Crooked Cops and Counterfeit Jugs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,750 Followers

Danny pushed her into a seat in the foyer. “Stay there and shut up!” he ordered her, heading up to the desk to start the paperwork to book Brandi.

Brandi sat, her hands cuffed behind her back still, looking desperately around the foyer, hoping to catch a glimpse of Tom or anyone she recognized.

“What did they get you for?” asked a voice from behind her.

“What?” Brandi asked, a little startled, she turned in her seat to see a rough looking man sitting beside her. He was dressed almost completely in denim and his arms were heavily tattooed. His head was shaven and he looked like a rather dangerous individual.

“What did they get you for?” he repeated.

“Oh, I’ve been arrested for…” Brandi hesitated a moment, she blushed realizing she didn’t want to tell someone she was a prostitute. “I was arrested for smoking.”

“Smoking?” the man said in surprise. “Oh you mean dope?” he realized.

“No, cigarettes. I was smoking in a non-smoking area,” Brandi lamely replied, immediately realizing how stupid that sounded.

“Bastards,” swore the man. “Hey, you’re real pretty.”

Brandi’s blush deepened further, she wasn’t quite sure how to take a complement from the coarse looking criminal. “Thanks.”

“You’ve got a great rack,” he continued, reached out with one hand and grabbing Brandi’s left breast, giving it a squeeze through her top.

Brandi, with her hands cuffed behind her back was helpless to defend herself from his groping hand. He gave her left tit another squeeze and then slid his hand across to her other breast, cupping it in his palm and lifting it slightly, feeling it’s weight.

“Keep your hands off me!” Brandi snapped, trying to squirm away from him.

“Aw come on baby,” the man replied, his other hand rising to her chest so that he was squeezing a large breast in each hand. “A little feel won’t hurt.”

“Stop it!” demanded Brandi as the man tweaked her nipples through her top.

“These have to be the biggest hooters I’ve ever had my hands on,” the man breathed, kneading the ample orbs eagerly and completely ignoring her protests. “Let’s take a quick look at them, I’m sure you won’t mind satisfying my curiosity.”

“I would mind!” insisted Brandi, but she was once again ignored as the criminal lifted the front of her tank top, bunching it up above her tits by her chin.

“Wow!” he breathed, his big hands now closing over Brandi’s bare breasts. The man started to squeeze and fondle Brandi’s tits, rubbing his hands all over them and sinking his fingers deep into the firm flesh as he squeezed and pinched at her fantastic melons.

“Excuse me! Officer!” Brandi called out to the cop who was still busy filling in the arrest paperwork at the desk about six feet away.

The cop ignored her and the criminal beside her continued to play with Brandi’s bare tits. He seized her breasts by her nipples and shook them, his face breaking into a wide smile as her ample flesh jiggled and shook across her chest.

“These are great!” he breathed, squeezing and kneading. “I could play with them all day.”

“Officer!” Brandi shouted this time.

“What?” growled Danny, turning to see Brandi being molested by the criminal.

“Get this creep off me!” begged Brandi as her breasts were roughly groped and manhandled.

Danny sighed and walked over to her, yanking her to her feet and out of the hands of the criminal. “Come with me then,” he told her.

Danny pulled her top back down over her big tits and led her through the police station to the stairs at the rear. He took her down to the basement level where the holding cells were.

“The judge is busy so you’ll have to be locked up overnight,” Danny explained as he led her through the cellblock. All of the cells seemed to be filled. Brandi’s heart sank at idea of being locked up. She was not a criminal! This was all getting very out of control.

They stopped outside one of the cells right at the end of the hallway and Danny unlocked the door and pushed Brandi inside. To her horror she saw that she wasn’t alone in the cell, there was a man sleeping on the bottom bed of the bunk.

“Who’s he?” Brandi asked as the cell door was pulled shut. Things were just getting worse and worse.

“Sorry about that,” Danny apologized. “We’re a bit overloaded tonight so you’ll need to share cells.”

“But he’s a man! A criminal!” Brandi looked back at the man on the bed, he looked strangely familiar but she couldn’t quite place him.

Danny shrugged, “Nothing I can do about it.”

“Don’t I get a phone call?” Brandi asked desperately as she saw Danny start to depart.

“Sorry, phone’s broken.”

“Can I talk to my lawyer,” Brandi pleaded.

“Tomorrow, when you see the judge,” Danny told her.

“You can’t leave me here!” Brandi begged the cop. “I’m not a criminal.”

“Tell it to the judge in the morning,” with that Danny walked off, leaving Brandi to get to know her new cellmate.

Brandi’s new cellmate was in fact Jerry Robertson, Tom’s brother and the drunk driver that Brandi had tested the day before. Brandi did not recognize him however and she meekly made her way to the chair in the back corner of the prison cell and sat down, crossing her long legs and revealing a good portion of her creamy thighs below the ultra short mini-skirt.

Jerry patted the bed in front of where he was lying, “Why don’t you come and lie down here beside me?”

“I’m okay,” Brandi quietly replied. “Hey,” she said with a frown as she took another look at the criminal, “Do I know you?”

Jerry shrugged, “No, never seen you before. We’re cellmates now though. We should get to know each other better.”

“I’m Brandi,” the busty actress replied dubiously, she had no intention of lying down with the man.

“I’m Jerry,” the man said. “I always like to get up close and personal with my cellmates. Only I’ve never had one as pretty as you. What are you in for?”

Brandi was starting to feel very uncomfortable now, “Um prostitution.” She had given up trying to hide that now.

“Really?” Jerry said in mock surprise. “You’re way too pretty to be a hooker.”

Brandi couldn’t help but blush at the complement. “Thanks,” she said shyly.

“You’re not a hooker,” Jerry challenged her.

“I am!” Brandi insisted.

“Suck my dick then!” Jerry ordered her, reaching down and pulling out his cock from his pants.

Brandi paled at the crudeness of the criminal, then her face fell, “Okay I’m not a hooker. I admit it. I’m an actress doing some research for a new role.”

“Really?” Jerry appeared to brighten with interest at this.

“Yeah, you might have seen me in Topless Ninja Babes?” Brandi suggested.

“Sorry, must have missed that one. So what sort of research are you doing in jail?” Jerry asked.

Brandi frowned for a moment, he did have a point there, and she was supposed to be learning what it was like to be a cop, not a robber. “I..ah..” she stammered. “I guess I’m here to learn what it’s like in jail.”

Jerry grinned wicked at her, causing Brandi to shrink back slightly. He looked like a wolf salivating over his prey. “Are you going to rape me?” Brandi asked him nervously as he stood up from the bed.

“Well you did say you wanted to learn what it’s like in jail,” Jerry told her, stepped up in front of her and grabbing her by her slim waist with both hands.

“Hey! Wait just a minute!” protested Brandi as Jerry’s hands rose up, cupping the undersides of her full breasts through her tight fitting tank top.

“What?” asked Jerry innocently as his hands closed over her huge mounds and squeezed them firmly.

“I thought that jails were normally all men?” Brandi asked him, gasping as Jerry gave her big boobs a particularly rough squeeze.

“Yeah,” Jerry said with a nod, his fingers finding her nipples through her tank top and gave them a pinch.

“So if they don’t have pussy’s how can you rape them?” Brandi asked him. “Ha!” she said, pleased she had outsmarted the criminal. “Gotcha!” he was obviously just trying to get into her panties. It wouldn’t be the first time someone had tried to trick her to get laid.

“That’s true,” the criminal agreed, lifting up the bottom of Brandi’s tank top, letting her huge breasts fall free. His hands moved to close over the bare melons, their summery warmth overflowing his palms. “But there’s another orifice we use.”

“What are you talking about?” Brandi asked with a frown as Jerry jiggled her big bare boobs in his hands.

God this bitch is dumb, Jerry thought to himself. “Why don’t you bend over and hold onto those bars over there,” Jerry instructed her. “And I’ll show you what it’s like to be in jail.”

Brandi smiled broadly. “Fantastic! Thanks for your help mister.”

“Anytime,” he replied gallantly. “Now turn around and bend over bitch.”

Brandi gave a little giggle, this was all going so well, and she would be the best cop that Jean Claude had ever seen at this rate! The busty blonde turned around and bent forward, holding herself up by gripping the cells bars and presenting her perfect, round ass towards Jerry, clad in the tight mini-skirt she wore.

Jerry stepped up behind her, pushing her short skirt up to her hips revealing her breath-taking ass clad in a skimpy thong. The horny criminal ran his hand over Brandi’s smooth buttocks and then yanked down her g-string. He grabbed and squeezed her firm butt-cheeks, running his thumb up the crack of her ass.

“This is your man-pussy,” Jerry explained to her as he pushed his thumb into her ass. It felt mighty tight in there. There mere thought of fucking Brandi Vavoom up the ass had Jerry’s cock rock hard.

“You’re gonna put your cock in my ass?” asked Brandi as she heard the sound of Jerry’s zipper sliding down on his pants.

“That’s right slut,” Jerry told her, the bimbo gasped as she felt Jerry’s bare cock press against her firm buttocks. Jerry held her by the hips and ground his crotch firmly into her ass, God she felt good!

“Oh my!” gasped Brandi as Jerry pressed the head of his rock hard cock against her anus. She gave a sharp gasp of breath as Jerry nuzzled the tip inside her ass, it felt as though he was splitting her in two!

“You’re my bitch now,” Jerry said with a grunt as he pushed a little more of his cock into her tight ass. He held her firmly by the hips and started to thrust with his cock, sliding just the end at the moment back and forth into her asshole. Brandi gave a small moan as Jerry pushed more of his thick cock up into Brandi’s tight little asshole, the sight of his hard penis disappearing into the sexy movie star’s ass was quite breathtaking.

“So…ah!” gasped Brandi as Jerry began to pump against her, his hips slapping against the smooth cheeks of her buttocks. “I..ah..is this..oh..what normally…eh..ah..goes on in..ohh my…prison?” Brandi moaned.

“You’ve got a much sweet ass than my usual cellmates,” replied Jerry as he really started to ream Brandi’s sweet rear entrance. As his thrusts became more forceful, the busty actress found she had to push back against him to stop from banging her head on the cell bars. Her lovely butt pressing back against his cock turned Jerry on even more and he started moaning as he pumped her sweet behind.

“Oh God you feel so big in my ass!” moaned Brandi.

“Oh yeah, take it bitch!” grunted Jerry, slapping the side of her ass with one palm as he drove her forward against the bars. Brandi pushed back against him, his cock driving to the hilt into her tight asshole. “Oh fuck!” gasped Jerry, he couldn’t believe how tight she felt around his hardness. He drove her harder forward, his balls slapping against her pussy and churning as he approached his orgasm.

Jerry leant forward, running his hands underneath her body to capture and squeeze her two breasts, which still swung free of her bunched up halter. Brandi moaned as Jerry tugged on the hard nipples, his body hunching over her back, his cock hammering against her ass.

At the last minute Jerry suddenly pulled out of Brandi’s tight anus, spinning her around to face him and pushing her to her knees. With a long groan of pleasure Jerry rapidly stroked his hard cock to completion, aiming the throbbing tip straight at Brandi’s face. Jerry gave a lustful grunt as his cock exploded, splattering Brandi’s sweet face with his hot seed. The fake criminal cried out as he jerked at his cock, another rope of cum spurting from the tip and striking Brandi on the chin. Jerry moaned and his knee’s sagged slightly as he milked the rest of his cum onto her face.

“Oh shit that was good!” he gasped, pushing the sticky head of his cock insistently against Brandi’s closed mouth, forcing her reluctant lips open and shoving his cock inside. “Oh God, that’s it, suck me clean!” he ordered her, pushing his cock in to the root between her full red lips. Brandi gagged slightly at his sudden oral invasion, but obediently started to suck on his cock, drinking the last drops of his semen, she was supposed to be his prison bitch after all.

“Oh yeah, that’s it bitch,” murmured Jerry, leaning back on his heels and closing his eyes as Brandi slurped at his cock, cleaning his cock dutifully. When it finally became too much Jerry stepped back, his sensitive cock popping out of the beautiful actresses mouth.

“That was perfect Brandi,” Jerry said with a smile as he half collapsed back onto the cell’s bed. Brandi blushed slightly at the complement. This Van Damme movie was gonna be a synch!

***

Don Franco chuckled to himself as his good friend, Sergeant Tom Robertson led him towards the back of the police station where the holding cells were located.

“Here she is Don,” Tom said as they reached the cell at the very end.

Don looked inside and frowned as he saw that only one of the two bunk beds was filled. A man lay in the lower bunk, his hands folded behind his head and a stupid grin on his face.

“Where?” Don asked in confusion. And then he saw the blankets moving up and down over the prisoner’s mid-section. Don smiled as he realized the movement was Brandi’s head moving up and down over the man’s groin.

Don and Tom waited a moment and then Tom loudly cleared his throat. “Ahem!”

Brandi Vavoom’s pretty face suddenly popped up from under the blankets, a small trickle of either saliva or cum on her chin.

“Captain Tom!” she said happily, relieved to finally see the policeman so she could get out of jail. As much as Jerry was teaching her about prison life, her ass and jaws were really starting to ache.

“Donnie!” Brandi’s mouth dropped open at the sight of her agent. “What are you doing here?”

“We came to get you out baby,” Don replied with a warm smile as Tom opened the cell door.

Brandi climbed out from on top of Jerry and straightened up her tank top and skirt.

“Nice outfit,” Don said with a grin. “Looks a bit like the one you wore in ‘Vigilante Hookers 3’”

“Yes! That’s what I said as well!” Brandi said as Don and Tom led her back out of the holding cell area. They walked back through the police station were the cops and detectives were all hard at work on their cases, Don’s arm slipping around Brandi’s slim waist as he guided her out.

“Hey!” Brandi said as something suddenly startled her. “Just wait a damn moment!” she said, extracting herself from Don’s arm. She rushed back to the desk they had just passed where Tony Mitchell and Rick Stephens were working on their paperwork. “You’re not a cop!” she exclaimed, pointing an accusing finger at Tony Mitchell.

Tony, who hadn’t noticed them passing through up until now, looking up from his papers and was shocked to see Brandi glaring down angrily at him. “Shit!” the detective swore softly.

Brandi looked back at Tom, “Captain! He’s not a cop! That’s the guy we arrested yesterday! You know, the robber!” Brandi glanced across to the other side of Tony’s desk where Rick was sitting. “And you! You’re not a copy either! You’re the prostitute!”

Rick didn’t bother to correct her and tell her that it was in fact her who was the prostitute, he was the one who picked her up.

Rick opened his mouth to reply, but Tom quickly stepped in.

“Very good Brandi!” Tom said, putting an arm around her shoulder. “Excellent spotting! You’ll make a great cop. These two are real detectives, they were posing as criminals to help me out with your training, so you wouldn’t be in any danger.”

“Oh wow!” exclaimed Brandi, her angry face breaking into a smile. “That’s so clever!” She then turned back to Rick and Tony, “you guys did a great job!” Then she frowned again and something seemed to click in her mind. “And the guy in the cell is the same guy who was drink driving! Another detective?”

Tom nodded. “My brother.”

“Wow!” Brandi said again, clapping her hands and almost bouncing with excitement, her big boobs jiggling wildly in the tight tank top she still wore. “You guys were great! I learnt so much about being a cop.”

“Van Damme’s not gonna know what hit him!” Don agreed.

Just then Officer Danny Pates entered the room. “There’s a few reporters out the front, maybe you should leave out the back door?” he suggested.

“Good idea,” agreed Don as he started to lead Brandi back through the station.

“You were in on this too?” Brandi asked Officer Pates.

Danny grinned. “We had to get you into prison somehow,” he admitted.

“I owe you guys big time for all your help,” Brandi said as they headed for the back door that led directly out into the police station car park. They were joined there by Jerry who had now been let out of his jail cell.

Brandi paused at the back door and turned to say goodbye to her new police friends. She stepped up to Detective Tony Mitchell first and gave him a big hug. The detective’s hands immediately slid down to cup and squeeze her lovely firm ass through her short skirt, and pull her body tightly against his.

“You made a fantastic robber,” Brandi said gratefully to him. “And the ahh…interrogation…”

“I’ll keep it a secret,” he assured her, giving her ass another squeeze, God she felt good!

After she stepped back from Tony Brandi moved on to Detective Rick Stephens and wrapped him up in another hug. Rick also slipped a hand down onto her exquisite ass, his other moving upwards and between them, groping one of her glorious double D’s.

“You were pretty convincing as a prostitute,” Brandi said, once again getting the terminology incorrect. Rick however was too busy squeezing her gigantic right breast to notice. “But you slipped up when you called out my name as you came,” Brandi said with a laugh, kissing the detective on the cheek.

Brandi then moved on to Danny Pates and just like the previous two officers she gave him a big hug, his hands immediately seizing and squeezing her ass. Before she could speak Danny’s mouth covered hers in a hungry French kiss, his tongue slipping past her lips and seeking hers. Brandi moaned around Danny’s kiss, his hands lifting up the back of her skirt and kneading her well shaped ass, covered only by a skimpy g-string.

“Thanks for all your help,” Brandi said, rather breathlessly when Danny finally broke off the kiss. “You do a great weapons search,” she added as she stepped back from him and moved on.

Jerry was next in line and also got a warm hug from Brandi. Jerry slipped a hand up her side, sliding it up under her tank top and finding a large, warm breast to toy with as they hugged. Brandi gave a little moan as Jerry’s fingertips flicked across her bare nipple. “I learn so much about being a prisoner from you Jerry, it was quite a night.”

Brandi gasped as Jerry gave her huge tit a rough squeeze. “I don’t know if I have to play a prisoner at all in this movie, but when I do I’m sure I’ll remember how.”

Brandi then moved on to Tom who was last in line. She stopped in front of him a moment, smiling with genuine affection at the Sergeant. “And Captain Tom, you arranged this whole thing. I’ll miss you the most,” she said, borrowing the line from the Wizard of Oz. Brandi hugged Tom fiercely, his hands not straying too far from her back like the others.

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,750 Followers