All Comments on 'Creation's Guardian Ch. 06'

by bob54z

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

You hit copy and paste to many times on this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Keep going

Just started reading your series. Love it a lot keep going and thanks

RNewtonRNewtonabout 9 years ago
Hypocrisy, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, and not really thought out.

In regards to the entire story so far:

I like the idea behind the story... but Im going to have to go with 3 stars for this. Sorry. You'r character rants and raves about equality and treating people right, insisting on councils and cabinets of advisors to help keep balance ...then proceeds to turn everything into dictatorships/ monarchies because others "forced" his hand, forms a harem of servants and refers to them as his 'stable' half the time... Really?!?! His 'Stable' and this is a character that believes women should be treated as equals? In addition to this all this ALL of the female characters are emotionally, and speech wise the exact same person. Hera was a bitch and bimbo, but then you wanted her to be added to Bob's 'Stable' so she like every other women suddenly becomes nothing more than a lesser clone of Cassandra. As soon as she is turned into a clone the problem that she will have a hard time ever going back to Zeus and having any intimacy with him....then nothing is done to solve this such as giving Zeus a larger wang. Zeus has no problems with this and shrugs it off. ZEUS HAS NO PROBLEMS WITH THIS. Fucking ZEUS!!!! Famous greek god that throws lighting bolts every time something displeases him....shrugs it off and sais has fun with my wife, and walks away with a smile on his face.

Main character tells everyone to refer to him as 'your majesty' rather than the right in front of his face title 'Guardian' EVEN after saying hes going to add it to his title.

At this point it feels more like YOU have fantasies of power and control then Bob has been forced into a corner where his only/best option is to take away everyones free will. Also... Why Russia? I mean I kind of get it, but was it really necessary to pick on them in particular, and dump all the blame on them? Again feels more like characters just an asshole with delusions of helping everyone, then ACTUALLY trying to make the world a better place. The part about make a bank account with the name of 'guardian of peace and prosperity ' or something along those lines had me excited. I was sitting there thinking oh yea.. this is gana get good, he's going to start a two pronged attack rewarding good and punishing evil, I can't wait to see how this turns out. Then proceeds to pick on russsia just cuz. I get that they have been doing some stupid stuff in current events, however so have basically every country including US, though most have been keeping it within their borders.

And finally, Mother Creation has 0 problems with any of these things and encourages it. Because.... she likes humans so much she spared them??? and then proceeds to have this asshole bob rule over them with an iron fist....because...??? She just gets off on people that are control freaks? Knows better? Thinks that forcing people into servitude is the best way to teach people to be better people? The way she is depicted in your story she seems one step away from being pissed at anyone that doesn't build her a temple and pray at it nonstop.

Like I said like the basic idea behind the story, but you might want to stop and cross examine yourself for hypocrisies in your life, many people write to help themselves through these conflicts, and to help better understand themselves. This does not seem to be what you are doing. Sorry if I came across a little harsh, I may be a little grumpy since non of my favorite authors have any new stories out....and because sometimes Im just a total asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Redundant

Way too many sex scenes and they are redundant. After 6 chapters, VERY boring.

Have you not yet figured out the story line other than your masturbation fantasies?

I'm reminded of a 7th grade virgin who is constantly picked on - delusions of being able to kick ass and get any woman he wants.

We get it - every woman in the universe wants Bob, he rules the world, the creator loves him to death (along with every god/goddess in all pantheons) - get on with the story or give it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Okay just a few things to say.

First you need to know that I have been a fan of this story since you first posted it. I do like the sex in the story but it's getting to be a little overbearing. Not to mentioned that every time he has sex with a girl they pretty much say the same thing. I am not trying to be a jerk it's just one of the things that can ruin your story. I thought that there would be a lot more action in this chapter but instead it turned out to be nothing but sex so that was a little bit of a disappointment. Hope that your next chapter comes out soon. I can't wait to see what will happen next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I love this story so that is why I must say this.

Your doing a good job on the story but you do use the same phrases and styles in almost all the sex scenes. Try to switch it up some so that way it is more interesting to read and other people will stop bitching about it be nothing more than repeats. I do hope that the story line will proceed more forward in the next chapter. But I totally understand that the sex is needed for Bob to regain his magical essence. This is all just a few ideas that are to try and help you to shut up all the jerks who write bad criticism. If the suggestions I have made help then that's good if they don't at least I tried. Like I said I love this story and all the characters so far. I truly look forward to seeing where the story goes and how it progresses.

SirCarlSirCarlalmost 9 years ago
I like the story.

Now I would like more of the story line and a little less sex in order to keep it moving. You have done well so far. Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

I want more and more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well....

I would say this is excellent, but unfortunately you aren't quite there yet. You see, for all their differences they say the same frigging phrases(well, a few variations here and there but the same vibe)! Is Bob THAT amazing? I doubt it--not with the limits being imposed on him. And him being the Guardian makes me think. There's usually an Avenger with equal power running around. Perhaps you could expand on that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
getting bored

I have gotten to the point I am skipping 2-3 pages at a time or skimming until some actual plot and dialog start. The sex scenes are all the same. And everyone talks like high school girls. It is kind of like Harddaysknight's Lady in Red book. getting very repetitive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
style of writing

A greater variety of style in writing would be an improvement to a great story, most especially for the sex scenes. The sex scenes are good, but rather too short and somewhat lacking in descriptiveness, as the ending to chapter 6 shows. Great story, though, please continue writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

The sex scenes are a little better

Davismarc1995Davismarc1995over 4 years ago
Love it but...

The Hymen is more like an archway than a barrier

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lotsa skimming of this one. More isn't always better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbob54z@bob54z
Chapter 15a of Creation's Guardian has been posted here:Patreon page https://www.patreon.com/user?u=21596836 Apologies to my readers. I've been away far too long. CG15 is in the works and I hope to have it published soon. also I now have a Patreon page https://www.patreon.com...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES