Crescent City in The Rockies Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh dear God," Daniel cried out as he could feel his semen bubbling up.

"Aiee!" Nguyen Moo called out, small hand rubbing frantically at her cleft.

"Ugh!" both Daniel and Nguyen Moo cried out as their orgasms racked their bodies.

After a few moments, Nguyen Moo rose up again and allowed Daniel's slimy soiled cock to slip from her abused, raw anus. Daniel saw a spray of his semen spurt out of her anus before she turned and knelt into the tub again.

Then she grabbed the soft brush and scrubbed his soiled cock clean.

After she determined that his member was clean, Nguyen Moo called out for the second girl to bring the flannel sheet.

"Pho Tin Sei is also skilled in bathing," Nguyen Moo said in French, pointing to the second girl.

Pho Tin Sei smiled prettily at Daniel, bowed and left the room.

That night, Moo Tuy demanded to know why the handsome doctor had requested her, over any of the other girls.

"They are prettier than you, they are smarter than you, they are not as lazy as you," he taunted.

"Is because I speak French. He come to warn us," Nguyen Moo said. "Tomorrow night? At nine o'clock? The sheriff will come and arrest all and send us back to home."

"Sheriff?" Moo Tuy asked, eyes wide with fear.

Moo Tuy was wanted for murder in San Francisco and was wanted for extortion, bribery and murder in his home country. Here, he was safe; no one knew him, no one knew of his crimes.

Ng Sin Dao, his business partner agreed with Moo Tuy. The sheriff and his deputy would raid their building and they would find their girls. They would arrest their girls, send their girls away.

But he and Moo Tuy would be ensconced safely in their underground shaft. After the white devils had exhausted their search, Moo Tuy and Ng Sin Dao would sneak out and leave town.

"Denver. Denver has many places that two such as us could hide," Ng Sin Dao suggested.

"It is good that my wife has told us of this," Moo Tuy bragged.

The next day, as the girls slept, Moo Tuy and Ng Sin Dao emptied their massive safe of the monies they'd made since arriving in Benhurst. They hid their money in the small underground shaft. When that task was finally completed, they roused the girls so that the girls could do their daily chores.

At their evening meal time, Ng Sin Dao declared that Pho Tin Sei would stand at the door, call to potential customers. Chin Pom would escort the customers up the stairs, either to the second floor, or to the third floor.

"Just have to remember, did I put customer in first room or second room?" Ng Sin Dao coached.

"And where will you be?" Nguyen Moo asked the two men.

"We have business, important business," Moo Tuy declared, face red with anger that she would dare question them.

"Please be safe in your business, dear husband," Nguyen Moo said, almond eyes wide with worry for her beloved husband.

At ten minutes until nine, both Ng Sin Dao and Moo Tuy scampered down to the basement of the building. Then they moved the hatch and clambered down the rope ladder into the cramped shaft they'd dug out in the hard earth. The two men had dug this cubbyhole their first week in Benhurst. It had been prepared for this exact purpose; to conceal themselves and their money from capture.

Ng Sin Dao jerked on the rope and the hatch slammed shut, plunging them into darkness. They then sat onto two cushions to wait for the hours to pass. Neither man noticed that none of their bags were in the cramped space with them.

At ten minutes past nine, Nguyen Moo walked down the stairs, walked past a bored Pho Tin Sei and Chin Pom, and then opened the door of the basement. She walked down the stairs carefully, making no sound.

The large safe stood in one corner, open, empty. Even though empty, the massive cube weighed over eight hundred pounds. Nguyen Moo looped a rope around the cube, then looped the long rope around one beam. She looped the rope over a second, then third beam. Almost without effort, she managed to lift the massive piece of cast iron above the floor. She then tied the rope off on a support stud.

A second rope pulled the heavy safe to hover just above the hatch. She tied that rope off on the same support stud. Nguyen Moo then carefully, gingerly lowered the safe to rest squarely over the hatch.

"Good bye, my dear husband," Nguyen Moo thought bitterly. "Just as you would leave us to our fate? I now leave you to yours."

"Where have you been?" Chin Pom demanded when Nguyen Moo exited the basement.

Chin Pom cupped her hand around her mouth.

"The man that is not a man is asking for you," she whispered.

Nguyen Moo nodded, went to the room Chin Pom had put Jennifer Dumble into and smiled pleasantly as she entered. Jennifer Dumble looked quite agitated.

"I am sorry," Nguyen Moo apologized, even though she knew the woman could not understand her language.

She quickly assisted the woman in undressing, then helped the woman into the still quite hot bath.

"In the morning, I will go see Dr. Jordinaire; he will help me," Nguyen Moo thought as she disrobed.

THE END of 'Crescent City in the Rockies' part one.

*****

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I do thank you for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, those that take the time to rate my stories.

Have a swell day. Take a bath.