Cruel Brotherly Hypnosis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He thrusted himself so deep, the past me moaned again. I watched my own feet going crazy in place, curling and twisting and sliding on the sheets for no other reason than enduring the sensation of Nick's cock penetrating my ass. With a pounding heart, fast breaths, nipples tingling from excitement and my needy dick getting numb from the blood overflow, I wondered what a terrific sensation it must be to be used by Nick like that.

Watching myself get fucked doggy style was too much for me to handle. I placed my hand on my cock and quickly discovered that it feels godly. Its sensitivity was through the roof. I should've edged, to savor this moment and this feeling, but I was too horny and weak. Merely after few strokes, my cock surrendered. Just like on the video, I curled up my toes. I've had to bit my lip in order to not moan like a complete bitch in the heat. I watched my dick shoot long white lines of semen that reached the middle of my desk. I never shot cum this far before. My keyboard and screen got hit by my load as well, but I couldn't care less at that moment. It seemed natural, considering I've been watching my big brother fuck me silly like a dog, grabbing my hair, greedily spreading me further to reach deeper into my hole.

His dick was like a drill. He was fucking me so hard and fast, we both began glistening from sweat. Now even Nick was grunting. From time to time he would push me down to make my butt arch up for him, but generally he kept his big hands still on my waist.

He pushed my back aggressively again.

"Keep down and your butt up!" he demanded in an angry tone, grunting. He raised his face as if he wanted to admire the ceiling, but his eyes were closed. His face was tired. "Ahhh! Ahh! AhhH! Fuck! Ahhh!..."

Poor me whimpered from exhaustion and... confusion? I think I really woke up this time, because my head was moving, trying to see what was happening behind me. But I seemed very weak and slow in my movements.

"Noo... what is going on...? Stop..." I plead.

He pushed me again.

"Shut up," he insisted, refusing to slow down and ruin his pleasure. Instead, he changed the position slightly, covering my back with his chest. He pinned me down and held my arms, trapping me under him. "Ahh... ahhh.. ahhh... Take it, you fucking slut..." My heart almost broke. He was mean to me... "Fuck... ahhhhh... You chose a great moment to slip, for fuck's sake... aahh... ahhh... don't move... ahhh... yeah, keep trying to push me out... yes... ahhhh..."

"Nick...? What are you doing to me?" I moaned in confusion.

"I'm fucking you," he responded with a grin that said 'and what you gonna do about it?' "You like it? Hehehh... ahhhh... you're so tight..."

"Ahhhh!! It hurts!... Why are you doing this to me... ahhh..."

"Mmmm... fuck... I'm going to cum, Mikey... hold still..."

Nick moaned loudly and I noticed a satisfied, perverted smile on his handsome face, as he enjoyed the bliss of his orgasm with closed eyes. His hips slowed down and performed very deep, passionate thrusts. Once he was done, he moaned again, loudly, this time out of pure relief, he pulled himself out of my asshole and slapped my buns with an open hand, making me pant from pain. He fell on his back and raised his hands to wipe sweat off his face and hair. And then he just relaxed, with hands under his head, drying his hairy pits on an open air, watching my clumsy, sleepy movements as I tried to figure out what was going on.

"What have you done to me...?" I asked weakly. I could sense fear in my own voice.

"Don't pretend you didn't enjoy every single second of it, slut," my brother said coldly and gently kicked me with his foot, pushing me on my side.

My brother took a deep breath and smiled, pleased.

"Nick... what the hell..."

"You're still talking?" he sighed, slightly annoyed. "Stop trying to remain conscious. You're so sleepy. Just give up to it."

"Noooo..."

"Why not?" Nick chuckled. "Once you fall asleep, you won't remember anything I've done to you," he said with confidence. "Don't try to fight it, it's impossible to win. And the sooner you give up, the sooner we will go second round."

"Nooo..." I cried in despair, but my neck already went numb. My face helplessly sank into the sheets, my body stopped moving.

"It's so hard to move, isn't it?" he taunted me and I noticed his cock growing hard once again. "Even lifting a finger seems like a pointless, impossible task. Keeping your eyes open is only slightly easier, but you're struggling with that as well..."

"Please..."

"Just go to sleep, little brother. What you're doing right now is literally pointless. Be a good boy and close your eyes. I will reward you later and let you sniff my feet." I wasn't sure whether I just got completely exhausted by his hypnotic trance, or if his offer convinced me, by I noticed myself closing eyes and giving up. "That's right, you dumb little brat," he said, resting his feet on my back in a relaxed manner. "Know your place. I'm the boss here."

I bit my lip, watching this. He truly was the boss. And at this point, I wasn't even disturbed. I wanted him to be like that with me. I didn't care if he forced this by hypnosis. I wanted to go to him right now, to kiss his feet and...

No. No... No, wait. What the fuck was I saying? No. Fuck no! I didn't want any of that!

Without stopping the video, I ran to the bathroom to splash my face with cold water. Like nothing else, it helped to clear my mind a bit. Only now I realized how heavy and foggy it felt for a while. If he really used hypnosis on me, it was holding me in its powerful grip, influencing all of my actions. Looking in the mirror, admiring my handsome face and chest, I wondered if my fear and shame that stopped me from reporting this was not somehow generated by him, too.

"Fucking hell," I whispered and used the toilet, because my bladder finally managed to get his pleads for mercy through the horniness and into my head.

I wondered what happened to the cum he dumped into my asshole. I looked at my back in the mirror and the only thing I saw was that my butt cheeks were blushing. They didn't look like that one slap to the ass could leave such a nice color on them. The thought that his cum might've still been inside me was disturbing enough that I took a quick shower.

When I returned to my room, I discovered that in panic I forgot to stop the video. Now I witnessed myself having my ass slapped a lot, while having my hair pulled and my asshole filled with his cock, and everything began making sense. He fucked me three times in total, with very short breaks. After the first time, I didn't "slip" anymore and he had his way with me without any protests from my side. Once he was done with me and left the room, I almost felt disappointed. So disappointed that I felt tears coming out of my eyes, even though nothing in me was sad. Confused, I wiped them off and just contemplated how long it was until the night time.

*

I felt kind of weird, when I found him in the kitchen fifteen minutes later. He was already in his fancy suit, ready for another day of playing a mental health specialist.

"What's up?" he asked innocently, eating a sandwich, with his stare pointed at his tablet, as if he hasn't raw dogged me like a slut three times this night, while being an aggressive douche and laughing in my face.

"I'll be late for work... I overslept a bit..." I lied, opening the fridge.

"Wanna get a ride?" he asked.

His offer seemed so weird and bizarre in the context of what he was doing to me in my bedroom every night. But it wasn't unusual. Until now, I really did know him only as a genuinely good brother.

"Actually... I could really use that."

"Cool, then get your food ready and let's move."

Sitting next to him in a car was weird as well.

"Do you have a sunburn?" he asked me out of blue.

"What? Why?"

"Your face is kind of red," he said indifferently and then his gaze returned to the road.

That's because I've been blushing as fuck. He never before had an influence like that on me, but right now, I kept peeking at his crotch and his manly hand holding the wheel. It wasn't helping that the car, outside of that fresh carsy smell, smelled like him. I wondered what his legendary butt must smell like. And how it would make me feel if I consciously pushed my nose into his ass crack to find out...

I froze in terror, sensing that these thoughts woke my boner up. I covered my crotch with a folder I was carrying for work.

"Maybe you've caught a cold?" he asked out of the sudden in a serious tone. "Maybe you should stay at home?"

"No, I'm fine. Perhaps it is a sunburn. Can you get those while sitting in the office next to the window?"

I didn't listen to his response. I was kind of sad right now. Was he just pretending to be nice to me? I guess he must have. If he was capable of being such an asshole while abusing me, this must've been a mere act. I think it saddened me the most in all of this. I loved him. And I trusted him.

"Thanks for the ride," I said, when he dropped me next to my building. "I'll buy you a dinner for it."

He smiled.

"Don't mention it, little bro. Have a nice day," he responded and rode off.

*

I came back home before Nick. Don't judge me, but after a long day of frustration and tiring thoughts I was mentally exhausted and the first thing I did after coming home was going through the laundry basket in search of Nick's used underwear. I found three pairs of his boxers and I jerked off in my room, sniffing them. How disappointed I was when I discovered that they don't have any intense smell to offer. The front had some nice little manly aroma, but it was so weak it could be as well my imagination. The back, which I was the most interested in, had nothing to give.

Still, I came licking them and rubbing my face into them. How absolutely degenerate I must've looked in the eye of the camera which kept recording even now. But I felt excused. It was my brother's doing. He fucked my brain up that way.

When he came back home, I already returned his dirty underwear back into the laundry basket and now I've been unpacking groceries.

"Sup," he said, going straight to the fridge. As always he looked handsome and not even tired. I know I shouldn't, but I stared at him mindlessly when his back was turned on me.

"Sup," I responded innocently, trying to ignore the bulge in my shorts.

He grabbed a bottle of beer and sat on the couch. He turned on the TV on, picked the sport channel with F1 races and I took a deep breath in, hoping to calm down, when I noticed his feet relaxing on the coffee table. He wore black socks today. I never felt my knees be so weak. Some void in my chest filled with butterflies. I needed to go to my room, to calm down... But instead... my legs brought me to him.

"You want to watch with me?" he asked indifferently, staring mostly at the screen.

"No, I... lost something on the floor..." I mumbled and got on my knees.

He looked at me briefly without too much interest.

"Lost what?"

"My... uhh... my earphone..."

I looked at his feet. So long and nice... My hard bulge was pulsing, trying to get me to do it...

And I did it. Suddenly, I pressed my face against his sole and I sniffed it. But equally fast, he moved his feet aside, surprised, watching me with some angry confusion on his face.

"What are you doing, man?!" he asked, weirded out, as if he wasn't the one to encourage me to do it before.

My heart pounded in shock and panic. What was I supposed to say? I felt dizzy and I lowered my head.

"Sorry... I don't feel so well... I'll go to my room," I mumbled and got up, almost losing my balance in the process.

But before I managed to leave, he grabbed my wrist.

"No. Actually, sit beside me," he insisted and pulled me next to himself.

I can't recall what happened next.

*

I woke up in my bed on the next day. I was shirtless, wearing just my boxers, so exactly the way I would go to sleep every night. I felt dizzy, as if I woke up from a very long sleep. I checked the clock, it was 5 am. I tried to recall the last thing I remembered...

Only then panic filled my brain. I pushed my face into his feet! And then... he said that I should join him and then... it just went blank... Has he done something to make me forget? Then why I remembered it?

I stood up to check the camera feed. Obviously, I didn't have it in the living room, so I could not check what he had done to me there, but I didn't teleport into my bed magically. Immediately after I stood up, I recognized that something was odd about my hole again... Only now I realized that my ass felt like that from time to time for a while now. He must've reorganized my insides again...

On the camera feed I found that he carried me to bed, while I was already sleeping. He stripped me down, not above the casual molestation of my chest, nipples, bulge and ass, as he uncovered each piece one at the time. Then he pushed me on my back and stripped himself. With his cock hard and throbbing, he hopped on the bed and placed his feet next to my sides, standing above me. But only until he moved one of his socked feet, to cover my face with it.

"Enjoy yourself," he whispered with a smug, triumphant smirk. "Your desire for me grew so strong that it broke your mind and made you kneel in front of me out of your own volition. I loved the way your rational side tried to excuse it..." He rubbed his socked sole against my nostrils and mouth. "Yeees, boy... Inhale my smell. It's your reward for giving up to me. Always give up to me... Nothing good ever came from independence... You should be kneeling in front of me, this is your place in the world..." Why was he like that...? "That's right, little brother... inhale... let my manly smell conquer your lungs. Let your blood slowly spread it across your body. Let me fill your brain with filth and corrupt it... Be your big brother's mindless sex toy... This is the epitome of perversion and humiliation... Enjoy the thrill it brings you... Yeeees..."

Finally, he released my face from under his foot. He sat down on the bed between my legs, crossing his with mine. He brought his hard penis to mine, grabbed them together and began stroking them, slowly.

"A perverted union of two brothers... Isn't it nice, Mikey?"

"Nooo..." I moaned weakly.

"Don't lie, I'm holding your pulsing erection in my hand. How good it feels to jerk off against your needy rod. I'm so glad I have a companion in you. A filthy, dark mate who shares the same degenerate desires... I will grant you a very nice orgasm to reward you for breaking in front of me like that... Do you want to be rewarded?"

"Nooo..."

"You don't want me touching you?"

"Nooo... Please, stop..."

"Your muscles are tensing so deliciously... You really want to fight my touch, but your body is wired to obey my commands... Such a beautiful struggle. I will melt your brain against your will, as I'm always doing, Mikey. You will enjoy the most blissful orgasm of your life and you will endure the filthy aftertaste it will leave, caused by the fact that it was granted to you by your big brother..." He chuckled a bit. "Ohh, you released so much precum... Your body is so needy, little brother. I almost envy you the guilt you will experience afterwards. I miss being able to feel guilty about doing this to you... Each time it made me swear on my soul that I won't do it again and each time I broke this promise, it felt better and better..."

Suddenly, I moved my hands on the recording slightly, placing them on my belly, as if intending to reach for my cock and stop him. I could tell this movement required a tremendous mental effort from me, because I clearly got exhausted after.

"Don't try to fight me," Nick whispered and moved his entire leg just to push my hands off my belly with his foot. "Submit to my touch... Endure the orgasm I'll grant you... Crave for more..."

My feet began wiggling again, in place. My toes curled up. Nick gave off an overly theatrical moan and our penises surrendered to friction, releasing a naughty fountain of brotherly semen that should not mix under any circumstances. And yet it has. He pumped our balls dry, admiring my struggle with a perverted, satisfied smirk.

Despite my arousal while watching the video, my heart broke once again, when I heard myself weeping. My brother was still smiling at me, cruelly. He climbed onto me, to whisper something into my ear. My mic easily picked it up through the night's silence.

"You're mine. There's no escape." He kissed my cheek and neck, while I cried. "I will never let anyone else have you. I will never let you go. You're trapped and the only thing you can do about it is accept it."

For the first time I managed to ignore my arousal and stop the video out of pure sadness. I couldn't believe it... why was he so cruel to me? He made me totally helpless. There was no need to torture me with words like that. I was genuinely interested in exploring this with him, but seeing him so cold and ruthless scared me. Being bound to will of someone like that was just terrifying.

He fucked me while I wept, kissing my lips and neck, pushing himself really deep, crushing my body under his. My legs were helplessly dangling in the air, held by his hands. Using the friction of my asshole, he brought himself to the edge and with a pleasant moan dumped his naughty cream inside of me. This time I felt no enjoyment watching my own misery.

Once he was done, he pulled out and lied beside me. Only when I continued to weep, he sighed and wrapped his arm around me, bringing me closer to himself and making me rest my head on his hairy chest.

"Shhh, Mikey... don't cry. Your nightmare ends for tonight."

"Why are you doing this to me...?" I cried. "Please... don't do this again..."

He rubbed my chest, smirking in sick satisfaction as he heard me beg.

"I will proceed to do this whenever I want to," he whispered and showed teeth in a grin, when I moaned in protest. "But I can promise you one thing. If you stop resisting and fighting me, if you find the courage to dive the depths of water you're in, and you submit to my perversion fully, I will reward you with love. You will sleep through your life in my arms, subjected to my touch and whisper. It's such a beautiful trap, even a dumb brat like you will appreciate its beauty." He rubbed my back with his hand and then kissed my forehead. "We're meant for each other, Mike. One day you will let me deep enough into your mind that I will make you consent to it." I wept even more, receiving the cruelty of his words. "Awww, don't be sad, little brother. This is good for us both. Would you like me to wipe your thoughts away? It will make you enjoy me mindlessly." I whimpered in a helpless protest. "Shhhh... think about this. Even if you find this idea repulsive, it will make you happy and careless. Isn't that better?"

I whimpered again. It's amazing how such a simple sound could convey such amount of pain and agony. I knew exactly what past me wanted to express this way: he knew he had to say yes, that it was the only reasonable alternative, but it was not a good alternative nonetheless.

"It is..." me from the past admitted.

It must've been yet another delicious power trip for my big brother. His smirk told me everything I needed to know. He clearly very much enjoyed the trap he placed me in, and also the fact that I was aware how helpless I was in it, and that the only thing I could do now was... comply.

"Shhh... calm down and rest on me. Even if you don't want this, you have to admit that being in my arms doesn't feel that bad. You're warm and safe, you know I wouldn't let anything to happen to you. You can allow yourself to sleep, because I'm your protector and I will keep you secure every time you allow yourself to be vulnerable." I was amazed by his whisper. It was really calming, relaxing and manly. Also very breathy. It just naturally soothed you, convincing that there's a man at your side who would never let anything bad happen to you, so you can just close your eyes and drift away into sleep. "Feel my hand lovingly rubbing your back... Feel my leg muscles warming up your legs as we cuddle... Enjoy the softness of my chest where you're resting your head... My breathing and heartbeat constantly reminding you that you're not alone... Your nose filled with my smell ensures you that you're safe... Safe... secure... protected... loved... caressed... You deserve all of that, if you obey to my will. And you will receive only that, if the thought of me will bring you arousal, not disgust. I'm your big brother... your mighty protector... the strong arm defending you from the bullies... the loving friend giving you what you need, not what you want... We're bound by blood and by brotherly love, but as long as nobody knows about this, we can add some twisted fun into this mixture... You can't turn your eyes from me... Every time you see me, your mouth starts watering... A mere sight of my feet made you look for an excuse to try and sniff them. You're addicted to my smells, to my looks, to my touch. No one and nothing else can satisfy your needs. Only I have the key to unlocking your pleasure." He grabbed my hand resting on his chest and guided it slowly under the blanket, to his crotch. "This is this key. Whether you like it or not, your happiness is linked to it... Rub it for me, little brother... And in return, I will fill your empty little head with nonsensical fluff that will keep you horny and obedient..." Nick smiled when my hand began stroking him under the blanket, obediently. "I will never get bored of this feeling you bring me each time I dominate your brain and leave you totally helpless. The fact that you're my little brother, and that I genuinely love you, makes it only sweeter. I numbed my guilt and regret down getting addicted to the perversion of what we're doing. It's a sadistic part of mine that I'm not proud of, but I intend to explore in. If I was slightly less depraved, I could bring you nothing but love and happiness when you close your eyes and become mine..." He kissed my lips, briefly. "That's right, sweetheart. Milk me... It feels very good... I see you didn't forget the lessons on how to make me feel good... Even if your mind forgot, your body still remembers how to touch your big brother in a naughty way..." I heard myself moan weakly in a protest. "Shhh... it's okay... I'm all for sibling solidarity. If you're doing naughty things with me, no one will know..." He gave away a quiet grunt. "Alright, baby... I'm about to release it... I will finish in your mouth, okay? You can't wake up with random cum stains on you..."