Crooked Cops and Counterfeit Jugs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,753 Followers

“Can you do me a favor?” Tom asked when they finally broke apart.

“Sure!” Brandi immediately agreed. “Anything!”

“Well,” Tom looked a little nervous which seemed so out of character for the gruff policeman. “The thing is..”

“Anything,” Brandi repeatedly, trying to reassure the suddenly self-conscious Sergeant.

“Well I was wondering if you’d suck my dick before you go,” Tom said at last.

This took Brandi aback, she had not expected him to ask something like that when she’d agreed to do anything for him.

“I.. ah…” she stammered a moment.

“You did say anything,” Don reminded her.

Brandi nodded, she owed Tom big time for all his help. “You’re right Donnie! Okay Captain Tom, I’ll give you some head.” With that she moved to her knees with practiced grace before the now horny policeman. Tom unzipped his pants and she reached inside, pulling out his thick cock, which was already hard at the mere thought of having Brandi Vavoom’s big red lips wrapped around it.

“Thanks for this Brandi,” Tom said as the busty actress leant in and kissed the head of his erection.

“Just like the Field Sobriety Test,” Brandi said as her pink tongue slid up the underside of Tom’s cock, sending a shiver of pleasure up his spine. Tom moaned in agreement as her tongue swirled around the head of his cock.

“Good isn’t she?” Jerry said to his brother as he watched Brandi lean underneath him to lap gently at his balls, before returning to the head of his cock.

“Oh yeah!” agreed Tom with a sigh as Brandi finally sucked the head of his hard penis into her mouth. The sexy blonde actress started to slurp loudly, moving her lips further down his shaft and taking more of him into her hot wet mouth. The Sergeant reached down and stroked the top of Brandi’s blonde head as she started to bob her head rapidly over his cock.

“She’s had a lot of practice,” Don explained with a wink to his buddy.

Brandi said something else but it came out rather muffled by the cock that filled her mouth and no one understood her. She diligently continued to bob her head, Tom’s hips starting to thrust forward to meet her movement, shoving more and more of his hardness into her mouth.

“That’s so good!” he groaned, holding the top of her head and starting to pump her mouth.

“Show him how you deep throat,” Tony suggested from behind, remembering the feel of having his cock completely engulfed in her famous mouth.

Brandi nodded slightly on Tom’s cock and then relaxed her throat, pushing herself right down on the policeman’s throbbing manhood, letting the head of him slip into her throat. “Oh fuck!” cried out Tom as he felt Brandi’s lips touch the base of his shaft and her nose press into his pubic hair. He almost came right then as Brandi’s tongue slipped out and the tip touched his balls. Brandi then backed off slightly, just the end in her mouth, her hand coming up to stroke the base as she started to rapidly move on him, the tight seal of her lips feeling fantastic as it pumped up and down him.

“Jesus she’s good!” gasped Tom as Brandi started to really go to town with her hand and mouth, knowing he would not last a whole lot longer. Tom stared down at the busty blonde actress’s head as it rapidly bounced over his cock, he could see her full lips sliding up and down his thick shaft and it was all too much. With a loud grunt Tom arched his back, gripping the top of Brandi’s head and pushed her down further on his cock as it swelled inside her mouth.

Brandi almost choked as Tom’s cock exploded in her mouth, his hot sticky cum shooting across her tongue and filling her mouth.

“Oh fuck!” the policeman groaned, his buttocks clenching as he came. Brandi started to rapidly swallow, not wanting to spill a drop of the helpful cops cum. She sucked hungrily at his cock as it throbbed and swelled in her mouth, rope after rope of seed bursting from the end.

As Tom finished his orgasm Brandi continued to lick and suck at him, completely draining him of his semen as he basked in the pleasure of her mouth. She continued to suckle him for a couple of minutes after he was spent, polishing his shrinking cock with her tongue and lips.

“That was amazing!” groaned Tom when Brandi finally released his cock and stood up again.

“That’s how Brandi got the lead role in ‘Bikini Rockstars Hit LA’,” Don said with a laugh. The agent then once again slipped his arm around Brandi’s waist and led her towards his car.

The five men waved to the busty actress as she departed.

“That was fun,” Jerry said to the other four men.

“It was,” Tom agreed, tucking his cock back into his pants.

THE END

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,753 Followers