Crooked Cops and Counterfeit Jugs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,756 Followers

“Okay Captain Robertson,” Brandi replied with an earnest nod as Jerry stood beside his car, leaning one hand on the hood for support.

“Tell him to walk along a straight line,” Tom quietly instructed Brandi.

Brandi summoned her most authoritative tone of voice, taking a deep breath and swelling her expansive chest, “Please walk along a straight line Mr Drunk Driver.”

Jerry held his arms out straight to balance himself as he very slowly stepped one foot in front of the other and tried to walk along a crack in the pavement. He made it about three steps before he started to suddenly twirl his arms wildly and tumbled sideways into Brandi’s arms. As Brandi caught the stumbling drunk he buried his face into her bosom.

Jerry rubbed his face briefly between Brandi’s big knockers before she pushed him back up straight.

“Now have him touch his nose with one hand then the other,” Tom told Brandi once she had extracted the lucky suspect from her cleavage.

“Touch your nose please,” Brandi told Jerry, more of a question than a command.

Jerry hiccupped then reached his finger up towards his face with exaggerated slowness, his poked himself in the lip a couple times and then the cheek and finally managed to track down his nose.

“That’s the first stage of the test completed,” Tom explained to Brandi. “If you still have suspicions about the soberness of the driver we have to go to stage two, the oral test.”

“I still have suspicions,” Brandi quickly told Tom. “What did you say the second stage was, is that like a breath test?”

Tom nodded, “That’s right, only we aren’t issued with the correct equipment so we use the old fashioned manual method. Kind of like a blood test.”

“Oh, okay,” Brandi quickly agreed.

“Please lean against the hood of the car sir,” Tom ordered his brother. Jerry sat back on the front of the car facing towards the two police officers. “Okay Officer Vavoom, please approach the suspect and unfasten his trousers.”

Brandi looked a little startled at this unusual instruction, but she nevertheless moved in front of Jerry, her hands shaking slightly with nervousness as she unbuckled his belt and unzipped his fly, being very careful to touch the smelly drunk as little as possible. “Okay,” she announced when she was done.

“Now take out the suspects penis,” Tom told her, being careful to use as clinical a term as he could think of.

Brandi looked back over her shoulder at the police sergeant in surprise. She then looked back at Jerry, looking down at the open front of his trousers. Brandi hesitated a moment more then stepped quickly up to Tom.

“Did you say his penis?” she whispered in his ear, leaning close enough so that her large breasts brushed Tom’s chest.

“Yes, surely you know that the blood flows rapidly to the male penis,” Tom said, his own loins feeling a rush of blood at the closeness of the beautiful actress. “The engorged penis contains the most accurate blood alcohol readings in the body.”

“Oh,” said Brandi, stepped back towards Jerry. “That makes sense I guess.” She turned back to Jerry and pulled the waistband of his underwear out from his body, reaching inside with her other soft hand and taking hold of Jerry’s penis, pulling it out. Jerry gave a sharp intake of breath at the feel of her cool hand around his cock and it twitched slightly in Brandi’s soft hand.

“Now what?’ Brandi asked, still holding Jerry’s now, slightly erect cock in her hand.

“Lean down and take the penis in your mouth and administer the oral test,” Tom told her. “You will need to taste the penis for signs of alcohol.”

“Okay,” Brandi said with a nod. She then did as instructed, leaning down, she wet her full lips with her tongue and then opened her mouth. Jerry gave a deep sigh as Brandi put the end of his penis inside her mouth and started to gently suck. Brandi slurped at the end of his cock a few times and then straightened up. “I’m not sure if I can taste it or not,” Brandi told Tom. By now Jerry’s cock was fully erect, and trembling slightly in the actress’s hand.

“Continue the test, sometimes it takes a little while,” Tom told her assuringly.

Brandi nodded and took a deep breath before returning her mouth to Jerry’s cock, taking him a little deeper this time and sucking diligently on his hardened shaft.

“Oh yeah!” groaned Jerry with obvious pleasure, his hips moving forward slightly and pushing more of his cock in between Brandi’s full lips. The lovely actress had a mouth made for sucking cock.

Brandi had given plenty of blowjobs in her acting career and although she was not thinking of this as a blowjob, but as a blood alcohol test, she began to instinctively bob her head and swirl her hot tongue around the tip of Jerry’s cock. Jerry started to push his cock into her mouth to meet her movements, but Brandi appeared to realize what was happening and pulled back in surprise. Jerry’s cock slipped out from between her lips and rubbed across her cheek.

