All Comments on 'Cruising with Lesbian Sister and Mad Mom Pt. 04'

by BigMadStork

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good lord

You write like trump thinks, not well. A good story is more than descriptive sex, it has some sense to it. If you are older than 14 you need to take a break.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
ya not feeling it

Sorry liked the rest of this story but this chapter felt off. Not buying the whole sister left to the side

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Something happened.

Did you rush this story? It read like someone was stuttering while reading stereo instructions. The flow was awkward and unbalanced. The first sex scene kept changing tenses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fucked it

Sharing with strangers, domination. cruelty. Not my cup of tea. Was a really good story up to this chapter. I am never in favour of disrespect or cruelty to women

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesover 5 years ago
wrong turn after moving to land

Jack made a wrong turn somewhere, or he was a big dick bastard on land before he went to sea.

The cruise line people all saw him as a sweet do what ever he could for everyone.

The house nurses were his and their stress relief! Tenderness wasn't required or asked for, sometimes the rougher the better to take the frustration of the day away.

This story based on title is about a family getting together on a cruise. The reason and back story came out in the first page. The sister figured it was time to renew the family ties since the the father had tore it apart.

When the female family members met the son/brother on the ship they met the cruise ship gentleman and discovered love again. Went to visit him at his home in Colorado and met the domineering ass that the father was. So this story is getting convoluted with too many characters and plot changes in a few short pages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Balling

Spelling, etc., has become pretty random. Guess you've stopped caring and are just churning it out...

"Balling" vs bawling.

"He has a lump on his head and never regained conscientiousness"

FFS!

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sover 5 years ago
Garbage by the end

How does a kind caring man turn into such a giant asshole? The triple penetration on Lisa and Sara made me lose a connection to the characters then you have both Sara and Lisa both say they only wanted John no other men then that sit of sharing Lisa and mom at the campsite made lose all interest in the story and the domination and humiliation im glad the story stopped cause it would end up making me not want to read any further. If you want to turn the females into whores just write that from the beginning and not try to make them into and romantic loving story that ends like this pile of crap. You are a talented writer but your stories are not my cup of tea and that's too bad for me.

LacastrianLacastrianalmost 3 years ago

Sharing is a cuck thing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"No way John shares us. He is way too protective. He all but said if any of us stray, they would be dead to him. That is when we were all together" Said Sarah about her cuckold husband who shared Lisa with other men

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous