Crown Casino Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinner was lovely, and the four of us enjoyed lots of good food, warm laughter and much conversation. Georgie was wearing a gorgeous pair of pants with a silver singlet top that housed her ample bosoms nicely, and Chas was wearing new jeans with a spunky muscle t-shirt, which highlighted his well toned arms.

After dinner we adjourned to the club upstairs for a dance and a few drinks, not that I needed anymore! What with the cocktails during the day, and a few wines over dinner, I was well and truly lubricated with alcohol by the time we hit the dance floor. I just can't help it, but the combination of dancing and a few drinks makes me totally horny, and desperate to fuck. Steve knows this well, and I am certain he was in the mood to tease me a little before fucking the absolute shit out of me later on that night.

I grabbed Georgie by the hand and we both headed for the dance floor, whiles Steve and Chas grabbed stools by the bar and ordered a couple of beers, happy to watch their wives dance for a while.

On the floor, we giggled and laughed as we shook to the beat of the music. I kept feeling bodies brushing against my skin inside my dress. Without any underwear, every movement felt like I was being fondled naked, and the constant touching was getting me aroused to the point where I know I need to do something to make myself cum!

There was a couple behind me, and the husband was bumping his ass into mine on purpose I'm sure. I looked round to check him out, and he winked at me, his wife unable to see what he was up to. I decided to turn the tables on him for some fun, and so I wandered off, before coming up behind his wife from behind. She was wearing a nice flowing skirt, some heels and a lacey top which showed off her back sexily, and also indicated that she was without a bra.

I moved in closer to her and put my hands on her hips, and gently pushed my hips to meet hers from behind. Her initial reaction was to move forward, as if to give herself more room. However, when my hands pulled her backwards, she turned and smiled at me. I took this as a cue to continue, and my hands raised upwards, cupping her boobs in her top right in full view of her husband who had been trying to rub my ass a short wile earlier.

I fondled her boobs for a while, then she turned and looked me in the eye and we kissed. Right there, right in front of the crowd, we kissed longingly. I was so fucking horny it got the better of me, and my hands raked their way all over her boobs until her hubby stepped in and took her off the floor by the hand. He seemed upset, the double standard bastard!!

Anyway, by this time I was ready to fuck, and I scanned the room for Steve. I looked over to where he and Chas were siting by the bar and noticed that Chas and Georgie were nowhere to be seen.

"Where'd they go?" I asked Steve as I approached the bar.

"You know Chas" he said sarcastically, "He needed to fuck so they've gone back to their room. He said he'll drop in later if we're still awake to say goodnight."

"God, the horny bastard! Couldn't he let us have a few dances at least before he got his dick out?" I asked exasperated.

Anyway, Steve and I decided to hit the roulette tables at the casino for a while. I adore the fun and challenge of roulette, and Steve always enjoys watching me get buzzed by a little gambling.

We found a spot at one of the ten dollar tables and I managed to win a few chips early. Steve was at the bar nearby, keeping en eye on me at the same time as watching the American footy on the big screen of the sports bar. I watched with interest as a nice looking older woman approached him and sat down on the stool next to him. I smiled, knowing that shortly I'd be fucking his brains out, and returned my attention to the table.

As I reached forward to place my chips on number 33, a man joined the table opposite me and our eyes made contact. He smiled. I returned the favour, noticing the expensive watch on his wrist.

The next thing I know, 33 came up and I collected 35 to 1! Excited, I failed to notice that Mr Wristwatch had assumed the position in the seat next to me at the table, and was eyeing off my boobs as they hung free inside my black dress.

"Well done. Win often?" he asked confidently.

"Not really. I just love the fun and the atmosphere" I replied, smiling and wiggling my boobs just a little.

"What excited you the most?" he asked me.

"The challenge and the risk I think" I replied, taking interest in his sparkling eyes as we conversed.

"Mmm, me too. I love a good challenge and adore a risk. Want to make it interesting?" he asked.

I wasn't sure what he meant.

"How do you mean?"

"Well, are you up for a challenge with a little bit of a risk?" he smiled naughtily.

I liked that.

"Tell me what you have in mind" I said, as I put two more 10 dollar chips on number 36.

"Well, we'll both put one chip on a single number, until one of us wins. The winner then gets whatever they want from the other. Sound fun?"

I must admit, I was intrigued. I suspected he wanted a dance, or a drink or something, and with Steve, my husband, sitting a few metres away, I figured it might be fun to play a little with him.

"Ok, you're on" I smiled.

As he smiled back, number 36 came up and I won another 35-1 on my ten dollar chip! I was excited, but also bummed that it happened one roll to early to win our little side bet!

Anyway, by this time I was still $600 up since the start, and I was about to have some great fun with a stranger for the second time in the one day!

"Well, before we place our chips then, how about we introduce each other?" he asked.

"I'm Jason. Pleased to meet you."

"Hi Jason. Nice to meet you. I'm Dee."

Then, to make sure he understood the ground rules, I said, "And that is my husband Steve," pointing to Steve sitting by the bar chatting with that woman still.

"Hmmm, well, Dee. It seems that Steve is making his won fun, so shall we get started?"

"I'm in. Ok, my other lucky number is 11."

I placed my $10 chip on number eleven.

"Well little lady, mine is 27," said Jason, reaching forward to place a chip on the number.

As a waiter went past, Jason grabbed him and ordered me a champagne, and a scotch for himself.

The first roll went by with no luck, and so we placed again.

Steve came over to see how I was going, to which I replied that I was having fun and noticing that he was doing ok with his 'girlfriend' by the bar too!

"Jealous?" he asked, whispering in my ear as his hand went to the small of my back, outlining the crease of my ass sans panties.

"I trust you baby" I said. "Besides, if I lose this little game, it may just be YOU who needs to be jealous!"

"Oh? Explain baby."

"Well, this guy next to me here and I are playing a special game. Whoever's number comes up first gets any favour from the other. I'm not sure what he might want if he wins, but I'm guessing it's not a handshake!"

"OOoh, you wicked, wicked thing! Ok, well I'm off back to my 'girlfriend' at the bar, and I'll be watching you two VERY closely!"

With that Steve left us to our game as the second roll also missed both our numbers. Our drinks arrived and a sip of refreshing champagne was exactly what I needed.

"Is your husband ok with this?" asked Jason.

"Of course. He said he'll watch with interest from the bar" I told him, smiling back and allowing my hand to brush his thigh as I adjusted my position at the table.

This was getting fun.

Two more rolls went by without luck.

"Want to change your number?" I kidded him.

"Nope. You?"

"No way. I've already won twice and nothing's going to change. You just better be prepared for the consequences if I win!"

I grinned and licked the rim of my glass as I eyeballed him sexily, wanting to tease for maximum effect on his cock.

As the dealer called last bets, I reached my left hand under the table and patted his thigh, giving him a small squeeze. He jumped a little, not expecting me to be physical with him I guess, given that my hubby was only metres away and watching closely.

As the next roll was completed, and number 32 came up, I decided to change numbers. I moved my 11 and placed my chip on my hubby's lucky number, 17.

"Changed my mind" I smiled, my hand once more squeezing his thigh under the table.

The next roll pissed me off. Sure enough, number 11 came up. Just my luck.

"Bad luck baby" Jason smiled, as he laughed at my misfortune.

"Bloody hell" I said, my face contorted in frustration.

It was my turn for a shout, and so I ordered another champagne and a scotch for him, before the next roll produced a 30.

I felt a hand on my thigh, and realised Jason was slowly lifting my gown from my leg so as to gain access to my thigh.

I played along a little, and parted my legs, allowing him easier access to the hem of my long dress as it slid up my leg slightly. Then, just to play the tease, I publicly slapped his hand away and told him off, right in front of all the other players!

"Excuse me?" I quipped.

He looked at me with daggers in his eyes.

"24" called the croupier as we eyeballed each other.

"You beauty!" shouted Jason.

"No way" I replied.

"Yep. And you know what baby? A bet's a bet, so you best be telling that hubby of yours that you're about to grant me a favour so he knows not to expect you back for a while."

"Huh? Why? What's the favour you have in your mind?"

"Well my dear, I want you to be my lover for the night."

I was sipping my drink and almost spluttered the contents of my glass across the roulette table.

"You what?" I asked incredulously, expecting maybe a kiss or a round of drinks or something.

"You heard me. Now either you tell him or I will, and you need to gather your chips and come with me."

"I'll cash in my chips, you tell him yourself."

As I walked across to the cashier window to cash up my chips, with still well over $500 in winnings, I watched Jason approach Steve, the men shaking hands and introducing each other.

Two minutes later, Jason scooped me round the waist with his strong arm and guided me to the elevator, presumable up to his hotel room to collect on our bet.

I was excited, nervous, slightly scared, but totally horny.

This was not a first for Steve and I, but I always had butterflies as I knew I was about to fuck another man, and this night was no different. My pussy twitched, my head spun and my tummy rumbled as the anticipation rushed through my body.

I'm not sure what Jason and Steve spoke about in detail, but Steve raised his glass and winked at me as he watched us walk off towards the elevator.

In the elevator up to his room, he pressed the top floor. The Penthouse! I knew he had a nice watch, but I had no idea he was THAT well off. Steve and I live a very comfortable life with our real estate business, but to stay on the top floor of the Crown Promenade means you have serious money.

I was standing excited but almost shyly in the lift, and we spoke not a word until we arrived at the top floor.

"This way my dear" announced Jason, escorting me from the lift to his room, where he opened the door and ushered me inside.

It was wonderful. It was also big. Full length glass windows surrounded the room, which had a 180 degree view of the city of Melbourne from the MCG to the Arts Centre. It was beautiful, and for a minute I soaked up the view, forgetting the circumstances under which I had come to this room with the stranger.

"Make yourself at home, Dee" said Jason as he prepared drinks for us both from the fridge. I was a little confused, as he set out three glasses.

"Why three?"

"I invited a special guest to join us. Thought you might enjoy some additional company, and seeing as how this is my favour, I figured I would enjoy it too."

I was about to protest, when there was a knock on the door.

"Ah. That'll be him now."

Jason went to the door, and lo and behold, Steve was standing there, together with the woman who had been chatting him up at the bar!

"Hi babe" he said, kissing me on the cheek, the look of complete bewilderment on my face revealing my confusion.

"Jason. Good to see you again. Nice room!"

"Thanks, Steve. Company perks you see. Now, what can I get you and????"

"Oh, pardon me. This is Selena. Dee, Selena. Jason, Selena. We met a few hours ago downstairs. I told her about what was going on with you two, and she wanted to 'observe' if that's ok with you both?"

"Well, actually Steve, it's fine with me, and seeing as how I won the bet, Dee is fine with it too, aren't you dear?" he asked sarcastically!

I just smiled, patted my hubby on his cute tush and said, "Fine by me". We gathered together and shared some small talk getting to know each other better. It turned out that Jason was here on business from Sydney, and that his company often used this room as a pad for it's execs. Selena was also married, and was down from Sydney on business for the same conference the guys I had met earlier at the pool were here for.

Once pleasantries were exchanged, Jason went and put on some music to dance by, and then took me by the hand and lead me into the middle of the room, as Steve and Selena sat on the couch watching us.

We danced slowly, our bodies gradually melding into one. I felt his cock stiffen against my hip as he pulled me in close, and we kissed. Lightly at first, then more forcefully as his hand found the cheek of my ass and he cupped my butt in front of my husband. I returned the favour, my tongue sneaking into his slightly open mouth, finding his, then sliding up and down it's length slowly and sensually. He was a wonderful kisser, and quite the stud on the dance floor too. We moved to the beat of the music, and he certainly was in no hurry. I lowered my own hand to his crutch as we turned away from Steve on the couch. I wanted to feel his cock, and was pleasantly surprised to find him hard as a rock. He was not overly large, but I knew I had him fully aroused as I gave it a good long caress and another firm squeeze.

In response he raised one hand to my breast, feeling me openly in front of my hubby. He kneaded my boobs slowly, making my nipples respond nicely. Without a bra, they clearly were now visible through the thin, black spandex material of my long gown.

As we danced, his hand began to trace it's way up my leg once more, just like it had done at the roulette table. This time however, he did not stop. His hand went completely under my gown, and his soft but firm grip found my butt cheek, completely naked under my dress. I moaned into him as his fingers explored the soft curves of my cheeks. I glanced over to see Steve's reaction, and was greeted with Selena's hand buried inside my husband's trousers, his cock showing stiff and erect in her grip.

Meanwhile, Jason now had both hands well under my dress and was cupping and squeezing both my ass cheeks. I felt totally hot as I pushed my pussy against his erect penis as we danced there in front of Steve and Selena.

