All Comments on 'Criminal Minds Ch. 03'

by Pelaam

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Perfect

That was so wonderful! Wish I could give it more than five stars. I really hope there will be another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More please!

Love love love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Very sweet ending.

meganjoadamsmeganjoadamsover 13 years ago

Interesting concept. I can honestly say I liked it. Good job.

poshbillionaireposhbillionaireover 13 years ago
Superb

Derek and Reid, my sentiments exactly!!! Well written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story!

Loved the story -- loved the sex and the shared love between Derek and Spencer. I could really see this scene played out for them -- they seem so in touch and in love in your story line. I'd like to imagine Derek has a nicely haired chest, at least the upper part across the pecs and sternum. Give Spencer something to run his fingers through! That would add to Derek's immense sex appeal!

sensualwhisperssensualwhispersalmost 9 years ago
mmmmm

As a huge fan of Criminal Minds i was unsure about reading this series, especially as Morgan and Reid are my favourite characters. Spencer is just so geeky sexy. But read it I did and I'm so glad.. You have managed to capture the essence of both characters and weave a story that was very well written. If I had one nit to pick it would be you described Reid as a blonde when he is a brunette (just my gripe). The addition of the quotes was brilliant and added to the overall feeling of "Criminal Minds". The fact that you wrote this as a story, or so it seemed, instead of just porn, which many stories on here are, made it very readable. Fluid use of language made this a joy to read. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous