All Comments on 'Crimes & Punishments'

by IdeeFixee

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nice

Waiting on more chapters for this and Bad mother.

Please some public exhibition and some gang-bangs for the mother. And son involved always.

IdeeFixeeIdeeFixeealmost 10 years agoAuthor
Stay tuned

Thanks for your comment, ali500mph. The son will stay involved and there will be some exhibitionism as well.

redlion75redlion75almost 10 years ago

seems like the same story just re-titled with some changes but basics are the same and still a fucked up rape story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
redlion75

Hello redlion75

If you do not enjoy this then please do not read. Just checked your profile and your contribution to this site has been 0. Do you know/understand how hard it is to write something like this?

Yes the concept is similar to Mother's Helper and Bad Mother series. However IdeeFixee has proven to take the story into a different angle on all times! Have you read "The Photo Album"? A wonderful story looked at from a different angle. Same thing with the start of Crimes & Punishments. Now it is not from a perspective of the son or mother, but instead the boyfriend.

I am eager to see in which angle this story takes. Please IdeeFixee do not take the words of 1 person and discontinue this. Waiting eagerly to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thank You

Thank You for the reply IdeeFixee.

What about gang-bangs?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous