Critic's Wife

Story Info
A critic's wife meet the writer for fun.
5.4k words
4.49
12.7k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few months ago I received and email from someone calling themselves "Laura". She was asking about my stories on Literotica. She was asking me to tell her more about me. I wasn't sure where it was all going but I still played along.

After a number of emails I could sense something was on her mind other than just email chatting. She was asking questions about where I lived. She wanted to know how true my stories really were. I really didn't know what to think about all these questions. I've received emails before. Most of the ones I have received were either a husband with a hotwife or a wife who had a husband wanting her to be a hotwife.

"Laura, can I ask you where this is all going?" I emailed.

"I'm sorry, I know all my questions have to seem odd. I'll tell you more of what this is all about. I found my husbands internet history and found Literotica as one of the sites he visited frequently. After looking closer I saw he looked at a good number of your stories. It took me a while and some good investigating but I found he was extremely critical of your stories. His comments on your stories were harsh. It wasn't just your stories, but others as well. After reading your stories I found them to be a turn on and thought I'd reach out. This is why I have been asking you all the questions." Laura emailed back.

"I opted to allow comments on my stories. I think you can opt to not allow them, but I just though it was best to allow them. Thank you for telling me what was going on. I'm sorry you found your husbands internet history. I do have a few repeat critics who slam every story I publish. I could probably guess your husband is one of them. So, are you just wanting to find out more? Or were you wanting to see if we had been in contact? I understand your concern." I emailed to her.

"I honestly am not sure where I want this to go. I'm upset at what he has been looking at. I'm also upset at how mean he was in his comments. You want to get back at him?" Laura emailed.

"Ha, I love your mind. What are you thinking?" I emailed back.

"Here is a pic of me. Look at my pic and tell me what you think." Laura emailed.

"Wow, you are incredibly sexy. Your body looks amazing in that little black dress! After seeing this pic, I'm game for anything." I emailed.

"Great. I'm glad you like it. I was nervous to send it. My husband doesn't even know I have that dress. I bought it a six months ago when he promised to take me on date nights and we never went. He always finds some reason why we can't go. I was planning on surprising him with it one night. How about I wear it for you instead?" Laura emailed.

"I'd love it. Let's do it!" I emailed back.

Two weeks went by and Laura didn't reply. I assumed she was flirting and decided to not act on her desires.

"Hey there, what are you up too?" Laura emailed one morning.

"Not much, what are you up too? It's been a while. I thought you disappeared." I emailed back.

"Sorry, I just got busy. I'm free now though. Still want to see me in that black dress?" Laura emailed.

"I understand, we all get busy sometimes. Yes, of course I want to see you in that black dress." I emailed.

"Okay, I'll show you me in the black dress, but I have a favor to ask in return." Laura emailed.

"Okay, I think I can do a favor, what is it you want?" I emailed.

"I want you to write a story about me so my asshole of a husband can read it. Since he had been so mean to you in the past, I want to give him something to really be upset about. I want him to read your story and all the details of a sexual encounter and wonder if it was his wife you are writing about. Will you do this for me?" Laura emailed.

"Sure, I will do that. You look really hot in that black dress, if that's what it takes to see you in person wearing it, I'm completely game. Let me know some times and places when we might be able to arrange something like that." I emailed.

"What are you doing today?" Laura emailed.

"I'm free, but aren't you like five or six hours away from me? Are you planning on driving here today?" I emailed.

"I'm already here. I just thought I'd take a day trip. It took some careful planning but I think I can pull this off. You want to come visit me in my hotel room?" Laura emailed.

I was shocked to hear about Laura's plan. She seemed to have thought things out. We agreed to meet at her hotel.

"Hi!" I said as Laura opened her hotel door.

"Hi!" Laura said back and motioned for me to come inside.

"So, how are you?" I asked not really sure what to say to get the conversation going.

"I'm good." Laura answered.

"This was unexpected." I told her.

"Sorry, I hope it's a good unexpected. So, am I what you thought I'd be?" Laura asked.

"Heck yeah, I'm doing everything I can just to keep my tongue from falling out of my mouth. You look amazing." I told her.

"You like the dress too?" Laura asked.

"Honestly, I'm doing everything I can to try not to stare because it looks so sexy on you. My gosh...it is...tight...and short...and...wow...sorry...I'm trying not to stare." I told her.

"I spend six days a week at the gym and this dress was purchased so that someone would stare at me in it. Please, keep staring." Laura stated.

"Well, all that gym time has paid off! Your body is amazing." I said.

"I'm sure you are surprised to see me." Laura said.

"Yes, I actually am very surprised to see you. Sometimes people talk a big game but never follow through. After a few days of not hearing back from you, I assumed you were finished talking." I told her.

"Well, I was just planning things out. I wanted to make sure I thought things through." Laura said.

"I think I like this plan!" I said smiling at Laura.

"I thought you would. Just to confirm and make sure we are on the same page, you are going to write a story about this, right?" Laura asked.

"Of course, I will write a story about this experience. Is there anything in particular you want to make sure I cover in the story? Also, is your name really Laura?" I asked.

"No, my name isn't Laura. I'd prefer to not tell you my real name. As far as what I want you to cover in your story. I found my husbands internet history and saw he reads these stories. I then found him being critical to writers. I know he reads your stories and I know he will read any new ones you write. I want him to read a story about a wife who meets up with you and spends the afternoon fucking you in a hotel room. I want him to wonder if it was his wife who you were writing about." Laura said.

"I can handle that. I guess the next question is how you want this to go? Are you wanting him to read about his wife seducing another man or his wife being seduced by another man? I asked.

"Good question. I want him to read a story about his wife forced to be a slut for another man." Laura said.

"Forced?" I asked.

"Yes, forced and used by another man." Laura said.

"That's a fun twist." I told her.

"My husband seems to be the most critical of stories with wives who are convinced to cheat but end up liking it." Laura said.

"I like that. How do you propose we get this into a forced situation?" I asked.

"I've got that covered." Laura said as she opened her purse and pulled out an envelope. "This is for you".

I opened the envelope Laura handed to me. There was a picture inside. The picture was of Laura bent over looking into a mirror with a man behind her taking a picture. The man had his dick deep inside her fucking her from behind. Laura's face was very clear in the picture.

"Dang, that's a hot picture. I'm guessing that's not your husband?" I asked.

"No, it's not. It's a friend of his. In that picture he is fucking me in our bedroom at home. You could say I seduced him last week." Laura said.

"Seduced him?" I asked.

"Yes, I texted him and asked him to drop by to sign a surprise birthday card for my husband. When he got to our house I answered the door wearing only a towel. Of course I apologized for not being dressed and told him I had thought I had more time and just got out of the shower. He didn't seem to mind. He had no objections and was happy to still come in to sign the card." Laura said.

"I think I would have done the same." I told her.

"Once he was inside all it took was accidentally dropping my towel to get things started." Laura said.

"Innocent yet so seductive." I said smiling.

"Yes, I know. Making it look like an accident was the best part. I had to time it just right. I'll tell you the key was not picking up the towel right away after it dropped. Instead, I tried to cover up with my hands. I made sure to be standing a few feet back from him and pretended to be embarrassed. I covered my boobs with both hands first, then one hand on my boobs and one covering my pussy, then back to both hands on my boobs. All the confusion and shuffling of my hands brought even more attention to my body." Laura explained.

"That does sound like a sexy experience. I bet his eyes we glued to your body." I said.

"He tried to be a gentleman and look away, but of course he looked right back at me. He couldn't resist looking. He then apologized. I then apologized. He actually picked up the towel for me and handed it to me. He had trouble talking for a moment or two. It was exciting to see how flustered he got." Laura explained.

"I would image he did. I mean, what guy wouldn't." I said.

"I had him sign a card. The funny part is that it wasn't even my husbands birthday. I didn't have anything planned for him. I just had an extra birthday card. I noticed a bulge in his pants while he was signing the card. I knew I had him at that point." Laura told me.

"You are so naughty!" I said.

