All Comments on 'Crossing the Boundary'

by cosmof

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Poor sick bastard

If you think any of this is erotic you have my sympathy.

WHY ALL THESE WIMP MEN??

ARE THERE ANY REAL MEN OUT THERE?

Us girls gotta find a real guy somewheres....

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
don't pay any attention to the creep below

there are a lot of weirdos that come to the site. good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Needs a sequel

In which the husbands swaps his wife for some strange nooky for himself. The thing is this guy seems to be becoming less of a wimp as he controls his wife's sexuality.

z00timez00timeover 19 years ago
Don't

pay any attention to ass wipe commenters that put down other commenters.

this story sucks in the loving wife category but I voted it a 5 so it would hurt to delte my comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
SUPERB!! dont listen to these idiots!!

10 out of 10!! these idiots on the net have never experienced anything really! there wives dont know about them at all!! this is the scenario ive watched many times with my wife, in fact ive watched 68 men over the last 14 years slide into her and she has sucked and wanked another 30+ so all you hard men go and wank yourselves!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I MAKE BE AND IDIOT,BUT MY WIFE ISN'T A WHORE

THINK,WIFE AND FAMILY THERE KILLER GERMS OUT THERE (STDS, AIDS, AND OTHERS.WHY WOULD A HUSBAND WANT TO MAKE HIS WIFE AND MOTHER OF HIS CHILDRED A WHORE AND EXPOSE HIS FAMILY TO BAD ELEMENTS OF LIFE.A SELFISH REASON IS FOR HIM TO GET OFF SEXUALLY,HE NEED A DOCTOR.A PSCH. IS CHEAPER THAN DEAD. CHEAP THRILLS ARE WORTH THE TROUBLE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Super, excellent

A very sexy story, done without 10" dicks, spike heels and mesh hose, and the other usual suspects. The heavy pervs that did not care for it need to look for their fun on other sites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Say what!

You people take this shit tooooo seriously ...... IT's FANTASY!!!!!

Sir EdwardSir Edwardover 19 years ago
Excellent

The fear of sexual disease is real, but highly overdone. What a shame some guy would post the above comments. In fact, this is an extremely sexy, very arousing story. Yes, we do need another chapter in this Hotwife accounting.

For those for whom jealousy is not a factor, those men sure of themselves, having a wife involved in sexual adventures is the best possible life. It is not for everyone, but for those who wish it, it is the highest peak of sexual enjoyment. Let's hear more from cosmof soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Tantilizing!!!!!

Superb story.. one of the best I have read since Quin Rogan stopped posting. I love the slow, progressive exploration of the marriage and it's boundries. The desciption of the events is delicious.

Although this is a work of fiction, there are couples out there that have explored the limits and have loved every encounter.

More, please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
4 some

GOOD STORY I LIKE THE IDEA THAT PEOPLE CAN ENJOY SEX

FOR THE SAKE OF SEX. WHAT WOULD HAVE MADE IT EVEN SEXIER

WOULD BE IF ONE OF THE OTHER GUYS WAS BLACK.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WRITING.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great story

This was something real could and dose happen often. This works for some of us, but for me it couldn't I don't share. I guess what I like about this is the thought where do they go from here? I hope this author gives us more with them learning from this and making it together as a couple loving and equals..... no sluts or no winps... after this is loving wifes and husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
And the name of Lisa's husband is?

a) Brian

b) Bob

c) Jim

d) None of the above

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Story

I love the way you build it up it up that is what made it so sexy

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
nice start for a new writer

and here is an IQ test for literotica readers. If you take the time to read a story in the gay section and flame it because it describes a guy giving a guy a blow job, what does that say to the readers of these comments about your brain power. This story was subtitled "Is she willing to be shared with strangers?". If you expected an erotic coupling, you are in the wrong place. Don't waste your time.

myblueyes2000myblueyes2000over 19 years ago
Keep writing

I liked your story a lot. My wife and I occasionally involve others in our bedroom activities and as your story indicates, communication between husband and wife is what can make it happen, successfully! We enjoy sharing our fantasies with one another. Sometimes they happen sometimes they remain fantasies (perhaps to be fulfilled in the future). Like the way the writing flows. For those who don't care for the story, there are so many stories in literotica if I start reading one and don't like it, I move on to another. They have that option and should utilize it.

the Troubadorthe Troubadorover 19 years ago
Interesting so many defended this life style.

Me, I prefer my stories about people who do love.

For the edification of those who defend this type story because they do it themselves, how about a statistic. One that has been holding true for some time. The average life of a swapping marriage is four years. Since one writer swears he and his wife have been doing it for what? I think he said 18 years. That meand that four other marriages failed almost immediately.

Get real people. Enjoy the stories if you will. I prefer writers follow more realistic situations. But quit trying to claim fucking around on your mate has no consequences. Doing so, including so called permissive situations, usual ends the relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
More Please

Loved it!! As a previous responder said ... it was done without the usual spiked heels and 10 inch dicks etc. I hope you write more ... in fact it would be nice to continue with the current story line.

R_PetersonR_Petersonover 19 years ago
Wonderful Story

Exactly the kind of story that makes the wife and I very HOT. Thank you! It was a great story and we look forward to the next episode.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WHY ALL THE WIMPS?

I SHOULD GIVE A 00 RATING, BUT I HAVE TO ADMIT THHAT IT IS WELL WRITEN. BUT THE SUBJECT SUCKS. AND IT SHOULDN'T BE IN THE "LOVING WIVES" SECTION.

BUT WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL ABOUT BEING A WIMP AND BEING HUMILIATED? WHY WOULD AN OTHERWISE NORMAL MAN WANT TO SEE HIS BETROTHED AND THE MOTHER OF HIS BABIES BEING USED BY THREE STRANGERS? AND THREE STRANGERS WHO MAY WELL HAVE ANY NUMBER OF DISEASES. HE OUGHT TO THINK TWICE BEFORE DIPING HIS WICK IN THAT CESSPOOL. WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO FIDELEITY AND MORALS?

THEY NEED TO GET INTO COUNSELING AND STRAIGHTEN UP THEIR LIVES. THEY ARE A GOOD EXAMPLE OF WHY OUR COUNTRY IS GOING TO HELL IN A HANDBASKET.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
very sexy....

Great to read something so well-written - managed to build up tension, anger and confusion while still being as horny as hell!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Darn good

Very well written. Those that don't like it should be reading something that suits their fancy. A lot of us would think theirs was weird or boring. That is why there is a lot of different story lines. Different strokes for different folks as they say.

My wife can have 50 to 100 orgasims in a night. No way I alone can manage that. I get tired of the buzz machine helping her out after I am burned out, and thinking about some other help if just fine.

You wanna call me a whimp? Try it to my face buddy. I know what I can do. With her or you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Very Well Written

One of the best stories i have read. please do a follow up with the neighbour

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Really HOT!

I loved the emotional buildup and tension - WOW!! Like some other comments, you wrote a great story without all the exaggerations. Continue the story line. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great Pacing Good description

I really enjoyed this submission. You built a great amount of tension and eroticism, to the point where I felt like the man in the story, excited and ready to explode. I love stories about passive women with non-porno star bodies who are forced to perform. You captured the wife sharing fantasy perfectly. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Thank you

Thank you,this was one of the best written and erotic stories We've read in a long time,all we can say is please write more at the same standard.

Clayton LongClayton Longabout 14 years ago
One of the best

You should be proud of yourself - a story that aroused both the liberals AND the fundamentalists!

If I ever feel myself wanting to skip ahead to see what happens, I reckon it has to be a pretty good piece of storytelling. This was extremely well done with natural-sounding dialogue and a nice flow to the narrative.

An interesting facet of tension added in the husband not knowing if his wife is genuinely reticent or just playing along for his pleasure.

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Mindless idiotic prattle--

By mentally deficient "author" !!

roscovichroscovichabout 13 years ago
To clayton... You are a mindless halfwit !!

Your comment have nothing to do with the story. Just a prattle of long words hoping that readers would not understand, just like you don't understand them.

Just a prattle of a pompous ass !!!

OOAAOOAAalmost 12 years ago
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!!!!!

Second chapter? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Just garbage,an excrement of a diseased mind.

One of the worst. "1" !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cuckold

He got what he wanted and I'm sure he will eventually regret it. Another sad man who is sick in the head.

good write more please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Quite simply....

a five star read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I Disagree

Barely a one star read. I can’t imagine how a marriage would survive that kind of deviant shit. Yeah, one star. Barely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
AS FOR ME, I READ THE FIRST LINE.... SAW WHAT IT WAS AND CAME HERE TO EXPRESS MY VIEW..

Any man who'd disrespect his woman that way is a piece of shit and any woman who allows herself to be shit on that way, just to satisfy and keep that piece of shit, is a weakling who's destined to be a slut.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Worst kind of cuck story. The cuck who pimps out his wife and makes her a whore. Lowest tier of humanity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous