Crystal Clear Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,987 Followers

"Oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuccccccckkkkk," Cindy wailed at the top of her lungs as her ultimate orgasm ripped through her. She arched up into Terry's body while she maximized my penetration in her cunt. Her breasts waved in my face briefly, and I bit one of them somewhat hard; her eyes and entire body fluttered, and then felt Cindy's full weight on top of me. She'd blacked out.

I muttered so the others knew, "She's gone ... fainted." Terry pulled away and rolled to my side. I gently rolled Cindy's unconscious form to my other side so she was on her back.

To my surprise, Nadia and Edie appeared naked as jay birds; I think they had been playing together because they each had wetness around their mouths and cheeks from eating each other. Nadia gobbled down Terry's erect prick, as Edie wrapped her mouth around mine. When the two were finished, Nadia announced to those in the room that Cindy's pussy belonged to the two of them. Nadia put one of Cindy's legs over one should, and Edie did the same with the other leg. The two of them took turns sucking the leaking cum and juices from Cindy's ass and cunt. Once they had mouths full of the jizz, they put on a show of snowballing the liquid between them, intentionally allowing some to drizzle down onto their proud breasts.

Claire demanded her share of the juice. Soon, she too was part of the snowball team.

Cindy came to a couple of minutes later still moaning about the pleasure she'd encountered in some other dimension of the universe, awoken mainly by the careful ministrations of Nadia, Ellen, Claire, and Crystal with warm washcloths and kisses all over her body. I got a beautiful smile that communicated her gratitude and fulfillment. She clutched Terry's hand to one of her firm breasts.

Cindy gasped out, "I love you -- all of you. Oh, my God, thank you."

* * * * *

The next morning, a bright eyed Terry roused all of us from the various bedrooms at what seemed like way too early. "Come on, we have a plane to catch. We have to be in Atlanta by noon."

I knew from the schedule that we had another concert that night.

I asked Terry, "Do I have time to run?"

He looked at his watch, "Yes, if you can be ready and in the limo in exactly an hour."

I slid out of bed from between Crystal and Claire who groaned at the wake-up call and covered their heads with pillows. The two of them were barely awake, but after prodding by Terry, they promised they'd be ready. I tasked them with saving me a cup of coffee, juice, and a bagel from the continental breakfast that the hotel had set up in the living room.

I ran hard for twenty minutes staying along the bay front, meditated for another twenty at the end of a long jetty into Tampa Bay. After a shower, tossing my gear in a duffle bag, I met the others beside the limo exactly an hour after Terry's edict.

The Gulfstream was back in all its splendor -- a sleek corporate jet that rivaled the smaller jets the airlines flew. We each sank into our luxurious seats, and to a person fell asleep as soon as the plane rotated off the runway and into the air.

To be continued

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,987 Followers