All Comments on 'Crazy Tall and Pigtails Ch. 09'

by BlewWater69

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Glad your writing again. really enjoy the stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Really enjoying the story, looking forward to ch 10!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I'm Utterly Confused...

Why is it so bad for David and Katie to hook up? From the very beginning Katie had said to keep it secret. Why would they have to keep it secret? What harm could it incur? Why would Darci be pissed? Why whould it hurt her? Is this part of sibling relationship etiquette that is unique to the USA? Can somebody explained it to me? Because so far the story doesn't give any explanation about it.

J [drazvich(at)live(dot)com]

BluJBluJover 12 years ago
The plot thickens ...

well, something has thickened! A definite 5. Anna's on the way out, Katie's now a bit on the side, and Megan is becoming the main chick. What about Monica?!

Re "confused" - It is generally considered classless to hit on your sister's friends. Especially an older sister, who may be simultaneously annoyed by, and protective of her pest of a younger brother. And annoyed with/protective of her slut "friend".

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Cant wait too long, give us more and keep it coming.............

Hey bud. The suspense is killing. Expose Anna for the slut / whore she is and get on the story. fast Man, fast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Ch.

One of your best 1's yet. Its great how the male protagonist moves away from anna that dirty whore. And moving towards Megan. Its a good match cause there both smart and they have a lot more in common then the rest of the girls. I also like darci and how she might beincest with david.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
When are putting the next one up????

Hey man, we have been waiting for ages for you to make a new ch. because its a great series. Are you making a big one and its taking a while or have you forgotten about it?

avidreader123avidreader123about 12 years ago
Moar!

I want to read what else happens!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlewWater69@BlewWater69
I hope what you read is entertaining to you. That is all I intend. I try to appeal to many readers, so if one aspect or another of a story is not to your liking, please just ignore and move on.