"I know and I loved it. It was so exciting. I told him again I was sorry while he was signing the card. I asked him not to mention it to my husband. I joked with him that he know knew I had a shaved pussy. I think that comment really got him. I grabbed his cock right after saying that and he didn't object at all. It all went so fast at that point. We were in our bedroom, he was undressed, and was coming at me with his hard cock. I asked him to take a picture of us in the dresser mirror and he didn't hesitate. It was perfect!" Laura said.

"Fuck, that was hot. You made his day!" I said.

"Yes I did. Now the picture is yours and I would never want my husband to find it or see it out on the internet somewhere. I guess I will do anything to make sure that doesn't happen." Laura told me.

"This is a very incriminating picture. I can see why you wouldn't want your husband to see it. So I guess the only thing we have to figure out now is how you can keep me from showing it to him or posting it somewhere online where he can see it." I told her.

"Yes, that would be devastating. I would do anything to keep that from happening." Laura said.

"I'll make a deal with you Laura, if you do everything I say, and I mean everything, I'll not show this picture to your husband or post it anywhere he will find it. Do we have a deal?" I asked her.

"What exactly is everything?" Laura asked.

"Everything is anything I ask of you. There is no safe word. There is no backing out. Anything and everything I ask, you will do, if you want me to keep my side of the deal." I told her.

"Deal." Laura said.

"Laura, I want you to call room service and order some drinks." I told her.

"Okay, just drinks?" Laura asked.

I picked up the room service menu looked through it. "Order some ice cream and soft drinks. That sounds fun."

Laura ordered room service and sat on the edge of the bed. "What else would you like?"

I sat in a chair on the side of the room. "I think I want a better look at you. Stand up and show me your body." I told her.

Laura stood up and did a runway model walk across the room. Her black dress was short and tight. She was wearing black, five inch heels. Her hair was down.

"Are you wearing underwear under that dress?" I asked her.

"I'm wearing panties but not a bra. I'm also wearing thigh highs." She replied.

"Laura, I want you to go over to the window and open the curtains." I told her.

Laura walked over and opened the curtains. "Now what."

"What do you see out there?" I asked.

"I see a parking lot." Laura joked.

"What else? Do you see anyone out?" I asked.

"There is a business man getting his bags out of his car. It looks like he is arriving to check in." Laura said.

"Anything else?" I asked.

"I see three guys working on what appears to be a curb. It looks like they are working on the concrete maybe." Laura said.

"How far away are they?" I asked.

"Not that far away actually. Maybe fifty feet." Laura replied.

"Can they see you?" I asked.

"They are not looking up at me but the could see me if they were to look up." Laura said.

"Get as close to the window as you can. Keep your eyes on the three workers. Over the top of your dress I want you to feel your breasts." I told her.

Laura stood close to the window and put her hands on her chest and started to feel her breasts. She kept her eyes focused on the workers below.

"Do you find any of them attractive?" I asked.

"Maybe the younger one. He has a nice body and seems to have a pleasant way about him." Laura answered.

"What about the other two?" I asked.

"They are older. One if overweight. I'm not into them as much. I guess the one that's older but not overweight is okay." Laura answered.

"Woulf you fuck any of them if you had the opportunity?" I asked.

"You mean, if I wasn't married?" Laura asked.

"Yes, if you were single an available would you fuck any of them?" I asked.

"I don't know, maybe." Laura answered.

"Describe them to me." I told Laura.

"Well, the younger one looks to be somewhere between eighteen and twenty five. He is white. It looks like he is in good shape. One of the older ones appears to be about fifty. He is white too. It looks like he is well over three hundred pounds. He is not in good shape. He has a beard and not very attractive to me. The last one is maybe forty. He is black. He seems to be fit. He is somewhat attractive." Laura answered.

"Laura, have you ever been with a black man?" I asked.

"I have not ever fucked a black man but I did go out on a few dates with one a long time ago." Laura answered.

"Why didn't you two fuck?" I asked.

"I wanted to and we almost did, but I found out he was married, so it never got that far." Laura answered.

"Would your husband freak out if you fucked the black guy you are looking at right now?" I asked.

"I would image he would. Although, his internet history did have some searches related to wives fucking BBC, so I'm not sure." Laura answered.

"Does your husband have a big or small cock?" I asked.

"He is below average." Laura answered.

"Laura, how long have you been married?" I asked.

"Oh shit!" Laura said and froze.

"What is it?" I asked.

"The older man is looking up at me." Laura said.

"Okay. Laura, I want you to keep touching your breasts." I told her.

"Okay, but he it looking right at me." Laura said as she started rubbing her breast again.

"I want you to take one hand and lower it down to your pussy. With your hand over your dress I want you to start rubbing your pussy." I told her.

"Okay." Laura said as she followed my instructions.

"Make sure you maintain eye contact with them. I want you to pull your dress up just enough so that your panties and thigh highs are showing." I told her.

Laura pulled up her dress so that it was about midway up her butt. She was wearing a black thong. She started rubbing her pussy over the top of her panties.

"All three of them are watching me now." Laura said.

"I want you to put your hand down the front of your panties and finger yourself for them." I told her.

Laura pulled up the front on her dress a little more and put her hand in her panties. Without breaking eye contact with the three men, she starting fingering her pussy.

I watched her do this for a few moments until we were interrupted by a knock at the door.

"Room service!" We heard a man say.

Laura looked back at me to see what to do about the arrival of room service. She had stopped fingering herself but still had her hand in her panties.

"Laura, you need to get the door." I told her.

Laura removed her hand from her panties and stepped back from the window. She then pulled her dress back down and started to walk towards the door.

"Laura, what are you doing?" I asked.

Laura looked puzzled and answered "I'm answering the door. You said to answer the door."

"Yes I did, but I never said to pull your dress back down." I told her.

"What? You want me to answer the door with my dress pulled up?" Laura asked.

"Yes, that is exactly what I want." I told her. "Remember, I have the picture and you need to do anything and everything I say."

"Okay." Laura replied as she pulled her dress up to her waist showing off her black thong panties.

"Great, now please get the door." I said.

Laura answered the door and allowed the room service employee to push the cart into the room. She didn't say anything and the young man who was delivering the food could not take his eyes off her ass.

"Laura, I can't believe you answered the door with your panties showing!" I said as she was signing for the meal.

"Really?" Laura asked sarcastically looking up at me.

"Yes, this young man does not want to see you walking around with your panties showing." I said.

"What?" Laura asked looking confused.

"Sir, I'm completely fine with it. It's okay." The room service guy answered.

"No, it was wrong. We apologize." I said.

"Really sir, it's okay." He said.

"Laura, would you please take off your panties?" I told her.

"Do what?" Laura asked as I saw both her eyes, and the room service guys eyes, get very wide.

"Please take off your panties. It's only fair. Since you have embarrassed this delivery guy, the least you can do is embarrass yourself and take off your panties." I said giving Laura a look that I was completely serious.

Laura pulled down her panties and picked them up off the floor. She still had her dress up on her waist and her shaved pussy was very visible.

"Okay, I have them off." Laura said holding her panties out in my direction.

"Great. Please give them to this nice young man as an appreciation for his efforts here today." I told her.

Laura handed him her panties and thanked him. The room service guy was in complete shock and his eyes were fixated on Laura's shaved pussy. Laura escorted him out the door.

"Well, that was a rush." Laura said walking back into the room.

"I bet he is starting to masturbate at this current moment thinking about you." I told her.

"I've gone out without panties before but that was the first time I've ever given them to a stranger." Laura said.

"Did it turn you on?" I asked.

"Yes, it did." Laura answered.

"Did you find him attractive?" I asked.

"Yes, somewhat attractive." Laura answered.

"So we have drinks but no ice. Laura, I need you to go down to the ice machine and get us some ice." I told her.

"Okay, where do I go to get that?" Laura said as she pulled down her dress.

"I believe you take a left out of the room and down by the elevator there is a room that has the ice machine." I told her handing her the ice bucket.

"Okay, I guess I'll fill this up and bring it back." Laura said. She seemed puzzled about me telling her to get the ice.

Laura open the door and started to head out. "Wait." I said right before she headed down the hallway.

"Yes?" Laura answered as she looked back into the hotel room.

"Have I told you how much I love that dress?" I asked.

12