She can take it, can't you, bitch?"

"Yes...oh, god yes...fuck this dirty whore."

I pounded Penny's pussy, but I did try to hold back from crushing against her cervix too much. I pulled her pigtails back towards me just like Anna. My cock was beginning to feel the brutal friction of this attack on Penny's tiny pussy. The waves were splashing onto Penny continuously as her head bent back with my pigtail pulling. I could see Anna roughly pinching her nipples and she even slapped them a time or two.

Penny just moaned louder and took what each of us gave her. I was getting close to cumming when I felt one of Anna's hands work between Penny's bubble butt and my plunging cock. She slapped the ass a few times in rhythm with my strokes. My cum was beginning to roil in my balls. Anna's ass slapping stopped and her hand moved a little lower between Penny's cute ass and me. Then Penny squealed and started shaking violently.

"Fuck...," escaped Penny's mouth.

Her body shook as her orgasm wracked her body with blissful spasms. I could see Anna's whole finger up Penny's ass between us as my climax exploded. I poured my cum into Penny's tight, orgasming pussy as deep as I could go. I bucked and she trembled as I fucked and spewed more cum inside her. Time seemed to stand still as my cock continued to maul and batter her clenching pussy. I couldn't tell in the darkness, but I was sure copious amounts of my sperm were floating in the water around us, as they were pulled from her tight cunt on each withdrawal of my cock.

Finally, we all came to rest. Penny moaned and pushed back a little. I didn't realize it when it happened, but I'd been fucking her right into the wall of the pool. Her breasts were all red from pounding against the top support of the wall. I was sure she'd have bruises in the morning.

"Aah," Penny said audibly as I pulled my deeply implanted cock from inside her.

I looked at Anna and her eyes had this strange look of intensity I had never really seen before. She noticed me looking and looked away. Penny was leaning back into me, almost floating on the water. She had a dreamy look on her face like a woman well fucked. I leaned down and kissed her and said thanks.

She whispered back, "That was great."

A few minutes later, we were scouring the pool for my suit and Anna's bikini parts. We eventually located everything in the dark and dressed again. We climbed from the pool as quietly as we could like three drown rats. Our fingers were all crinkled the way they get when you've been in water way too long.

We walked to the chairs and dried off. The girls were shivering a little in the cooling night with wet skin. We dried and wrapped the towels around us. We were walking back towards the house when I finally remembered what I needed to ask Anna. I'd forgotten the second I sighted the two lovelies walking into the backyard in their skimpy bikinis.

Before they left, I asked Anna if she wanted to go to the shore for the long weekend. She knew Penny was otherwise occupied so that wasn't an issue. However, I was disappointed when she said she had some other plans already. She would check though to see if she could change things around and let me know in the morning.

We kissed by the side door to my house, just off the driveway. Anna's was a warm tender kiss and Penny even surprised me with a kiss that flashed a little tongue. The little imp acted like she could start over and take more.

I went into the basement, checked the wall clock to see 11:00, and hung my wet suit in the laundry room. I had just finished rewrapping the big towel around my waist when I heard the door shut. I turned to find Darci dropping a little laundry on the floor.

"Hey, David," she said.

"Geez, you're coming close these days to catching me naked."

"Oops, sorry," Darci said, but her smile showed the opposite. "Have fun in the pool?"

"Yeah, we were in for a while."

"No joke...I hope not everything is shriveled up," Darci declared with a playful smile.

"I think I'll recover," I stated.

"I suppose so...hey, you should be a little more careful. I could hear you guys even inside sometimes."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, and you weren't too discreet either."

"Did Mom and Dad hear?"

"No, you're fortunate that Mom packed most of the night and Dad watched TV in the living room. They did go to bed early though, and they might have been doing it."

"Really?"

"Think so. Everyone is having sex around here but me these days. I miss college."

"So you are fooling around with some guy in college?"

"Yeah, I have a couple fuck buddies if you must know, but none here. I'm horny as hell. Especially with everyone around me doing it constantly," Darci lamented putting her fists together in front of her as a sign of her frustration.

I don't know what came over me, but I undid the knot at my waist and held the towel open for her to see. I let her stare for a second then covered up again.

"See...you happy now?"

"David, what are you...oh, my god...its big like Katie thought. Even soft it's bigger than the erect ones I've seen," Darci exclaimed.

"Yeah, well I'm going to bed, sis."

"Wait...have you measured it when hard?"

"A while ago, but Anna and Penny think I need to again."

"Anna and Penny, huh? Can I help you do it...Please?"

"Darci, no! You're my sister and I probably shouldn't have just done what I did, but you made me feel sorry for you."

"Please, I just want to see how big my little...big brother is," Darci stated and smiled her cute smile. It usual got me to do what she wanted since we were kids.

"We'll see," I said and left it there as I worked around her and out the door.

She made a mock attempt to grab my towel again, but it wasn't too serious, and I easily got away. She had to turn out the light so I even beat her up the stairs without her peeking behind me.

That night before I fell asleep, I wondered if Anna would say yes to going down the shore. I also had differing thoughts on whether I should have shown Darci my dick and even more misgivings about letting it go any further. I didn't want to ruin or damage our great relationship, yet it was her that seemed persistent to push things. I fell asleep wondering why it was that Anna was so sore from the other day when Penny seemed more than able to take anything.