Crystal Clear Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed her softly. "I'm getting kind of saggy in places too, and no we can't turn out all the lights. I want to see you – to see whom I'm making love to. I want you to see me, and be conscious and aware of what we're doing and why. I want both of us to see the beauty of the love act, the beauty of each other. I won't see sags and wrinkles; I'll be seeing a woman I love."

A tear ran down Kim's face. "Oh, God, you are a beautiful man. No wonder you have a harem. I can't wait to be a Mellon Girl."

I didn't rush into anything with Kim. I stood holding her in my arms and kissing her. I moved around her, lifting her hair and kissing the back of her neck, French kissing an ear, kissing all around her neck. As I moved, I allowed my hands to stroke her body through her clothing, almost a tickle but more definite and firm.

After two circuits of her body, I undid the top button on her dress and then after some kisses the next, and the next. One by one her dress opened revealing her bra. I ran a finger inside her dress, running it along the top and bottom hems of the bra. Kim was slightly bustier than her daughters, a characteristic I had noticed in older women. I pulled the opening in her dress apart slightly and kissed her chest.

I gently nudged the dress from Kim's shoulders, allowing gravity to do its job. The dress stopped falling at her waist where the material gathered. I made another circle around Kim, this time kissing more of her body, even running my tongue around the edges of her breasts outside her bra. When I was behind her, I unhooked the bra and just left it hanging from her shoulders. Back in front of her, I hooked a finger over the small strap of material between her cups and pulled gently. Kim groaned with her eyes closed, and moved allowing the undergarment to slid down her arms and drop to the floor.

I took one finger and ran it around her full breasts, not zeroing in on any particular geography. As I did, I could watch Kim's nipples harden into rivets of steel, and the surrounding area flush with passion. I moved behind Kim and kissed her neck again, particularly the nape of her neck. As I did I reached around her and cupped her breasts in both hands. Kim moaned and laid her head back on my shoulder. She turned to kiss me.

Kim had combs in her hair. At this point, I pulled them out and tossed them aside. I ran my fingers through her long locks, fanning out her smooth locks flecked with salt and pepper. Her gorgeous hair hung down below her shoulders.

When I came back in front of Kim, we kissed again with even more passion. Kim reached out and tugged at the pullover shirt I wore. In a second, it was gone. I pressed my naked chest against hers, allowing her nipples to drag across my landscape.

After more kisses, I tugged on her dress again, and this time it fell from her hips to the floor. I immediately knelt and tugged her panties down her legs; she stepped out of them and I tossed them aside, jettisoning her shoes as well. I leaned in and kissed around the edge of her pubic hair, running my fingers up and down her thighs and up to her breasts. Kim kept moaning and encouraging me; her body swayed in time to some unknown drummer.

While shy, she tugged on my belt when I stood. I kicked off my shoes, lost the pants, and stepped out of my briefs in seconds. We stood naked opposite each other.

Kim whispered, "My God, you are an Adonis – the god of love and sex. You are magnificent."

"If I am Adonis, then you are my Aphrodite, the Greek goddess of love and beauty." I pulled Kim's nakedness to my own. Even as I did, I could feel my cock inflating to a '10' on my hardness scale. Kim used her body to push my cock up between us; she rubbed her abdomen against it from side to side."

She said in an expectant tone, "Now?"

I shook my head and gave her a loving smile; "Not yet." I led Kim to the bed – her marital bed, and pushed her back onto the down comforter. I lay next to her for a few minutes and kissed her with renewed passion as my hands roamed over her body. Kim held and manipulated my shaft.

I slipped down the bed, and moved between her legs with my tongue extended. I surrounded her vagina and clit with my tongue, touching everywhere but those two places. Kim kept moaning. I was kind, and moved into her vagina, thrusting my tongue in as far as I could, and then following up with two fingers. Kim's body went rigid as her first orgasm swept over her. Despite her obvious peak, she said nothing but groaned in pleasure.

I used my fingers to find her G-spot, carefully exploring as my mouth and tongue worked patiently over her clitoris and the immediate area. When I felt the small area of different texture inside her, I focused there with my interior strokes. As I sucked on her clit, Kim arched up into my face and came again.

She gasped, "Oh, jeez; how do you know how to do that. I haven't cum twice in a minute in since ... never!" After a couple of gasps for breath, she gasped again, "Ooooh, you're doing it to me ... again."

Kim came hard that time, her body and cunt riding my mouth and hand in great undulations and writhing motions that I could barely keep up with. I rode her through her climax, and then slowly came to a stop so she could savor the afterglow.

We both lay there panting: Kim on her back with her legs over my shoulders, and me on my knees in front of her pussy altar. I took a moment to study her quim in detail; I happen to think a woman's pussy is the prettiest phenomena on the planet, the same way a lily is one of the most beautiful flowers in both looks and aroma. I savored Kim's aroma. She had flooded the area in her juices, plus I'd added much of my own saliva.

I moved up slightly, and Kim backed up on the bed. I knelt in front of her pussy and took my cock in my hand. I leaned forward and used my shaft to taunt her pussy, rubbing up and down her slit, rapping on her clit with the mushroom head, and allowing the head to pause right at the entrance to her vagina. Kim moaned and started to writhe again trying to capture my cockhead.

When most of my cock was wet with her juices, I suddenly drove the cock into her; not so it would hurt her, but so we'd go from not fucking to deep penetration in a second. Kim orgasmed. She whined out, "Oh, fuck me. That is wonderful. I've waited for something like this for years."

I started a slow oscillation after her orgasm slipped by, gently using a hand to massage one of her breasts and taunt her nipples. I felt sublime pleasure in the warmth and feel of her dark tunnel of love. I leaned in often and kissed her. I whispered words of love to her.

I asked Kim at one point, "Should I worry about birth control?"

Kim shook her head. "No. We're past that worry for several reasons." I didn't question further, I just kept a steady rhythm in and out of her body.

"How long would you like to go?"

"What do you mean? Don't you just cum when you cum?"

"I could cum now, or I could keep doing this, bring you to many orgasms, and come in half an hour or an hour, almost whenever I want to."

Kim studied my face and broke into a smile. "I want to feel a vaginal orgasm. I know from you and Don or my own hands that my clit can be pleasing in that way, but I don't think I've ever had one the other way."

I kept a steady rhythm but now started to sway my hips in an irregular motion. Kim got in the spirit of the moment and started to do the same with her hips. This made subtle changes in the angle at which my shaft penetrated and rubbed against her interior walls.

I pulled out. "Roll over, I know how to give you what you want." Kim rolled onto her belly, and I pulled her hips up to put her pussy on the same level as my cock as I knelt on the bed. I drove back into her body, taking aim with the tip of my dick at the imaginary target painted on her G-spot.

As soon as my cockhead started to stroke across that part of her interior, Kim moaned and she looked over her shoulder at me. Her eyes were as big as saucers. She said, "You know exactly how to play my body like a fine musical instrument, don't you? My God, no one has ever hit that spot except you with your fingers a few minutes ago."

With each stroke, I pushed incrementally harder and farther into her body. In two minutes, Kim's vagina went into spasms of delight. My cock felt like a hundred tiny fingers were massaging the shaft. She groaned out her pleasure, but I didn't stop.

I spit on Kim's ass, massaging the saliva near her anal opening. Kim was now energetically thrusting her body back into my forward thrusts. This was a joint effort.

Under Kim's efforts, we went faster and faster, and I knew we were building up to the 'Big One.' I prepared myself for my own orgasm, awaiting the signals from her that she had started.

I felt two small spasms of her pussy and knew she was about to burst. I took a thumb and wormed it into her ass, being gentle yet insistent at the extra penetration of her other hole.

More signals followed instantly as she groaned, and then a couple of seconds later her back stiffened, and she filled the house with a loud scream of joy. "OH, GOD. MAGNIFICENT. FUCKING MAGNIFICENT."

The cum I'd been retaining burst from my body in an explosion worthy of a fireworks display in the Nation's capital. I surged into her cunt about ten times, pushing my sperm deep into her, splattering my juices over her G-spot, her cervix, and the rest of her pleasure cavity. I could feel the excess gush from her body around my shaft, coating our entire groins and legs in my juice plus what she'd added to our experience.

Kim's body froze in position: Kim on hands and knees, legs apart, back rigid and arched, with head hung low. I froze deep inside her as my surges ceased. Kim fell away from me onto her stomach; my cock ripped from her vagina, and I think she had a smaller aftershock from that occurrence because she groaned in pleasure again.

I lay down beside her and rolled her into my arms so I could kiss her. She kissed back with enthusiasm.

Kim whispered with a pleading tone, "Oh, God. Please don't tell Don, but I have never in this life or any other I might have lived experienced what you just did to me in the past half hour." She sobbed, "I can't believe how much pleasure you gave me, you darling man." She studied my eyes and found sincerity and love for her there. She yanked my mouth to hers in pure desire. "Oh, Jim, I love you, I love you, I love."

I held Kim, stroking her back and occasionally her front and breasts. She shivered in the afterglow with each stroke, and purred with the attention. I knew I would have to be careful as I was with all my lovers; I now owned this woman. She had become a cherished part of my life along with her daughters. She'd become a Mellon Girl.

* * * * *

Over Kim's shoulder, I saw Crystal and Ellen peer into the bedroom. I waved them over. Ellen nuzzled behind me; I could feel her erect breasts against my back. Crystal snuggled behind her mother, their nude bodies coming together for the first time since birth. I felt Kim stiffen at the Sapphic and incestuous implications of the contact, and then Crystal and I felt her relax with conscious thought into our arms and kisses.

To be continued in the next episode