All Comments on 'Crime & Punishment: The Prequel Ch. 09'

by RichardGerald

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
JMH1961JMH1961about 6 years ago
I Hate Commercials...

Great story, I love the drama and suspense. Thank You, 5***** as always

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 6 years ago
I am enjoying this story a lot.

Thanks for the hard work and great writing.

dinkymacdinkymacabout 6 years ago
Great story!

Thanks for sharing. *****

DearfieldDearfieldabout 6 years ago
WOW

Great story , now I have to wait on the next one Prequel 10,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A Nice Surprise

I am enjoying the intrigue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love the story...

Love most of your stories, they never fail to pull me in. Only gripe has to be the female leads in your stories. Way to smart and emotional to be so oblivious and un-empathetic

deblackbusterdeblackbusterabout 6 years ago
This just keeps getting better and better

Not much else to say other than looking forward to more chapters.

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
CRIME AND PUNISHMENT,,,,A MISNOMER

but a good author can create one hell of a story, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Those sisters

Someone needs to smack them. Great series. Mary seems awful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
wow

Just fantastic writing.

These stories could be a book.

I do hope you somehow fix these cheating wives.

Poor steven.

ts0l1983ts0l1983about 6 years ago
Mary DeVoe Singleton?

Did you already tell her story? Where?

LeRoyEdwardsLeRoyEdwardsabout 6 years ago
Great Story

Captivating, intriguing, well written, enjoyed the heck out of it. Keep it going, can't wait for the next chapter.

Sloburn38Sloburn38about 6 years ago
If you don't get a book deal on the strength of this story alone

it will just prove why book publishers are going out of business left and right.

You continue a very strong story.

SMLlewellyn7SMLlewellyn7about 6 years ago
Great story but some many characters

I really love your stories and especially this one.

Five out of five.

But I think I now need a little primary on who is doing what to who as a reminder. There are some many plot lines and characters who are crossing from other stories.

I am keen if you can finally bring all the strings together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
amazing read

one of the best. the way you keep moving the plot is great. Cant wait for the next installment!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What happens next?

Love the story, but it’s been a while since this was posted. Please, RG, don’t do a DQS1 on us!

johntcookseyjohntcookseyalmost 6 years ago
Complicated

And a lot of plot threads. Very interesting. I waited to start reading until the whole story was posted, and thought it was done because it’s been a while. But as I got to chapter six or seven, I realized there was too much going on to wrap up in a couple more chapters! I’m relieved more is coming, because so far, it’s great. I like how now it’s tied back into the parallel plot of C&P. I hope this somehow gets edited into a single novel. It’s complicated, but with enough length I think it would tie together beautifully. I’m enjoying the ride. Look forward to more. Thanks *****

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 6 years ago
Seriously good

I was raised Catholic but have issues with the church. This is really good and ties together the other O’Really/Fitzgerald/Sullivan stories. Hope you are able to continue shortly. I like the contrast between 3 lawyers of modest descent, and the women who won’t honor them. This needs more stories!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
Chapter 10?

Hey, doesn't matter to me, but has anyone noticed that Chapter 10 has been up on SOL since 6/17, but hasn't shown up here yet?

criscrossincriscrossinalmost 6 years ago
Where is the next?

I am totally engrossed in the story. One reader said above that the prequel 10 is already up in SOL. What is SOL? I want to find out the story there asap.

Wombat_1Wombat_1almost 6 years ago
Chapter 10

Chapter 10

https://storiesonline.net/s/16777/crime-and-punishment

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 5 years ago
Awful

Wimpy men and whoreish women entangled around a find a file story. Enchanting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
@ Xzy89c1 Lot of reading what you don't like

Just saying you've gone through a lot of trouble for a story you could stop readi...

johsunjohsunover 3 years ago

I'm loving this story, Love the complexity, love the drama, love the amorality of the women, love the corruption it talks about. I keep reminding myself that its fiction. Yes, there's a few typos, seems like I remember a 'your' instead of a 'You're' somewhere, probably in a different chapter, And a 'then' instead of a 'than'. But easily skipped over and I've seen similar, or worse, mistakes in the last decade or so from book published by name brand publishing houses.

(Slowly shaking my head in sadness at the state of education in the modern world.)

.

But hey, this is a GREAT story. Five thumbs up.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 2 years ago

This sordid saga of corruption and amorality feels like the Borgias have been transplanted from medieval Italy into modern New York State. I love it and I can’t put into down. The only downside is that there isn’t much debauchery, but I don’t care. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This chapter was a real kick (while reading the last page I noticed I was listening to " It's Probably Me" by Sting and it fit the mood of the story quite well, an interesting coincidence.

I this story is leading to a major governmental, church and rich bastard burn down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Premises are ridiculous……….NEWS FLASH…….there are no VIRGINS, male or female at age 21 in Law School…….that species has been extinct for probably 40 years. The Cuck affinity shown by nearly every Lit. Author is so overpopulated……maybe 50-75 to one as to also be ridiculous. As well nearly all female lawyers and women executives are not doing 3 random strangers from Wall Street all together. Social suicide in the business world. Listen, try writing sex stories about normal but flawed people some resisting some falling. R. H.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous