Critic's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you mentioned you liked it." Laura said flirting.

"That's right, I do like it. I like it so much I don't want to part with it. I want you to leave it here with me." I said.

"You want me to leave my dress here?" She asked.

"Yes, please hand it up me." I told her.

"Wait, I thought you wanted ice?" She asked.

"Oh, I still do. You will need to go get some, just without the dress." I said.

Laura paused for a moment. Her mind was thinking. "It's a long way down to the ice. There might be people out." She said.

"I know." I replied.

Laura took off her dress and stood in just her heels and thigh highs. She handed me the dress. "Here you go."

"Thank you. You look amazing. Have fun getting the ice. I'll wait at the door so you don't have to be worried about getting locked out." I told her.

Laura confidently walked down the hall. I watched her enter the ice room. She was in there a few minutes and she came out with a bucket full of ice. She started walking back toward the room when we heard the elevator sound. I saw the older, heavier worker come around the corner and see Laura. Laura saw him as she looked back over her shoulder. He walked quickly behind her as she walked faster towards our room. He called out to her a few times. She ignored him and closed the door immediately after entering the room.

"Your ice!" Laura said handing me the ice bucket as she returned.

"Thank you. What happened out there." I asked as we both heard knocking at the door.

"It's one of the workers." Laura said somewhat breathing hard from the fast walking.

"I saw that. He was calling for you. Why didn't you talk to him?" I asked.

"That was not happening." Laura said.

"That seems rude not to speak with him." I told her.

"I think it's best we ignore him." Laura said.

"I think we should invite him in. It seems like the polite thing to do." I said.

"I don't think so." Laura said getting nervous.

"He keeps knocking. He must need something." I said walking to the door.

"Please don't open the door. I'll do anything." Laura said.

"You already are doing anything." I said.

"I mean anything as in anything. I promise I'll do anything. You name it and I'll do it." Laura said.

"Okay, we won't let him in." I told her.

"Thank you!" Laura said as she gave me a kiss.

We waited in silence for a few moments. Both of us stood in the hallway outside the door listening. The knocking stopped and we walked back to the bed.

"Was this all more than you thought it would be when you headed this way this morning?" I joked.

"Maybe." Laura said smiling.

"Why don't you sit down on the bed and relax for a minute." I told her.

"I said I would do this and I want to." Laura said as she sat down.

"Okay, we can continue on. Let's go a little easier though. How about you give me a massage. That sounds like fun." I told her.

"That does sound like fun." Laura replied. "First, we need to get you undressed."

Laura was seductive in undressing me. She had me sit on the bed as she got down on her knees in front of me to take off my socks and shoes. She did everything slow. She took her time and was gentle. She made eye contact with me as she undressed me.

"Okay, how about you lay down in the bed and I'll start on your back and neck." Laura said.

"That sounds like a great place to start." I replied. I was naked except still wearing my boxer briefs.

Laura climbed on back of me. She was wearing only thigh highs and heels. Her hands felt great as she massaged my neck. I was getting turned on by feeling her pussy touch up against my lower back.

"Does it feel good?" Laura asked.

"Yes, but typically I get full body massages in the complete nude." I said.

"Sorry, I was thinking those needed to come off." Laura said. "Let's get those off you."

Laura got off me and I rolled over. She was standing next to me while I was on the bed. She grabbed the waist on my boxer briefs and pulled them down.

"Oh fuck!" Laura said as she saw how hard my cock was. She stopped pulling down my boxer briefs to stare for a moment.

Laura's phone started ringing and it startled us both. Laura went to look at who was calling her.

"You need to take it?" I asked.

"No, it's my husband." She said.

"You should take it." I told her as it started ringing again. "He is calling back. It might be important."

"Okay, I'm so sorry. Give me two seconds." Laura said as she answered her phone.

Laura answered the phone as she sat at the edge of the bed. It seemed like her husband was talking about something important to him but she seemed to care less about anything he was saying.

"Put him on speaker phone." I whispered to Laura.

Laura put him on speaker and he was rambling on about something he and his friend were doing after work and why he was going to be getting home late.

I got back on my stomach and motioned for Laura to continue on with the massage, which she did. She climbed back on me and started. She kept talking to him on the phone as he was doing most of the talking.

As good as the massage felt I wanted to see Laura and with me facing downward, I couldn't. I rolled over with Laura still straddling me.

"What are you doing?" Laura whispered.

"Rolling over." I whispered back.

I was very hard and Laura was sitting on top of my hard on. Her pussy was on my shaft.

"Did you not like it?" Laura whispered.

"It felt good. I just wanted to see you." I whispered back. "You can massage my chest."

"Okay." Laura mouthed to me trying not to be very loud.

Laura started massaging my chest and arms. My cock was between her pussy lips and she was extremely wet. Every time she moved her arms to massage my chest there was a slight movement on her pussy on my cock.

"Kiss me" I whispered.

Laura came down and kissed me without even hesitating. I grabbed her ass while she was kissing me. With one quick movement I arched my back so that my ass went deep into the bed and my stomach went outward. In doing this, Laura went upward on me releasing my cock from being under her. I then released my arching back and my cock slipped deep inside her. Laura went right to riding my cock. Her pussy was so wet. We could both hear her husband talking but I was not paying attention to him at all.

I reached back with my hand and gave Laura a hard slap on her ass.

"Ouch!" Laura yelled.

I heard her husband ask what happened.

"Nothing, I just hit me knee." Laura explained while still riding my cock.

Laura seemed nervous as her husband began to question if everything was okay. Laura quickly talked him back into a normal conversation and he was back to doing most of the talking again.

I pushed Laura off me and had her face down on the bed. The phone was next to Laura and I got behind her. I pushed my cock deep inside her. Laura put her face down onto the bed. Within seconds she started to cum. She grabbed to bedsheets and squeezed tight with her fingers. We knocked to phone into the floor. My cock got even harder when I felt Laura cum.

"Don't cum inside me." Laura said breathing hard and trying to whisper.

"What?" I asked.

"Pull out." Laura whispered.

"I don't know what you are saying." I whispered back.

"God, fuck. I'm cumming again." Laura said rather loudly,

I heard her husband ask what she said but I kept fucking her harder and harder. Laura buried her face in the bed sheets and started screaming.

"Oh god, oh god." Laura was screaming into the sheets.

"Fuck Laura, you have me so hard." I said in a normal voice not paying any attention to the phone next to us.

"Don't cum!" Laura said with her face still down.

"I'm about to." I told her while pounding her harder and harder.

"Not inside me." Laura said. Laura's hands were pushing back on me.

I heard Laura's husband continue to ask what was going on. I kept fucking get harder and harder as she was starting to fall face first off the bed.

"I want to cum inside you." I told her as I held her hand behind her.

Laura tried to resist a little but quickly gave in and stopped pushing back on me.

"God, I can't believe I'm doing this. Fuck!" Laura said trying not to be too loud but not completely holding back.

My cock was so hard and I couldn't hold back any longer. I exploded deep inside Laura's pussy. I released Laura's hand as I was cumming inside her. Laura put her hands back and squeezed my ass keeping me inside her to make sure she got every last drop.

I held my cock inside her for a while. Neither of us moved.

Before leaving, I told Laura I would write a story about our experience. I'm sure her husband will read it. I told her I also wanted one last thing from her. I told her to go home a have sex with her husband that evening. I told her to make sure he went down on her. I wanted him to eat her pussy with my cum inside her. I received an email from her the next day saying he did.

12