All Comments on 'Crown Casino Adventure'

by marriedpervs

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Numbnuts - get a life needledick!

Typical needledick comment - this woman writes awesome sexy stories, and also backs it up with great photos, a fun attitude and talks to us all on Yahoo. Meanwhile, you sit at home and masturbate wishing you had a sex life like hers.

Get over it you sad, sad little man.....

MacDukeMacDukeover 17 years ago
Utterly Bizarre Criticism

The last time I looked, this was an erotic story site. This was a very well written and erotic story from a female point of view. If even half the things she writes are true, she is a sublimely sensous and independent woman.

How sad that talented writers have to deal with these limp-dick anonymous cretins, who seem to haunt the Loving Wives category to whine about their own lives. None of these misogynist cowards (they are not even brave enough to claim a location on the planet) have ever been able to interest or hold a woman in real life, so they live to vent their dried up spleen at any woman who will not fulfill their fantasy of being "owned" by a man. Pity and shame on them.

Your stories are great, perv.

scorpiocopscorpiocopover 17 years ago
Incredible!

Wow! What an exciting story. I loved it. Incredilbly hot. Very well-written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hmmm - Only 50% of the Comments Deleted

This should make it 1 more. How odd that you and a few others feel that a wimp husband is any more erotic than a wife whore out fucking with his awareness and gratitude.

There is no arousal here - just sick absurd excitement for those who can't get it off normally.

You seem to have some talent but can't throw away this self cuckolding wimp crutch and use your talent to write something truly arousing for the larger audience.

There is no respect or consequence in your work - therefore no credibility - just one silly crude offensive stroke story after the last. Is this you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
we know you a whore and run your house

real men don't go for that shit.matter of fact most women hate that kind of woman it give them a bad name.fine a man you can respect, for there is no respect for who you're with now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Would you prefer incest story you sick fucks?

Amazing - why do Loving Wives stories always get bagged?

Perhaps you are from the group of sick fucks that prefer to read about fucking their own family becaeyou can't get anyone else to root you?????

Keep going Marriedpervs - and thanks for the chat on Yahoo last night - lovely to meet you both and share a few pics.

- Alistair

GagelessGagelessover 17 years ago
Melbourne, finally

Great to see a story set in Melbourne.

As a Melbourne writer, I loved to read about Crown for some strange reason. Anyway, keep up the adventures and feel free to check out my profile and get in touch. Who knows?

rod43rod43almost 12 years ago
awesome story dee

you had me aroused right the way thru. Crown will never be the same again!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I need to cum.

Great description of the ass eating. I would have done more in that hole with my tongue.

fevermanfevermanabout 11 years ago
Whew... yeah!

Dancing in the penthouse, letting Jason have his way with you while hubby watched... I don't know how it could have been any hotter! 5 for me.

joder181joder181about 7 years ago
Crown

Crown will never be the same for me from now on. In a good way lol

Thanks for the story. Loved it.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

More total garbage from the probably not married pervs

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous