All Comments on 'Crumbling Boundaries'

by youbadboy

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Fantasy KissFantasy Kissover 19 years ago
Well Now I'm Late

leave to you to take the most terrorizing words in existance and turn them into something unbelievably sexy. le sigh. i feel so lovely. hehe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
READY

IT LEAVES ME MASTURBATING AND WATING FOR SOMEONE TO COME ALONG SO THAT I CAN FUCK THEM...O BABY!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
WOW!!

What a great story. I cant wait to read more of your works. It takes me back to when i was 14. and living with dad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Excellent

Great work. Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
perfect

perfect short story.. congrats..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
good shit

*

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
me to

Oh I loved it so much. I gave myself to my dad at 16. It sure was'nt as good as the story. I found it so exciting I felt it was real.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great story - more realistic than most

Well written and understandable from a daughter's perspective. A dutiful daughter who starts off grudgingly allowing her father to watch and touch - finds herself in too deep. Greta stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Beautiful story and well written

I loved this story and the way it unfolded. It was much more well written than most. Sex between a father and daughter is totally natural. My daddy has always been my favorite partner, even though I am married now. My husband doesn't mind...he understands our special bond. He came home early one day and saw Daddy eating my pussy. He watched while I came (we couldn't stop) and actually thought it was beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Wonderful story. I too gave myself to my daddy when I was 14. He was actually my first lover and he taught me how to really enjoy sex. He also taught me to squirt. I'm now 30 and to this day whenever I visit him I can't wait to have him suck my titties and eat my cunt. And I ALWAYS squirt when he finger fucks me. It's absolutely wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
woooooo!

hot...story!!!!! KEEP UP the awesome work...!!!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"Crumbling Boundaries:" - Unnamed Daughter and Unnamed Father

The daughter treats the whole affair, from the initial wooing by her father, through mild, superficial seduction and finally limited, one-time foreplay! The daughter seems to treat the full transition as though the sexual aggresiveness of her father's gradual advances (as she allows) as nothing more than fifty-years-ago-adolescent couples as they work themselves up to their first kiss--no big deal, but we'll get there eventually (as each of the very young adults muse to themselves after they say goodnight to each other)!!

Though the story is hardly sexual in content, it is written well. The father is presented as though he is a fourteen year old youngster attempting to seduce, eventually, the much older daughter; he's shy, appears introverted and unsure of himself, and only takes no more than his daughter (in a gruff motherly fashion) allows him. She, the daughter, seems to lack but limited amounts of respect for her father. The daughter's dialogue is rather "raw" and gutterish in her muses and thoughts of her father.

The story stops, ends, abruptly. It left me with the feeling they, daughter and father, jumped out the tenth floor window of an apartment, totally naked, wondering on their way down when is their (non-existant) parachutes going to open!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Good good stuff.

thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hey Big Daddy

Why look for romance between Daddy and Daughter? Isn't raw 'attraction' and the thrill of taboo sex enough? It gets me soooo Wet!

TakeatumblewithmeTakeatumblewithmeover 6 years ago
Great!

I have read this story numerous times but lately it has been making me fell super hot that I can't help but touch my self and I can imagine this happening to me!

Both parts of this story are just amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
HUMMMMM ?

Don't know where your from, but in the USA we don't refer to a breast as a "TEET"

that term is generally reserved for mammals of NOT the human variety .

This moved so slooooooow ( POOR BUILD UP) I read only about every 4th paragraph....... and NEVER....... lost the story line. overall I think your story was put in the wrong category................... sorry!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Short And Sexy

Short, crisp, well paced, and well written. Great job!

ItsalljustforfunItsalljustforfunover 1 year ago

Excellent story and so well written.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Work on your punctuation (or lack thereof).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous