Crown Casino Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I threw my head back in ecstasy, the feeling of dick in my pussy slowly pumping, combining with the tongue and lips playing havoc with my bosoms. The only thing lacking was stimulation of my clitoris, and, as if on cue, Steve approached from the couch where he had been watching his wife fuck, and joined the growing orgy on the floor. His hand dropped straight to my clit, and his talent found the large, swollen button instantly, eliciting a gasp from me as the triple stimulation of fucking, boob sucking and clit tickling took over my life.

I closed my eyes and immersed myself in pleasure. I rode the delightful cock inside my pussy up and down. I thrust my breasts to meet every suck of Selena's mouth, just as my hips rolled forwards and backwards to meet Steve's ministrations on my love button. It was wild, and intensely erotic.

Again, just as I was about to cum, my lovers all stopped in one combined action -- leaving me high and dry (well not really dry, but you know what I mean!!) once again.

This time Jason was once more positioned on his back, but I was turned around by Selena, who once more lead my body to fuck him as he lay below me. I rested my legs either side of his legs, and inserted his shiny cock straight into my hot, wet pussy, facing him so that his hands reached up and grasped by boobs as I bobbed up and down on his cock in a wonderful fucking motion.

Next, Selena squatted over Jason's face, and we kissed deeply as his tongue slid into position on her clit and lapped at her pussy. It was a truly erotic scene, with two women fucking the one man, and passionately kissing and tongue pashing at the same time.

Behind me, I was suddenly aware of my husband, Steve, fingering my already wet anal opening. I knew what he wanted, and I wanted it more than ever too.

"Do it, baby" I said, moaning sexily, "Stick your fat cock up my arse and double penetrate me NOW! I want two cocks inside me, and hurry up cos I need to cum badly!"

He did not need any further encouragement.

A finger eased in my sphincter past the first rim of muscle, and I felt him wiggle it a little before he withdrew to add a little more spittle. Jason must have known what was going on, and probably felt Steve's finger rub against the fine membrane between my cunt and my asshole.

Steve pushed in further this time, then pumped in and out as Selena sucked my tits once more. I held her by the hair as she sucked my tits, grimacing as my husband removed his finger and replaced it with the head of his wonderful cock that had anally fucked me so many times before. The difference this time was I was already being fucked by a complete stranger in my pussy, and a mystery woman was also face fucking him as she sucked my nipples. It was sensational.

Steve eased his dick inside me, and the skin between the two men's cocks was stretched to the limit as I was finally double penetrated. I leaned slightly forward, allowing Steve better access to my asshole, and the two cocks inside my pussy and anus then combined to work into a wonderful motion of fucking. I loved it. The mouth work by Selena took effect also and suddenly I began to climax on the two invading cocks inside me. I shook, before starting to thrash my hair and head about wildly, as the waves of sensuality overtook me completely. The hands of my husband gripped my shoulders forcefully as he realised I was cumming, and he jammed as much of his long fat cock inside my ass as he could. Below me, Jason too was shoving his cock upwards to meet every convulsion I was experiencing. Selena just mashed my boobs with her hands as I climaxed, making me cum and cum and cum until I actually must have blacked out for a moment.

When I woke, Jason and Steve were standing over me, their lewd cocks stiff as boards as Selena sucked both at once, pumping with her hand at the same time. I barely regained consciousness when she moved he head back and pumped for all she was worth, causing the two cocks to spurt cum all over my face, neck, boobs and hair at the same time. I opened my mouth and closed my eyes, relishing the occasional splash of cum in my mouth and onto my hungry tongue. I gulped a few times as I heard the men almost laughing with pleasure. Selena slurped her way along both men's shafts until they were licked completely clean. She was amazing.

Dazed, covered in sperm, double fucked and with a mouth full of cum as well, I swallowed what man seed was in my mouth, before moving into position to lick Selena's pussy. After all, this wonderfully generous lover had yet to cum!