Crooked Cops and Counterfeit Jugs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,765 Followers

“Oh right,” said Tom, snapping out of his blissful fondling and reluctantly releasing her perfect breasts from his groping hands.

Tom stepped back from Brandi and watched her get dressed again. “I think you’re ready to interview our robbery suspect.”

“Okay, cool. What does that mean?” Brandi asked as she careful maneuvered her big boobs back into the cups of her brassiere.

“Because we didn’t actually see him commit the crime we need to get a confession out of him,” Tom told her.

“But we saw him running away from the scene,” Brandi said, arching her back as she reached behind her to refasten her bra. The position caused her huge tits to jut out invitingly towards Tom and he had to struggle to resist the urge to grab them again.

“That’s just circumstantial evidence,” Tom explained to her. “But don’t worry. I have every confidence that you’ll be able to make him confess.”

“Okay,” agreed Brandi doubtfully as she reached for her trousers.

Once she was dressed she went next door to interrogate Tony as Tom headed for the next room down where there was a two-way mirror through which he could watch the proceedings.

“If you need me, just yell,” Tom told her. “But I’m sure you won’t.”

Brandi closed the door behind her and looked nervously across the room to where Tony was sitting with his feet up on the table. She was very conscious of the fact that moments ago she had been sexually harassing him instead of searching him.

Steeling herself, Brandi strode as confidently as she could manage across the room and took a seat at the table opposite Tony.

“Name?” she asked him.

“I’m Tony, Tony Mitchell,” he said, extending his hand towards Brandi in a surprising display of friendliness.

“Brandi...ah Officer Vavoom,” Brandi replied, taking Tony’s hand. She expected him to shake her hand, but instead he placed a gentle, valiant kiss on the back of her hand.

“I think you’re supposed to turn the tape recorder on,” Tony said helpfully, pointing to the tape deck sitting on the table beside her.

“Oh!” exclaimed Brandi in surprise, “Right. Thank you.”

She turned the recorder on. “Now,” she said after a moment, leaning over and speaking directly into the recorder’s microphone to make sure she could be heard. “Now, do you admit to robbing the shop?”

“No,” replied Tony.

Brandi’s face screwed up slightly, she’d been hoping he would admit to the crime so she could look good in front of Captain Tom. After all, he’d been nice enough to show her how to conduct a strip search and alcohol breath test. She wanted to be the best cop she could be for this movie role.

“What were you doing outside the shop when we arrived then?” Brandi asked, trying a different tact.

“I was just doing my grocery shopping,” Tony replied with a shrug.

”Shit!” Brandi cursed aloud this time, immediately blushing and covering her mouth with one hand. This was not going at all like she had thought it would. In the police academy movies they never had to get confessions out of people like this! Brandi frowned, her brain hurting as she tried ever so hard to think of what she could ask him to get him to confess. “What was the bat for then Mr Smarty Pants?” Brandi asked at last.

“I like baseball,” Tony shrugged innocently again.

“Oh come on!” Brandi said with exasperation. “I know you did it! Just confess damn it!”

“No!” shot back Tony.

“Please?” Brandi said, almost begging.

“No,” Tony insisted.

“Pretty please?” Brandi pleaded desperately. “With kisses on top?”

Tony sighed, could this actress possibly be any more blonde? “I’ll tell you what,” he suggested. “Why don’t we cut a deal?”

“Oh yeah!” Brandi sat up excitedly in her chair. “Just like on the movies.”

“That’s right,” Tony smiled in agreement.

After a minute it became obvious that Brandi was waiting for him to speak. “You’re supposed to make me an offer now,” he urged.

“Huh?”

“Make me an offer,” repeated Tony. “To get me to confess you need to offer me something.”

“Like what?” asked Brandi.

Tony sighed again, this wasn’t going to be easy. He decided to cut to the chase. “Look, I’ll tell you what. You suck my cock, and I’ll confess to killing the Queen of England.”

“But I don’t care about the Queen,” Brandi said in confusion.

Tony almost screamed in frustration. “I mean I’ll confess to whatever you want me to confess to.”

“Like robbery?” Brandi asked hopefully.

“Yes!” Tony said angrily.

“Cool!” Brandi said smiling widely.

“So we have a deal?” Tony asked, still unsure if she was following him.

“What?”

“Will you suck my dick?”

Brandi frowned, “I don’t know about that…” he murmured. She knew that was not the way cops really got confessions, but she so wanted to impress Captain Tom, especially after she had stuffed up the strip search so badly.

“Well when you touched me before you got me all excited,” Tony told her. “It’s the least you can do after all.”

Brandi blushed rather guiltily at that. She still felt bad about touching him that way, no doubt he was aching for release. It had felt so much like a gun though. “Okay,” she said at last. “It’s a deal then.”

“Get on your knee’s then bitch,” ordered Tony as he pushed his chair out from under the table and sat facing towards Brandi.

Brandi took a deep breath and then knelt at Tony’s feet, a small tingle going through her loins. In her career as a top B-movie actress she’d sucked an awful lot of cock and always enjoyed the feel of a thick piece of meat between her lips. Brandi reached out and unzipped the front of Tony’s pants, reaching her small hand inside his open thigh and inside his underwear.

Tony sighed as her warm hand closed around his cock, which was still semi-erect from the frisking that the busty blonde actress had given him earlier.

Brandi pulled out Tony’s cock and began to gently stroke it. “Promise you won’t tell anyone about this,” Brandi said. The last thing she wanted was for Captain Tom to find out how she had obtained the robber’s confession.

“I swear on my honor as a criminal,” Tony told her, groaning as Brandi swiped her thumb across the tip of his growing cock.

Brandi seemed to accept this pledge as she leant forward and licked the end of his cock, swiping her tongue around the pulsing head and lapping up some of the sticky precum that had accumulated there. She then worked her tongue down the side of his now fully erect cock and licked gently at his testicles.

“Oh, that feels great!” groaned Tony as Brandi nibbled her way back up to the head of his penis. “Now put it in your mouth!”

Brandi teased the tip of his penis for another moment, smiling up at him playfully as her tongue traced the slit at the end of his cock. She then shot him a wink, parted her red lips and swallowed the head of his cock.

“Oh God!” groaned Tony, arching his back against his chair as the end of his cock was suddenly enveloped in warmth. Brandi slowly began to suck and work more of his cock into her skilled mouth. “Fuck that feels good!” gasped Tony as Brandi began to bob her head up and down over his lap, taking more and more of his hard cock into the wetness of her mouth.

Knowing the best way to get Tony off, Brandi used her hand to stroke the lower portion of his cock as she sucked heavily on the top end, making sure to keep eye contact with the robber and make as many sucking and slurping noises as she could. Tony reached down and ran his hands through Brandi’s incredibly soft long blonde hair, guiding her towards faster and deeper bobs of her head.

The actress then sat back on her heels, taking her mouth and hand right off his cock. “About time for that confession don’t you think?” she suggested. From experience Brandi new to always get a promise before she swallowed a load. The first couple of times she had sucked the cocks of casting directors she had not got the parts, despite her oral talents.

“Don’t stop!” Tony gasped, almost begging.

“Confess to the robbery,” Brandi repeated, leaning in and brushing her lips ever so gently over the tip of his cock, her tongue darting out to toy with him.

“Okay, I did it! I admit it!” Tony hurriedly confessed.

Without a word Brandi opened her mouth and plunged down onto Tony’s cock. She worked her lips further and further down the robber’s hard cock, relaxing her throat as his cock reached the back of her mouth. Tony let out a long deep moan of pleasure as her lips hit the base of his cock, the entire length of his shaft buried in her mouth. Brandi Vavoom was deep throating him!

“Oh fuck!” moaned Tony, he was very close to cumming.

With lustful urgency, Tony reached down and grabbed the top of Brandi’s head, humping his hips up off the chair and shoving his cock against Brandi’s mouth. The blonde actress was used to this approach and just relaxed her throat and mouth, submitting to Tony’s crude thrusts.

“Oh shit!” Tony grunted, fucking Brandi’s mouth for all he was worth now, his orgasm close, his cock trembling over Brandi’s tongue.

“Fuck!” he gasped, his balls slapping against Brandi’s chin as he used her mouth to sate his lust.

“Shit!” he groaned, the cum shooting up from his balls along the length of his cock. “Fuck!” he let out a final cry of pleasure as he exploded into Brandi’s mouth, flooding her tongue with cum. Brandi immediately started to swallow, her mouth too stuffed with cock for her to have any other options. Tony clutched her face into his lap as his hips jerked and he filled her with his cum, his release finally upon him.

“Fuck that was good,” murmured Tony at last as he sunk back into his chair. “You’re a fantastic cock sucker,” he gasped as Brandi was finally able to pull her mouth off his cock. She drew back and started to lick him clean, suckling gently at his sensitive organ.

“You’re under arrest for robbery!” Brandi said, grinning at her cleverness as she slurped at his cock. Once she was satisfied he was done she stood up, wiping her cum streaked chin with one hand and then heading out of the interview room.

“Nice work!” said Tom with a grin as he met her in the hallway and she told him she had the confession.

“Thanks,” Brandi replied with a modest blush.

“Well, that’s it for today,” Tom told her. “Start at the same time tomorrow?”

“Sure! That’ll be groovy!” agreed Brandi, clapping her hands together with excitement.

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,765 Followers