Crescent City in The Rockies Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lively music and raucous laughter spilled out from the Golden Nugget, another saloon in the burgeoning town. Daniel did note, with an almost perverse satisfaction, that for every one church, Benhurst seemed to have three saloons. And each saloon professed to have the most beautiful dancing girls in the town.

Passing by the open doorway, he did chance a glance into the establishment. Men sat around tables, some with cards in their hands, some with drinks in their hands. Some women, long past the time of being called 'girls' walked about, scantily clad. These women whispered things to the men. Every now and then, one man would nod and get to his feet. The 'girl' would take his hand and lead him to some stairs.

"Hey, you, want bath? Want nice hot bath? Very clean, very soothing," a man in accented English called out.

Daniel turned and saw that he was across from the Golden Buddha.

"How much for bath?" Daniel asked as he wandered across the dusty path.

"Hmm, for man such as you? Two dollar?" the man asked.

"Very well, two dollar," Daniel agreed and fished out the two coins.

"Ah, good man! Honorable man! Pay up front, no worry he try sneak away the man praised, taking Daniel's arm and pulling him into the dimly lighted foyer.

Another man bowed and smiled and led Daniel up two flights of stairs. Then he rapped sharply on a door and opened the door.

Inside the room was a cast iron claw foot tub. Immediately upon the man's opening the door, a second door opened and two women entered, each carrying a large pot of steaming water. The women were dressed in simple silk robes of bright red, knotted about their waists. They dumped their pots into the tub and exited the room through the second door. They repeated the task three times until a slight steam wafted up from the tub.

The man barked something in a foreign language. One of the girls took both pots and scampered from the room. The second girl, who seemed to be only four feet tall bowed to Daniel. The man laughed, patted Daniel's arm, then left through the first door.

The girl approached Daniel and unknotted his bow tie with the ease of someone that had unknotted several ties. She smiled as she eased his jacket from him and placed the jacket onto the back of the solitary chair in the room. She then unbuttoned Daniel's shirt.

He was uncomfortable as she eased his trousers down and off, folding his trousers neatly and placing them onto the chair's seat.

She then eased his union suit down and off, leaving him nude. Her eyes flickered over Daniel's muscled body. Then, her almond shaped eyes opened wide at the sight of Daniel's flaccid manhood. Her mouth fell open, but she quickly covered her mouth with her hand.

Flaccid, Daniel Jordinaire's cock was five inches long, and quite thick. His testicles were two large orbs in their hairy pouch.

Then the girl regained her composure. She took Daniel's hand and led him to the tall tub. She indicated the wooden bench next to the tub and held his hand as he stepped onto the bench, then stepped into the steaming water.

Within the tub was a shelf against the back lip of the tub. On it were various instruments, brushes, and a cake of soap.

A second shelf was beneath the water's surface. In the middle of that beam of wood, standing vertically was a curved piece of wood. Daniel eased himself into the water and put his back against the curved piece of wood.

The Asian girl unknotted her broad sash, slipped the red robe from her shoulders and Ung the robe onto a hook on the second door. Daniel looked at the young girl's nearly flat backside as she took her floor length black hair and quickly, expertly twisted the hair into a bun at the back of her head. She used two slivers of wood to pin the hair in place.

When she turned, her small breasts were cone shaped, with a small dark brown nipple dotting each mound. Her belly was concave, her navel a mere dimple. Her pubic mound was plump, and was completely smooth, not a hair in sight.

"Child, how old are you?" Daniel asked.

She paused at the edge of the tub, a puzzled expression on her face. She shook her head, indicating that she did not understand.

"How, what is your age?" Daniel asked, then repeated the question in Spanish.

There were several Mexican laborers about the town, perhaps the girl understood their language. But again, she shook her head no as she swung one leg over the lip of the large vessel.

This maneuver opened her vagina and Daniel could see the young woman's inner charms. Her inner folds were a lovely shade of pink. He could see her clitoral hood, could see that it was large for such a small frame.

"Child, please, your age?" Daniel asked in French.

The girl's eyes opened wide. She put her feet back onto the bench and stared at Daniel.

"You, you speak French?" she squealed, happy.

"A little," Daniel said.

The other girl, upon hearing her friend's squeal, opened the door and rushed into the room. The nude girl turned and spoke rapidly in a harsh sounding language. She waved the woman from the room. The other girl responded, bowed then backed out of the room.

Daniel again asked his question.

"I am twenty years of age," was her simple answer.

The woman crawled into the tub. She wiggled around and sat on the small submerged shelf, legs spread to straddle Daniel's back.

"But you, there is no hair," Daniel said.

"It is plucked out," the girl said as she began to trickle the hot water onto Daniel's back with a wooden ladle.

In rapid French, Nguyen Moo told Daniel her tale. She was born Nguyen Sei, a daughter to Nguyen Son. In the small village in French Indochina, Nguyen Son was the town cobbler and had desperately wanted a son, a son that would grow to be a man that he could pass his business to.

Daniel could feel the girl's small breasts pressing into his back as she began to ladle the water onto his shoulders. He could smell her breath, which smelled of cloves and ginger.

"I am one of nine daughters," she said sadly.

As Nguyen Moo told her tale, Daniel had to ask her to speak slowly. She spoke Parisian French, with an odd accent. He spoke Creole French and was sure his accenting was likewise odd to the girl.

According to her, in her small village, there were many that vied for her hand, the hands of her sisters, but her father determined that none deserved her. None would meet his price for her hand, or the hand of five of her sisters. Two of her sisters defied their father, brought shame to his house when they ran off to marry soldiers. The eldest had married a French Attaché.

Nguyen Moo began to gently scrub Daniel's back with a soft bristled brush. She told Daniel of her husband, a man from another village buying her. Her husband promised her father he was good and honorable businessman, would take Nguyen Sei, now Nguyen Moo to America and she would work in ribbon factory.

"Your husband, your husband knows you do this?" Daniel asked as she ladled the lather from his back and shoulders.

"He is man at door, say come in, get bath," Nguyen Moo said.

Daniel could hear the anger in her voice. She wiggled around and then she was standing in front of him. Her golden skin was wet and his eyes were drawn to her hairless cleft. She smiled and playfully wiggled her boyish hips. She then laughed a musical laugh as he blushed hotly.

She knelt in the water and lifted one of Daniel's legs. He jerked slightly when she began to scrub his foot with the soft brush. She looked up, small head just barely clearing the surface of the water and smiled again.

It was at husband Moo Tuy's insistence that she pluck all hairs from her body; she raised her arm and showed Daniel that there was no hair under her arms. The first night she was told she would bathe someone, she cried and begged. Moo Tuy beat her with a broad leather belt. When that did not encourage obedience, he took a red hot poker and held it to her face. Moo Tuy held the glowing metal close enough that Nguyen Moo could feel the heat from the iron, could smell the acrid metal. She then showed him the ugly scar on her arm, near her shoulder.

Her hands were now caressing his upper thigh as she used a cloth.

Daniel jerked when her small hand brushed his heavy balls. She smiled at him, then shimmied back and began to cleanse the other foot, including toenails.

She deftly finished his leg, then urged his legs apart. She settled between his spread legs, small face close to his face and smiled. She then reached behind him, grabbed her ladle and wet his hairy chest.

"You are very handsome," she said softly.

"And you are a true beauty," he said.

She smiled and Daniel looked at her small, perfect teeth. She then began to scrub his chest, paying far too much attention to his sensitive nipples.

When she'd scrubbed his chest and underarms, she pressed her small breasts against him as she reached for her ladle. She then gave his lips a playful lick as she slithered down his sudsy torso.

Her eyes flickered slightly when she came into contact with his rampant cock. She peered into the water, blinked, then looked at him. She then rinsed the suds from his chest and underarms.

The soft brush again caused him to jerk slightly when she scrubbed his ribs. She then paid attention to his belly.

His cock and balls ached by the time the beautiful girl reached them.

"Pussy is husband's," Nguyen Moo declared in English. "No children, pussy for husband."

She then bent and urged Daniel to slide up. He now sat on the submerged shelf, straddling the backrest. A few inches of his erect cock bobbed above the surface of the water.

"Very good," Nguyen Moo purred and took the shaft of Daniel's throbbing cock into her hands. She stroked him a few times, then bent and took the head of his cock into her mouth.

Daniel had never experienced such a sensation before. One just did not suggest such a vulgar act to one's wife.

He had heard a joke, once, a Major Chastaine told of a bride to be and her mother talking. The mother was talking about becoming a grandmother soon.

"Oh, Mother, I fear to say, there shall be no grandchildren," the bride said sadly.

"No grandchildren? Why, is your husband incapable?" the mother cried.

"No, no, he is quite capable," the girl said. "It's just that, I just can't swallow the stuff."

Daniel had laughed at the bride's ignorance, thinking that she would need to swallow semen in order to get it into her belly. He had even wondered how it would feel, to have one's manhood in a warm, welcoming mouth.

He need not wonder any longer; Nguyen Moo had the head of his cock in her mouth. Her small tongue wormed underneath his thick foreskin and circled the glans of his manhood. She bobbed her head a few times, even sinking slightly beneath the surface of the water. Her tongue lapped insistently at his sensitive flesh.

Her small hands were not idle. One stroked his quite thick shaft while the other teased his heavy balls.

"Oh dear God!" Daniel cried out when two of her fingers tickled the entrance of his bowels, then entered his anus.

Her two fingers expertly manipulated his prostate gland and Daniel cried out as he spurted a thick stream of semen into Nguyen Moo's mouth. The girl swallowed and swallowed as he spurted forcefully.

Finally, he finished and slumped weakly against the top shelf. Nguyen Moo smiled, mouth still stretched around his cockhead. She then allowed him to fall from her lips.

Sitting back in the tub, she opened her mouth, showed Daniel she still had a good portion of his semen in her mouth. She then swallowed, allowing his seed to slide down her throat.

She called out in the harsh language. The second girl came through the second door, large flannel sheet in her hands. The woman bowed, placed the sheet on the bench and exited the room again.

Nguyen Moo stood and then stepped from the tub. In French, she urged Daniel to rise.

The towel was quite warm and Nguyen Moo quickly, briskly rubbed Daniel's wet flesh. Soon he was dried once more.

She quickly dried herself. Then she pulled the wooden dowels from her hair. A curtain of black silk covered her slim buttocks from view and Daniel's cock began to harden again.

She laughed and bent to assist him in dressing. As she knotted is tie around his neck, they looked into each other's eyes.

"Why did you tell me 'pussy is husband's pussy?'" Daniel asked as she prepared to pull her robe on again.

"Many come in, think two dollars buys pussy," she said. "Pussy? That is a five dollar bath."

She pantomimed a stroking motion with her hand. He looked at her, puzzled and she smiled.

"Many? I take care of with my hand," she explained.

She rapped on the first door.

"You? I use my mouth," she whispered as the man opened the door.

"You come back, right? You like, right?" the man smiled as he escorted Daniel down the stairs.

In the foyer of the Golden Buddha, Daniel crossed paths with a new arrival. The man had his hat pulled low over his face, as if he did not want anyone to see him in such a sordid place. The man accidentally jostled Daniel as they passed. He looked up to apologize and Daniel was looking into the face of Jennifer Dumble, the wife of the Reverend Dumble.

He made no indication that he recognized the woman, just mumbled an apology and left the building. Daniel walked purposefully to the stable, paid the young man that brought out his horse, and sung up into the saddle.

Daniel did reflect, he could have gone home the previous evening. His horse seemed to know the way. He rewarded the trusty mount with an extra scoop of oats when they reached Crescent City Home.

Daniel's days quickly became mundane; he did miss his Merilee. She was not in the office to greet his patients. She was not there for him to chat with, share confidences with. He had no dinner companion, other than the waitresses that flirted shamelessly, brazenly with him.

She was not there for him to cast furtive glances toward. Merilee was not there for him to quietly study the way her neck gracefully sloped into her shoulders. They way her large bosom jiggled as they rode their mounts to town. The way her backside thrust and swayed as she walked.

Many of his patients also complained of Merilee's absence. Upon Daniel's mention of her marriage, these patients would sigh wistfully.

Soon after Merilee's marriage, the routine of work, then home, work then home was overwhelming to Daniel. There was no Catholic church in Benhurst, so he could not, or would not attend any of the local churches, join any of their activities as a way to break his monotony. But, other than saloon life, or church, Benhurst offered little in the way of distraction.

So, on a Monday evening, Daniel again ate his evening meal at Eleanor's, then decided he would walk about the small town. He was fooling himself; his destination was the Golden Buddha.

"Ah, you back, you like?" Moo Tuy greeted Daniel when he approached the door of the Golden Buddha.

"I would like a five dollar bath, ah, with Nguyen Moo," Daniel said quietly and handed the Asian man a five dollar coin.

Daniel did wonder at the man's willingness to pander his wife's services. He would never dream of selling the services of Merilee, or of his wife Annette. He reflected, this man and his wife were from a different land, a different culture.

As before, it was the second man that escorted Daniel up the stairs. He rapped once, then opened the door. Again, Nguyen Moo and the second girl quickly brought in pots of steaming water.

Upon seeing Daniel Jordinaire, Nguyen Moo smiled. Then she quickly removed the smile from her lips and scurried to the task of filling the tub for their customer.

"He has paid for five dollar bath," the second man barked at Nguyen Moo in their native tongue.

Pho Tin Sei glared angrily at the smaller woman. It was not fair, it was not right. She was prettier than the small woman. Her breasts were larger than the tiny woman. She also possessed the hair of a woman on her womanhood.

And, being married to Moo Tuy, Nguyen Moo was often given more food at meal time.

"It is because I speak French," Nguyen Moo told Pho Tin Sei, sensing the woman's anger.

"Oh!" Pho Tin Sei nodded, understanding.

"But I will tell him you are skilled in bathing," Nguyen Moo promised.

"Ah, thank you," Pho Tin Sei smiled.

"What did my husband say when you paid for five dollar bath?" Nguyen Moo quietly asked Daniel as she undressed him.

"He said nothing; just guided me up the stairs," Daniel admitted.

"He did not even suggest perhaps another one of our girls?" Nguyen Moo asked, fighting to keep the bitterness from her voice.

"He did not," Daniel said.

When she removed the last of his clothing, she saw that his cock was already erect, bobbing. She smiled, kissed it and smiled at him.

"I see you are ready for me," she said

She assisted Daniel into the scalding hot water. Then she disrobed. As before, she twisted her hair up and affixed the long hair with two chopsticks.

Just as last time, she bathed him. She then urged him to stand. On her knees, she sucked his rampant erection down, swallowing and swallowing, until her nose was firmly pressed against his thicket of pubic hair. One hand massaged his heavy balls, the other worked around to his buttocks.

"Oh dear God," Daniel grunted as he blasted a torrent of his semen into her throat.

Then Nguyen Moo bade him sit again. She continued to bathe him, until his cock was once more standing proud.

"Pussy is husband's," she murmured.

"But I paid five dollars," Daniel said.

She urged him to sit on the submerged shelf. Again, he sat, legs straddling the backrest.

Nguyen Moo reached behind Daniel and grabbed a small jar from the top shelf. Prying the lid from the jar, she dipped two fingers into the jar and scooped out a thick, white substance.

She coated the head and shaft of Daniel's cock with the white pomade. Daniel felt a tingling in his scrotum as the pomade felt both cold and warm to his sensitive skin.

Nguyen Moo dipped two fingers into the jar again, then stood. She put the jar onto the top shelf again and smiled at Daniel.

"Pussy is husband's," she repeated, then turned.

Daniel watched as Nguyen Moo pulled her left buttock with her left hand. She then brought her right hand back and speared her anus with the two coated fingers.

Daniel's cock jerked and twitched spasmodically as Nguyen Moo jammed the two fingers in and out of her anus, twisting the fingers around inside the tiny orifice.

"Pussy is husband's," Nguyen Moo again repeated as she smiled over her shoulder at Daniel.

Then she reached her right hand back, gripped Daniel's slimy cock with her hand, and brought it to her greased anus.

"Oh my, oh my Heavenly Father," Daniel groaned as he watched the head of his cock spear the tiny woman's small anus.

"Aiee!" Nguyen Moo cried out as the head popped in past her sphincter.

Daniel watched, legs and chest and stomach knotted up as a few inches of his large manhood slid into the tiny woman's rectum.

Her buttocks disappeared under the surface of the water, ruining the visual enjoyment for Daniel. But his cock was in a liquid heat, being strangled by an incredible pressure.

"I shall not become with child," Nguyen explained as more and more of Daniel's thick manhood snaked into her bowels.

"No, no, have never heard of anyone becoming with child from their nether region," Daniel grunted.

Then her bony buttocks were resting firmly against his crotch. Daniel reached around and cupped her small breasts in his large hands. She giggled and pressed her small hands over his large hands, pressing them hard against her.

After a long moment, she rocked her hips slightly, then began to pull herself up again.

When just the head of Daniel's cock was inside of her, she paused. Again, Daniel enjoyed the vulgar sight of her nether hole being violated by his large member. The light brown ring was stretched taut around the thick girth of his manhood. She paused for a moment, then again slid down, swallowing his manhood into her bowels.