Crossing the Boundary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twenty minutes later, I heard keys turning in the door of our hotel room. I put down my drink and stood up. My hands were trembling.

Lisa came in first. "Hi, Jim," she said, without enthusiasm. "I brought along some friends for ... a party." She tried to smile but I could see she was feeling awkward.

Three men came in behind her. They smiled tentatively.

"Great," I said, trying to put on some charm. This was all perfectly normal, I told myself. "The more the merrier."

Lisa sat down on the sofa. One of the men sat beside her. He looked a little older, with a slight paunch and thinning hair. The second guy sat in an armchair beside the bed. He was tall and slim. The third guy remained standing beside the door. He was younger than the others and didn't look very comfortable. I figured he'd been talked into coming up but wasn't really too keen on it.

"Who wants a drink?" I asked, trying to keep it cheery. "Lisa?"

My wife nodded. I looked at the guy beside her on the sofa and raised my eyebrows.

"Sure, thanks," he said. "I'll have a gin and tonic."

"Make that two," said the tall guy in the armchair. He smiled at me, then looked at Lisa, his gaze moving quickly over her chest and legs.

"How about you?" I said to the young guy standing by the door.

"No thanks, I'm okay," he said. He was pretty nervous and looked down at the floor a lot.

"You sure?" I asked. "There's plenty here. After all, we're having a party."

He shook his head. A bit of a dud, I thought, but that's okay. The other guys were starting to relax.

I stepped over to the stereo and put on some soft music. Then I went to the sofa and offered my hand to my wife. She took it and stood up. We started to dance slowly.

I could smell the booze on her breath and her eyes were slightly bloodshot. I rested one hand on her hip and stroked her gently. She closed her eyes. We danced for a couple of minutes while the other guys watched and sipped at their drinks.

As the song ended, I reached up and undid the clasp at the top of the zipper of her dress. She stiffened for a moment in my arms, but then seemed to let out a deep breath.

"Who's next?" I asked.

The older guy on the sofa looked at his companion in the armchair, then stood up. The young guy had stepped back into the shadows near the door and was watching intently, but made no move to take a more active role.

"It would be a pleasure," the older guy said, and stepped up to my wife. They started to dance as the music resumed. He had a hand on her hip and moved her back and forth to the music. I watched the zipper slowly open, but I couldn't tell if anyone else noticed what was happening.

By the time the tall guy stood up to dance with my wife, the zipper was about a third of the way down. There was no missing it now. As they danced, he pulled her close to him, and when the song ended, he gently tugged the zipper all the way down, smiling at her.

The music started up again, but nobody moved at first. My wife looked at me with a pleading look on her face. I stared at her for a moment.

"Why don't you give us a little show?" I said. "Would you do that for us, honey?"

She closed her eyes and lowered her head. After a moment, she started to sway her hips gently to the music and lifted her hands behind her head. She kept her eyes closed. Her face was flushed. I thought of how she'd been ashamed by her own arousal at the thought of showing off to other men. My cock was throbbing and I felt a little weak in the knees.

She turned herself slowly so that all of us could see her. Then she lowered her arms and slipped the straps of her dress off of her shoulders. They fell loose against her arms but the dress was too tight around her breasts to fall any further.

The tall guy moved in front of her and started to sway in rhythm with my wife, smiling at her. She seemed to sense his presence and opened her eyes. She looked up at him and held his gaze. He stopped smiling abruptly, then looked down at her breasts pushing out the front of her dress.

With both hands he took the top of her dress and slowly pulled it down. They looked into each other's eyes as the material slipped ever lower. When it reached her stiff nipples, he had to pull harder to get it off, and then her breasts suddenly sprang free, wobbling from side to side, as the top of her dress fell over her hips.

I thought I was going to ejaculate right then and there. My wife continued to sway slowly, the motion causing her boobs to bobble gently back and forth. She was staring into the man's face as he gazed at her nakedness. Suddenly she reached up and took his head in her hands, pulling his face down to hers and kissing him passionately, mouth open, tongue searching. I could hardly breathe.

He responded by roughly squeezing her tits while pushing his tongue deep into her mouth. She moaned quietly. He pushed his hips against hers. They continued this tight embrace for a few moments until my wife pushed him away.

Then she turned to the other man and, sliding her hands under the dress around her waist, slowly began to pull it off of her hips. Her panty tops appeared, then the bottom of her round pink bum as the dress finally slid off and fell to the floor. Her panty-clad bum shuddered as the tension was released. She stepped out of the dress and kicked it aside with her high-heeled shoes.

Then she stepped up to the other man, put her hands on his shoulders and began to dance. She was staring him in the face, almost belligerently, I thought. He put his hands on her hips and started to match her movements, smiling broadly down at her.

My wife soon began to push her hips against his, still looking him in the face. His smile started to fade and I could see color rising in his cheeks. He slid his hands down to the tops of her panties and started to roll them off her hips. Lisa put her head back and closed her eyes as he knelt down in front of her and slid her panties slowly over her full thighs. Then they were off.

She stepped away from the man and began to dance again. This time, she fixed me with her gaze. Look what you've done, her expression seemed to say to me. Her dancing became more and more lurid until she was writhing like a stripper.

I approached her, my heart pounding in my chest. I reached out to hold her breasts but she held up one arm to block me. I stepped closer, intending to embrace her, but she turned her face away from me. She continued her sinuous movements but looked at the other two men. The young guy by the door looked like he hadn't moved a muscle since my wife had begun to dance.

Again, I reached out to touch her. She crossed her arms over her breasts, squeezing the flesh together. I glanced at the others. One was intently watching my wife's body. The other had a smile on his face. He understood what was happening, that this was my wife who was now denying her husband access to her body. I felt a strange and disturbing mix of humiliation and thrilling arousal.

Things moved quickly after that. As I stepped back, the older guy and the tall one undressed and approached my wife like hungry predators, their erections bouncing stiffly. One kissed her roughly on the mouth and she responded eagerly, moaning quietly, while the second began to rub himself up against her plump bum.

Lisa pushed the man in front over to the sofa, where he sat down. Then she slowly lowered herself onto his rigid cock. He drew in his breath sharply as he slid into her, at the same time grasping her large breasts and squeezing them hard.

"Jesus," he gasped.

"Kiss me," Lisa said, her voice choked with lust.

The man on the sofa sat up to bury his face in my wife's bosom, holding her hips in both hands. She pulled his head tightly against her tits, and began to ride slowly up and down on his erection. The sound of her wetness sliding over his rigid member was audible over the soft music that continued to play.

Then she reached down and turned his face to hers, and kissed him deeply on the mouth.

The other man had followed them over to the sofa and, as his buddy began to thrust up into my wife, he nudged his throbbing cock against her bum. Lisa interrupted her kiss to look over her shoulder. She shook her head, then nodded for him to move around to the other side of the sofa.

When he had moved, he stood facing my wife with his erection, long and straight, jutting toward her face. She glanced over at me, her face flushed, then turned and leaned forward, putting her hands on the back of the sofa. The man under her slid back down but continued to pump his cock into her wetness. Then she opened her mouth and took the long shaft slowly between her glossed lips.

The man behind the sofa threw his head back and almost laughed with pleasure. Lisa was looking up at him, her lips tightly wrapped around his hard-on. The man beneath her was looking up at her, squeezing her breasts and then letting them swing free.

My wife began to softly moan again as the man beneath her pumped even more furiously into her. It was clear that he was approaching an orgasm. She let the other man's cock pop free from her mouth. It was glistening.

Again she looked at me, then down at the man on the sofa. "I want you to cum inside me," she said hoarsely. "Please."

He responded immediately, tightening his grip on her hips and pushing up more vigorously. He closed his eyes and grunted. I could hear my wife's breathing speed up as she bounced on his thrusting hips. Her breasts were bouncing wildly.

Lisa leaned forward and again took the other man's erection into her mouth. He began to push himself rhythmically into her face. She was breathing loudly through her nose.

Then the other man moaned and arched his back, holding my wife suspended above him, his eyes tightly shut. "I'm there!" He almost shouted it out. "It's ... I'm shooting into you!"

A high-pitched, panting moan came from my wife's throat. I could see she was almost in a frenzy of arousal. She threw her head back, releasing the other man's cock from her lips. I could see semen falling from the end of his erection, a large drop of it on my wife's lower lip. He looked down and gasped, wrapping his hand around his twitching hard-on and stroking himself frantically.

Lisa uttered a loud, low moan as her orgasm swept over her. She grasped her breasts in both hands and squeezed her stiff nipples. The man she was riding remained rigid on the sofa, a look almost of pain on his face as he filled her with his sperm.

The other man sort of growled as he released a long stream of sperm from his cock. It shot against my wife's throat. A second blast erupted from him almost immediately, then a third.

My wife leaned forward again and took his cock into her mouth. He pulled his hand away and began to eagerly thrust himself into her warm and welcoming mouth, emptying the remains of his ejaculation into her throat. I stood transfixed as she swallowed hungrily.

The man below finally relaxed and fell slowly back onto the sofa, still squeezing my wife's firm rump.

"You're fuckin' beautiful," he whispered, panting. "Just incredible."

The other man also stood back, his long cock plopping out of my wife's mouth. I could see his sperm at the corner of her mouth, and several large dollops slowly sliding down between her breasts. She lifted a finger and wiped her face. Looking over at me, she put the finger in her mouth and sucked it clean.

"Whew," he said, smiling again. "That was ... awesome." Slowly, he headed off towards the bathroom.

My wife sat back as the man on the sofa withdrew from her, his shrinking shaft streaked with semen. I caught a glimpse of his sperm on my wife's pubic hair. She sat down beside him, and leaned into him. He put his arm around her shoulder, his hand falling onto one breast. He gave it an affectionate squeeze and smiled down at her. They kissed.

My cock was now iron hard, my feelings in complete chaos. Aroused beyond my wildest imagination, humiliated at being denied by my wife, jealous of the men for the intimacy they shared with her, angry at myself for having created this insane situation.

The other man returned from the bathroom and gave a small towel to my wife, who began to wipe the sperm from her chest. Then he started to get dressed.

When Lisa was finished, she looked over at me. There was a strange look of aggression on her flushed face.

"What about you?" she said. "Do you want me, too, or are you happy just to watch?"

I didn't know what to say. I took a step closer to her. The front of my pants was bulging. I unbuckled by pants and pulled them down. My cock leapt up, pointing at the ceiling, pulsing with my heart beat. I felt like I was in a dream.

The guy beside my wife whistled, then stood up and walked over to his clothes, in a heap on the floor. He started to get dressed, too. The tall guy looked over as he was putting on his shoes and smiled.

Then my wife turned to the young guy standing by the door. She motioned for him to come over.

After a moment's hesitation, he walked to the sofa. Lisa patted the cushion beside her and he sat down, obedient.

"Don't you want to touch me?" she asked him gently. "Don't you find me desirable?" She ran a hand down one side of her body, over her thigh and then onto his lap.

He stiffened at her touch. He was staring down at her full breasts. The older guy laughed as he straightened his tie. "Not what you expected, Ron, is it?"

The tall guy joined in. "Be brave, boy."

"It's ok," Lisa said to him quietly. "You can touch me if you want."

The young guy reached over and ran a hand awkwardly over my wife's breast. She looked up at him and I had the feeling she was genuinely touched by his shyness.

She reached up and pulled his head down, kissing him gently on the mouth. He hesitated for a moment before kissing her back. It was awkward at first, but slowly their kisses turned more passionate and intense. They seemed oblivious to the rest of us.

My excitement was peaking. I looked down at my throbbing erection. I didn't know what to do.

The young guy had resumed his fondling of my wife's breasts, now with more enthusiasm. They continued to kiss as my wife helped him out of his clothes, his cock soon springing up, no less rigid than my own.

Without breaking their embrace, my wife began to gently stroke the young guy's erection. Their tongues drove deep into each other's mouths as the man slowly thrust his hips up to meet the downward stroke of my wife's hand on his iron-hard cock.

When he began to moan and push up with more urgency, my wife finally broke off their kiss. They both looked down at his twitching cock. He had a look of surprise on his face, and his eyes popped open even wider as my wife bent down and took his hard cock into her mouth.

"No, don't," he said. He tried to pull himself back, but my wife simply moved lower, taking him further into her mouth.

He breathed in sharply though his nose and then his face went red. My wife murmured encouraging sounds as he gasped, and then released himself. He moaned loudly as my wife's moist lips moved up and down over his shaft. She was noisily swallowing everything he pumped into her.

I wanted desperately to cum, but saw no way to participate. The young guy continued to moan and thrust his hips up and my wife continued to make small cooing sounds of encouragement and satisfaction. A film of semen was forming on his glistening shaft as it pumped in and out of my wife's mouth.

Finally, it was over. The young man seemed terribly embarrassed over what had happened and quickly got up. The other two guys stood by the door, already fully dressed. They were waiting to go. When the young guy had pulled his pants up and half tucked in his shirt, all three were out the door.

My wife sat back again on the sofa, daubing the towel around the corners of her mouth. I stood over her, my raging erection pumping with every heartbeat. I had never desired her more in my life.

She looked up at me and gave me a strange half smile. I couldn't tell if she was accusing me or inviting me. Then she lay back, lifted her arms over head and slowly parted her thighs.

I almost leapt onto her, plunging my cock into her soaking wet slit, tightly grasping her wrists, as though I were assaulting her. She continued to smile at me in that ambivalent way as I thrust madly into her, cumming immediately and with an intensity I had never before experienced.

My whole body was consumed with a burning lust unlike anything I had ever known. I was convulsed by feelings of lust, anger, sadness, jealousy. I angrily shouted out her name as I thrust into her one last time, then collapsed beside her.

I don't know how long it took me to recover, but when I did, I felt Lisa's hand gently stroking my head.

I looked up at her. She was smiling at me.

"Did that make you happy?" she asked. "Is that what you wanted?"

I closed my eyes and tried to take stock of my feelings. Was I happy? I murmured something unintelligible, then asked her how she felt.

"Fine," she whispered. "Good." She was lying, that was clear.

After a moment, she said. "I've just been used by four men. How could I not be happy?" The sarcasm in her voice was intense.

I had to defend myself now. "You enjoyed it," I said. "You wanted them. Don't pretend it was otherwise." I was starting to get angry. "How do you think that makes me feel?"

Lisa looked at me, incredulous. Then she closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

We had crossed a boundary, like running someone over with your car, a terrible mistake that can never be taken back.

"Bob?" Lisa said. I looked up at her. Her naked breasts swelled with her breathing. She was smiling that half smile again.

She didn't say anything more. I knew what she was thinking, and I knew we would do this all again, and more. My fantasy, I realized, had just become my real life.

12