On the lounge, Selena now had my husband's dick freed from his trousers, and was busily sucking him like a lollipop. Steve looked at me and smiled as Jason began to remove my dress. Slowly, he lifted the black spandex gown from my body, revealing first my knees, then my thighs. I moaned as he revealed my bare pussy for the first time, and marvelled as he bent to inhale it's aroma before lifting above my waist, exposing my boobs and then taking it off altogether. There it was. I was naked in front of this stranger, apart from my stiletto heels, as my husband had his cock sucked by a woman he had met barely an hour or two prior.

Now fully naked, I relaxed and enjoyed being worked over by Jason. His mouth was divine as he sucked, nibbled, licked and kissed my nipples, making my whole body shudder with delight. He certainly knew what he was doing as he sucked my tits, his fingers exploring my hungry pussy. I allowed my legs to part slowly, and squealed a little as his fingers found my clitoris, the combination of my boobs being sucked and my clit being played with delightful. I stood there with my head thrown back, thrusting my bosoms into his mouth time and time again as I totally melted into sexual abandon. His fingers on my clit were amazing, and the way he managed to keep playing with it whilst also sucking the nipples on my breasts kept me near orgasm for what seemed like ages. Then, suddenly, he stopped.

"Well young lady. I seem to recall that it was me who won our little bet at the roulette wheel. I think it's time you paid up and pleasured me don't you?"

I smiled wickedly, knowing exactly what to do.

I glanced once more at Steve, who had Selena in a firm hold by the hair now as he pumped his ample cock in and out of her accepting throat. I winked at him, indicating that I was indeed enjoying the evening, and in particular the show he was putting on for me as I prepared to fuck this stranger right in front of him.

I gestured to Jason to undress, and he did so in a flurry. It was such a contrast to the slow, measured way he had removed my clothes! In a few seconds he was buck naked in front of me, his penis already well and truly erect. It was an attractive organ. Not overly large, but a nice shape, and the head was shiny in it's aroused state. Perfect for sex I decided.

I dropped to my knees in my high heels, and reached upwards with my hands, allowing myself to feel the smoothness of Jason's stomach before taking his erection in my hand and guiding it to my hungry cock sucker's mouth. I licked the tip first, teasing him a little, then bit the rim of his penis head, teasing him some more, before engulfing his entire length in one go to show off my talent for deep throating cock. He moaned. I sucked. It was wicked to fellate this man in front of my husband, but I wouldn't have swapped it for the world.

As I squatted on my knees sucking Jason's cock, I suddenly felt a second pair of hands on my buttocks, caressing them and squeezing them. I turned momentarily and was surprised to see Selena. She smiled, then sunk her teeth into the soft flesh of my right cheek! I yelped, dislodging Jason's dick from my throat, but was soon 'encouraged' back to the job at hand by Jason's own hands on my head guiding his erection back between my lips.

I dropped my tongue to suck on his heavy hanging balls, and as I did so, I felt the warm wetness of Selena's tongue slip into my anus and slurp up and down my butt crack. It felt wildly erotic to suck a cock as a woman pushed her tongue into my asshole, and the fact that my husband sat metres away stroking his wonderful cock as he watched made it even hornier!

The tonguing of my bum hole was working wonders, and as I continued to give Jason a special, slurping blow job, two fingers found their way into my hungry cunt. I was sopping, and the fingers being pushed inside me proved the fact. They slipped in easily as Selena continued to suck on my anal opening, wetting the back passage with her skilled tongue work. I was being finger fucked as I sucked Jason, my right fist now working his shaft into a slippery pole as I gobbled on his knob, dying for him to cum in my mouth or fuck me. The erotic arousal of having my asshole tongues as my pussy was finger fucked driving me almost to the point of climax once more.

Just as I anticipated crashing into a wonderful cum, Selena removed her fingers and Jason withdrew his penis from my mouth!

It was as if they had choreographed the action, because Jason lay back on a few cushions, his penis lewdly poking skyward, and Selena guided my pussy to his erection, easing him inside me as I began to fuck this wonderful stranger on the floor in front of Steve. I eased myself down ever so slowly, enjoying the swelling feeling in my pussy walls as I adjusted to the invasion of Jason's dick inside me. Selena dropped her head to suck my nipples once again, and the erotic waves began washing over me once more.