“Don’t let him trick you and slip out of your mouth!” Tom said quickly. “You need to take him deep for the test to work.”

Brandi immediately recaptured the end of Jerry’s cock between her lips and sucked him deep into her mouth. To both Tom and Jerry’s surprise, Brandi reached around and grabbed Jerry’s buttocks, pulling his cock deep into her mouth.

“Oh yeah!” moaned Jerry, reaching down and grabbing the back of Brandi’s head, taking handfuls of her long blonde hair as she started to fuck his cock with her mouth, any hint this was something more clinical than a blowjob thrown out the window.

“That’s fantastic!” Tom encouraged Brandi from the sideline as his brother pumped his hips, fucking the beautiful actress’s face.

Brandi was now taking him all the way into her throat, each time Jerry lunged towards her, his balls slapped her chin and her nose was pushed into his pubic hair. Jerry gave Tom the thumbs up as his cock worked her willing mouth, her cheeks hollowing as she sucked heavily on his erection.

“Oh fuck!” groaned Jerry, holding her head hard into his loins, his climax approaching.

“Doing good!” Tom told her, “Get ready for the taste test.”

“Ahh!” Jerry moaned, his buttocks twitching as he shoved his cock deep into her mouth and the cum started to explode from the end. Brandi immediately started to swallow his heavy load, wave after wave of cum shooting into her mouth. “Suck me you bitch!” groaned Jerry filled her mouth with his seed.

Brandi conscientiously gulped down all of Jerry’s semen, sucking him clean and tasting every single drop. Tom was about to ask her if she tasted alcohol when the squad car’s radio bleeped to life.

“Robbery in progress at the corner of Washington and Fifth, all units respond!” came the operators voice.

“Shit!” swore Tom, “Get in the car Brandi!”

The blonde actress, leapt to her feet, wiping her mouth with the back of her wrist as she hurried around to the other side of the squad car.

“What about the drunk driver?” she asked as she jumped in beside Tom.

“Never mind him,” Tom snapped as he started the engine, “Something more important, let’s go!”

They took off towards the scene of the robbery, leaving Jerry leaning against the hood of his car, his spent cock still dangling out of his trousers and a big smile on his face. He definitely owed his brother big time for this one. Brandi Vavoom had just given him the blowjob of a lifetime!

“Now when we get to the crime scene, stick close, it could be dangerous,” Tom told the now nervous looking actress.

“Okay,” she replied cautiously.

They screamed along the road, sirens blaring and tires squealing. Tom cut expertly through the heavy traffic and they were the first on the scene. As their squad car pulled up in front of the shop a man dashed out of the front door, holding a canvas bag in one hand and a baseball bat in the other. The robber immediately spotted Tom and Brandi and sprinted off down the footpath.

“Go go go!” yelled Tom, leaping out of the car and rushing off in pursuit.

Brandi burst out after him and ran as fast as she could. Brandi held her arms pressed to her sizeable breasts, she was not wearing a sports bra and they were jiggling wildly, flopping painfully around her chest as she dashed after the fleeing criminal.

The busty actress saw the two of them disappear around a corner about a hundred meters ahead of her and she hurried to catch up. As she rounded the corner she saw that Tom had caught the fleeing criminal and had him face down on the ground as he handcuffed him and read him his rights.

“Woohoo!” Brandi cheered her partner’s success.

Tom hauled the criminal to his feet, in reality it was another of Tom’s mates, Detective Tony Mitchell disguised as a robber.

“You’re nicked!” Brandi told Tony, prodding him on the chest with one finger as Tom started to lead the robber to the car. “I’ve always wanted to say that,” Brandi told Tom with a giggle as he shoved Tony into the backseat of their squad car.

“Hop in,” Tom told her, getting into the squad car.

“What do we do with him now?” Brandi asked, looking cautiously behind her to where Tony sat, his hands cuffed behind his back.

“We take him back to the station, book him, charge him and then interview him,” Tom explained.

“Oh, cool,” said Brandi.

“I’ll get you to process him, it will be great practice,” Tom told her as they started off back towards the station.

“Thanks!” Brandi agreed eagerly.

Back at the station Tom led Brandi through the suspect processing procedures, taking Tony to the booking desk and filling in the necessary paperwork and booking in the bat and bag of money as evidence. They then removed Tony’s handcuffs and took him into one of the interview rooms.

“The first thing you have to do now is search him,” Tom told her.

“What for?” asked Brandi with a frown.

“To make sure he doesn’t have weapons or any other evidence on his body. In fact a strip search is probably a good idea at this point,” Tom explained.

“Oh golly,” murmured Brandi, a little surprised. “Okay, what do I do then?” Brandi looked doubtfully over at where Tony sat.

“Tell him to assume the position, then start by patting him down,” Tom suggested.

Brandi nodded, “Assume the position please,” she instructed Tony.

Tony gave a sigh and stood up, placing both hands on the table in front of him and spreading his legs apart. He obviously was no stranger to police search procedures.

Hesitantly, Brandi approached the robber from behind, and, doing her best to emulate all the cop movies she’d seen she started to pat him down, searching for hidden weapons or other evidence. Brandi ran her hands up Tony’s sides all the way to his armpits and then back down, this time patting down the outside of his legs through his trousers.

“Okay he’s clean,” Brandi said, turning back to face Tom.

Tom shook his head. “That’s not a search. Do it again. And remember, he could be hiding a gun anywhere on his body. You need to search him thoroughly all over, not just down his sides. I want him searched from head, to toe.”

Brandi nodded and turned back to Tony with a determined expression on her face. She crouched down behind the robbery suspect and ran her fingers around his ankles, slowly working her hands up his calves, searching both the inside and outside of his legs. Brandi ran her hands up Tony’s outer thighs to his hips, then stroked her hands across his buttocks, unconsciously noting how firm his ass was. She then slipped her hands up the insides of Tony’s legs, causing the disguised Detective to gasp as her soft hands made their way up his inner thighs, stopping just short of his groin.

“All the way up,” instructed Tom helpfully from the sideline.

Brandi sucked in a deep breath and then cupped one hand up between Tony’s legs, feeling his crotch hard in her palm. Brandi stroked her fingers across his balls through his trousers and then ran them up the hardened length of his cock.

“Anything there?” Tom asked her.

“I’m not sure,” Brandi said with a frown. The long, thick cylinder she felt could possibly be a gun or a weapon, it was certainly hard enough. Still crouched behind him, she leant in closer, her cheek pressing to Tony’s buttocks as she now used both hands to fondle his hard cock through his pants. Tony gave a small moan as Brandi squeezed his hard length.

“Have him remove his pants if you’re not sure,” Tom told her.

“Please remove your trousers sir,” ordered Brandi, releasing his crotch.

Tony unbuckled his belt and let his pants fall to his ankles. Brandi immediately resumed her search of his groin, running her soft hand quickly up his now bare thigh and cupping his hard crotch through only his underwear now. Brandi once again encountered the long hard tube in the front of Tony’s pants and she ran her hands all over its length, still unsure what it was she was feeling.

“I think he has something in here,” Brandi said to Tom over her shoulder. The side of her face was still pressed into Tony’s backside and her hands were running up and down the length of his cock. “A weapon or something like that maybe.”

“Well?” Tom asked, addressing Tony this time. “Do you have a weapon in your underpants?”

“Sure do,” Tony said with a wink.

“Check inside,” Tom directed the pretty actress.

Brandi slipped her hand down the top waistband of Tony’s underwear, her fingers reaching deep into his pants. Tony groaned softly as Brandi’s bare hand closed around his rock hard cock, giving it a firm squeeze and then running her hand up and down the hard length.

Brandi frowned as her fingers moved to Tony’s balls and gently explored them before returning to grasp his hard cock. For some reason the weapon Tony had in his pants was warm and almost fleshy. When she gave it a squeeze it actually pulsed against her palm.

“Oh God,” blurted the blonde as she suddenly realized what it was she was holding. Her face went a deep red and she jerked her hand out of Tony’s underwear. “I’m so sorry sir!” she exclaimed in embarrassment.

Tony grinned down at her, “That’s okay ma’am. You can handle my weapon anytime you want.”

Brandi’s blush deepened, “I..” she stammered, not sure what to say.

“Can I pull up me pants now?” Tony asked her.

“Sure!” Brandi quickly agreed. “I’m so sorry.”

“Perhaps we’d better stop there,” Tom cut in smoothly. As much as he was enjoying the dumb bimbo’s embarrassment he had some fun of his own in mind.

“Good idea,” Brandi said with a nod, getting hastily to her feet.

Tom led her out of the interview room, making sure to lock the door behind them. “Well perhaps you need a little work on your searching technique.”

“That’s for sure!” Brandi said.

“Excellent!” said Tom, leading her into another interview room. “I’ll be happy to give you some tips, and then we can finish interviewing our robbery suspect.”

“Um, okay,” Brandi agreed, not really sure what she was getting herself into.

“You can play the part of the robber and I’ll be the cop,” said Tom as he closed the door to the interview room behind him.

“Alright, stick ‘em up!” Brandi said with a giggle, pointing her finger at Tom.

“You’re nicked!” Tom shot back at Brandi, using the same line she had used earlier on Tony. “Now, assume the position!”

Brandi smiled stupidly back at him.

“I said assume the position!” Tom snapped, raising his voice.

“Oh right,” Brandi said, remembering her role. She turned around and faced the desk, leaning forward and putting both hands on the table and spreading her legs.

“That’s better,” Tom remarked, admiring the way her tight fitting blue trousers clung to the curves of her nicely rounded ass. “Now I’m going to show you the proper way to conduct a thorough pat down and search,” Tom told her, stepping up behind her.

“Groovy,” replied Brandi as Tom started to run his hands across her back and up her sides to her armpits.

Tom then crouched down behind her, and just as Brandi had done to Tony, he started the search at her ankles, running his hands up her calves, thoroughly searching her for hidden weapons. His hands made their way up to Brandi’s toned thighs, sliding his palms slowly up the back of her thighs to her buttocks which he cupped in his hands and squeezed.

Brandi gasped and Tom slipped his hand up between Brandi’s thighs, rubbing his palms across her crotch through her pants.

“Oh!” she exclaimed in surprise.

Tom smiled to himself. “Please remove your trousers ma’am,” he told her.

Brandi was about to protest when she remembered that she had made the exact same request of the robber. This was just part of her search training. The obliging actress immediately peeled her trousers down to her ankles, revealing her magnificent ass, clad in a skimpy white g-string.

His cock stiffening inside his pants, Tom stroked his palm across the smooth flesh of Brandi’s left ass cheek, even though it was obvious that nothing was hidden there. He ran his hand around to her front and rubbed her pussy through the crotch of her panties.

“I don’t think you’ll find anything in there,” Brandi said after he continued to touch her longer than necessary.

Tom grunted something in reply and moved his hands to Brandi’s hips.

“Now the upper body,” he told her, his hands running up her sides to her armpits. Brandi flinched slightly in surprise as Tom’s hands came around to her front and cupped her big 40DD’s through her tight fitting t-shirt.

“Oh my,” she gasped as Tom’s hands closed over her ample tits and squeezed them through her clothing. He rubbed his palms over her round melons, clearly feeling the lace of her bra through her t-shirt. He then lifted up the two heavy boobs, squeezing them together. All in all the procedure for some reason reminded Brandi of the uniform fitting procedure.

“You’d be surprised at what a female suspect can hide in her brassiere,” Tom explained to Brandi as he gave her breasts another rough squeeze, pretty much kneading the full orbs now. “It pays to very thoroughly check. I was once surprised by a woman who had a small revolver tucked down her cleavage.”

Brandi nodded in understanding, wincing slightly as Tom gave her tits a particularly rough squeeze.

“Okay ma’am, it feels like you’re hiding something in there,” Tom said formally. “I need you to remove your shirt.”

Brandi was a little startled by the request, but nevertheless she pulled her police issue t-shirt up over her head and tossed it onto the table in front of her. Tom’s hands immediately reached around her body and grabbed her big tits through the white satin bra she wore. He gave them a quick squeeze and then let go.

“It’s too hard to tell, your bra is too bulky, please take it off as well.”

“Okay,” Brandi said, reaching behind her back and unhooking the clasp of her bra. She then let it fall forward off her shoulders and finally her huge breasts were bare. Tom was barely able to suppress a groan of lust as his hands pressed against Brandi’s naked tits. He was finally touching two of the most filmed breasts in Hollywood.

Tom’s body pressed against Brandi’s back and she felt his hard crotch against her ass as the cops groping hands closed tight over her big bare tits, squeezing them eagerly. Tom moaned softly as he started to squeeze and maul the perfect melons, pressing them together and sinking his fingers deep into the firm flesh. The lovely actresses nipples were hard against his palms as he fondled happily at her breasts, jiggling them in his hands and exploring every inch of the abundant mummeries.

After a few minutes of enduring Tom’s lustful groping Brandi realized that her tits were bare and there was no way she could be hiding anything there, so what was he looking for?

“Ah, Captain Robertson…” she began. “Perhaps we should finish the real interview now. I think I’ve got the hang of this searching thing.”

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,756 Followers