All Comments on 'Crystal Clear Ch. 32'

by Romantic1

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
GizmorGizmorover 10 years ago
Crystal

Short two babies. Great story. Looking for your next one. Thanks.

hoosier76hoosier76over 10 years ago
What a great series!

Thank you for writing this. A little slow in a couple of chapters, but overall a 5! I don't normally get emotional when reading, but this chapter got to me. GREAT ending!!!!

THANKS

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 10 years ago
thanks Romantic 1

I've been following this long saga from the beginning. Thank you, R1, for this massive work. I really enjoyed following Jim & Crystal's adventures. At some point, I almost got lost in the Mellon "harem" but all in all, it was a very good read.

blackwatereagleblackwatereagleover 10 years ago
RR1

Yes the Eagle has enjoyed the Crystal and Jim stories just as the much as the Road trips with Jim across the country. All 5*

Thanks for sharing your talent with so many of we wannabes.

OK so that's what you did, but the question is what are you gonna do for us next.(I hate this term but what the hell) (LOL)

Thanks again!

The Eagle.

" "

nwiannwianover 10 years ago
Great Ending

Very nicely wrapped up - thank you for this great series and also the Road Trip one before it - I hope you start on something else soon as I find your stories so good.

john1946john1946over 10 years ago
WOW

What a great story....First Road trip and then Crystal....So much work and dedication. Just know that it is much appreciated. Great ending by the way. I certainly look forward to your next offering. Thanks so much.

tjcasetjcaseover 10 years ago

Great Work!

Well Done!

SW_MO_HermitSW_MO_Hermitover 10 years ago
Good

It was time to end it. This was a good series but not nearly as good as Road Trip. It seems as if R1 struggled slightly to make this one come together. In any event the ending made up for the earlier struggle. Looking forward to more submissions from this author.

Alaska84Alaska84over 10 years ago

Very well done!

I have really enjoyed following the story of Jim and Crystal.

Thank you for sharing your stories with us!

Can't wait for your next one!

ManofMithgarManofMithgarover 10 years ago
Crystal Clear

Thank you for this wonderful, touching, emotional series. I feel blessed to have had you share it with me and the rest of us.

GermanDragonGermanDragonover 10 years ago
A wonderful ending

to a wonderful story :-)

sanjeev98sanjeev98over 10 years ago
perfect

you are one great writer. loved the emotional rides all through Crystal Clear and Road Trip

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Spectacular series.

Loved this entire series and hope to see more from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I like your style

I'm going to miss Jim & Crystal

BBQman43BBQman43over 10 years ago
Another great series...

I just finished reading your latest series testerday...and enjoyed it as always.

As I have had one day to think about it, I thought of one possible addition to the ending that would have been a fitting part of the chapter....Jim, in Special Forces mode one last time, along with some of his buddies from the past, proceed to take down the bar that Crystal finally hit rock bottom. The place was a hole that sold drugs, and probably hurt a lot of people and should have been taken out of commission to prevent it from happening to anyone again!

Anyway, keep up the great work and I look forward to the next great series you write.

WPADAMWPADAMover 10 years ago
thanks

Really enjoyed reading this series. Actually helped me reevaluating the way I approach relationships. I have'nt believed in the traditional, purely monogamous relationship for a while but the concept of polyamorous relationships took that thinking to the next level. So you had an impact on my actual life and I feel that is a pretty special accomplishment, especially on this site.

Story-wise I do have a little feedback for improvements: I think that Jim explaining in detail about polyamorous relationships and compersion, did not need to happen as frequently as it did. I got it after a couple of times.

Sometimes the story felt rushed when major events happened in one chapter that were then never or very sparsely mentioned later on in the story. For example the bombing at the concert and Edie's request for impregnation. That made me feel a bit excluded from the story, because I as a reader apparantly was not included in the follow-up.

On to reading your other stories!

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
Food for thought

This series can be food for thought for anyone. I sure enjoyed it...learned from it...pondered new ways of thinking...enjoyed it's sweet passion...and put you at the top of my list of favorite authors.

nativensdnativensdalmost 10 years ago
Love your writing

Another beautiful series, so much going on and you tied it all together so well.

Going to miss Jim and Crystal, and of course all of the other Mellon girls.

Wow, that was a great read from start to finish. Really hope you give us another series full of adventure, plot twists, hot sexy babes and of course lots and lots and lots of great sex!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
bullshit

he just forgave her just like that. A bit unrealistic for an ending. but i guess the author was getting bored with the series and just wanted to end it. No offense but jim is a bit of a passive little bitch he knew her drug problem was increasing and he did nothing. The night when she came back home dripping of cum after a binge night of drugs, sex and alcohol. It was the girls that gave crystal a right bollocking he just sat there queitly sulking like a child. AND he's meant to be ex military or special forces haha more like beta forces.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Great Story are you going to do another one with the kids when they come of age????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
story

Very good story well written, I could feel the emotions and reactions of the characters involved, Well done

Hightower43Hightower43over 6 years ago
AMAZING STORY!!!!!!!

I was in tears & was happy that Crystal made it back to the people she loved & also married her sole mate, I loved both stories of the Road Trip & Crystal clear, I would have loved to have seen a follow up of the foursome to see how there married & commitment lives turned, Whether Ellen & Jim had a baby together as well as Claire. Maybe that`s something you can think about, I also know that this was written a good few years ago, I would love to hear from you to see if you have any more stories you can write about the two main characters of these epic stories!!!!!!!!

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
a great story

well written, well thought out. very loving. and great sex!!! loved it! 5 stars

argeelogargeelogabout 5 years ago
The best

You are THE most talented writer on this site. Your book length novel was hard to put down. Great dialog and plot. Thank you for all your time and effort.

Arc2456Arc2456about 5 years ago
Thank you

Thanks for two great stories. I am going to miss not having more chapters to read!

It has given me lots to think about in terms of how I think about love and loving the people I know!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It got me thinking. Thank you

Well written book. I enjoyed the twists and turns. In retrospect, I wonder what the outcome of such a lifestyle would result in. If the situation were to become a reality. I can envision a great many people undergoing extensive Psychiatric treatment a perhaps some jail time for some, if not all, of the protagonists. (laughter)

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 4 years ago
I feel Blessed

I feel blessed to find a true work of art, love, drama, romance, heartbreak, forgiveness, recovery, and joy. You have a way of drawing your readers in and captivating their, emotions and imagination. My one and only critique, is a completely selfish one, and that is that you didn't bring back some of the 'Mellon Girls' from the Road Trip book. For instance Tama the Native American Shaman, or Kim Hume (more than you did), or even the Kansas Tornado girl, or the ALL female horse training group. The girl from Alabama, even. Now I wouldn't expect any great 'LOVE' with any of them (except maybe Tama) but I really got attached to them and would like to have a better sense of 'Where are they now?'

I admit I was hoping when I read the marriage news story and you talk about the 'multiple extra commitments' I'd read Tama did the ceremony, at least. (hoped she'd be apart of it)

Thanks for ALL you do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ending? Or let down!

While i like the way you write-& think- this ending leaves so much unsaid: focus much on filming on second movie, but nothing or little on release outcoming; so many other parts left hanging future music, bringing in most if not all past relationships...ending? hardly so much more to be said, things left out that also need wrapping up...disappointed in what was not said to end a good series.:(!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
With a whimper not a bang

With a whimper not a bang. Disappointing ending to two strong stories. LJP

CannaBusCannaBusover 1 year ago

I remember reading Heinlein's Time Enough for Love when I was young. I realize after reading your work that he was talking about polyamory as well but frankly, you did it better. Wrapped up in all the sex scenes and rags to riches stories is one pervasive message "Let love be your guide and default position in all relationships." You discuss compression and explain that jealousy is just a form of insecurity but we have a choice to reject possessiveness and jealousy and instead to love, just love. Thanks for this. I never expected an erotic novel would provide so much opportunity to grow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous