Crystal Egger Comes Calling

Story Info
Crystal helps with my agenda, I help with hers.
9.9k words
4.57
12.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I work in the PR department of a southern university. We have a media program here, for which we host a series of Women in Media lectures. These events draw their speakers from the ranks of women in broadcast media. My part in it is to arrange for the participants to travel to us and handle their accommodations. I have met some wonderful ladies who are competent and accomplished from all over the industry. My real weakness is the women of The Weather Channel. Can't explain why; they just turn me on. I've had the pleasure of working in my present capacity with a number of them. All have become friends, a few with some real long term benefits. Several of them are regulars, and will come out a couple times every year-we do the meetings quarterly-so I get to see some of them often, which I truly enjoy. I have a policy, that what happens at the college, stays at the college, something they have all come to appreciate. It's a kind of "don't ask, don't tell" situation, which allows the ladies their freedom to do whatever they might fancy while here, since they know I will never divulge any details. Since a few of the cougar age ladies like to sample the local college talent, it works out well.

Kelly Cass is one of my regular participants. We've known each other for almost 25 years, and look forward to these events so we can catch up and spend some quality time. I had Kelly lined up for one of the lectures several years back as part of the orientation program, to take place in late summer. Seeing Kelly is a treat, and we always wind up spending a night or two together. So it was with disappointment that I took a call from Kelly to cancel, as there was a scheduling conflict that she could not avoid. Kelly, always on the ball, had recruited one of TWC's newer on camera meteorologists, Crystal Egger, to stand in for her. I had met Crystal on a number of occasions in Atlanta on my periodic trips east, but we had not really worked together. I recalled her as engaging and had good stage presence, as well as being really telegenic. She'd worked in news as well as weather, thus was well rounded in media. I knew she'd be a good choice to inspire budding young TV and radio journalists.

I made arrangements with Crystal to come out, and gave her the flight info, telling her I'd meet her at the airport. The day came, and I was there to meet Crystal. She was wearing a light blue sun dress with a deep V neck, showing a little cleavage as she came down the stairs. The hem was just below mid thigh, showing off her shapely legs. She greeted me with a hug, something I did not expect as we were not that close, but welcome nonetheless. We went to get her suitcase off the carousel, both of us reaching for it at the same time. I was standing to her left, the bag coming to us from her side. As she leaned over, I could see a good view of the side of her right breast. Crystal is not generously endowed, though she has a nice shape to her, but it seemed as if she were going to fall out of her dress. I wondered if she was wearing a bra. It would be easy for her to go without one. I watched more closely as we left the airport, and I could see Crystal definitely had a bounce to her, one I knew I would enjoy. We chatted about the next day's planned events as we walked, and we were soon at my car. I loaded in Crystal's bags and headed for the hotel.

What should have been a simple check in turned into a mess. The hotel had not booked the room, and after some discussion, it was apparent there would not be a room for her. Crystal was not pleased about this development, nor was I. I suggested to Crystal she could stay at my home, since I have three bedrooms, and there is plenty of space. She could have the guest bedroom if she chose. After some thought, Crystal agreed, though she did so on the condition that her husband would not know. I assured her that he would never find out, since I never give out the details of what anyone does while they're here.

"I've heard some pretty good stories from some of the girls who came out to these conferences," said Crystal, looking at me quizzically. "When I said I was coming here for this, they told me of some pretty wild times," she said, her big eyes now with a gleam.

"You won't hear any stories from me,' I said, laughing. "I don't know what they told you, but I have a strict 'don't ask, don't tell' approach when it comes to what anyone does here. It works out better for everyone that way. Why, who was telling you stuff??"

"Kelly, Kim, Nicole Mitchell, Samantha Mohr, a few others. Some of the stories were pretty hot," said Crystal, looking at me as if I would give in and share some myself.

"Well, I'm sure they had their fun," I said, not ready to let on what I knew, or that I had bedded all of them when they came to speak at the college.

We went to dinner, a local place that had some good steaks and seafood, and spent most of the time getting to know each other better, along with some prep for the next day. Afterward, I took Crystal for ice cream.

"I haven't had anyone take me for ice cream in forever," said Crystal. "I mean, I take my daughter now and then, but I don't think I've had one on my own in a year."

I laughed. "Ya gotta have a little fun now and then," I said, taking Crystal's hand across the table. "Sometimes you have to take care of yourself too. I know many of us spend a lot of our time taking care of others, and that's good, but you need a little 'me' time." She smiled at me, giving me a look that said she might be interested in a little more 'me' time, but was struggling with a newfound desire and how it squared up against the rest of her life. She played with her wedding set absentmindedly as we talked.

We went back to my house, where we had a glass of wine as we finished our work for the morning's lecture. Afterwards, I showed her the guest bedroom and helped set it up for her, showing her where extra linens were, and what was where in the adjoining bath, as well as explaining some of the quirks of the plumbing. I finished up by saying if she needed anything, just ask, I'd be happy to get her anything she needed. We said our goodnight, and I left her, going back to my master suite at the end of the hall. Crystal had given me a quick kiss, surprising me, since while she had seemed attracted, she was not flirty. I didn't want to make her uncomfortable by making an obvious play for her, so I didn't offer her to stay in my bed, though I would have been happy to have her. I figured she was already struggling with staying at my place, rather than the hotel, and obviously was worried about how her husband would feel about it, so it was better that she make the decision to come to me on her own.

I went back and got ready for bed. I was in the shower, when I heard the bathroom door open. A moment later, there was a tall shadow at the frosted shower door, then it opened. There was Crystal standing in the doorway, not a stitch on her. I looked her up and down, taking in her shapely tits, narrow waist, and the blonde patch that barely concealed the growing gap between her legs.

"Mind if I join you??" she said softly.

"By all means," I said, taking her hand and helping her over the threshold. She got in and immediately kissed me, a long deep kiss that was full of desire.

"To what do I owe this welcome visit??" I asked.

"Welllll..." Crystal was hesitant.

"Go ahead, you can tell me anything," I said.

"Some of the other girls said that you were really nice to them when they were here, and now that I've had some time with you, I see what they mean. They also told me that when they come out here, they'll spend the night with you." Crystal smiled as she looked at me, a gleam of anticipation in her eyes.

I leaned over to kiss her. "Don't feel you have to do this because you want to be 'one of the girls'", I said, taking her hand. "I sense you were a little apprehensive about staying with me, instead of the hotel. I know you're married and this is your first time here. I didn't want you to feel any pressure, especially given the way the accommodations worked out. When you said you'd come here, but your husband couldn't know, I thought you might be uncomfortable with the situation. That's why I offered you the guest room. It's surely not that I don't want you!!"

Crystal smiled and kissed me again, staying a little closer this time. "I thought really hard about coming in here. We had such a nice evening, you really put me at ease, and you've been so helpful getting me ready for tomorrow. I thought about what you said about not telling anyone what goes on here, and that no matter what happened, no one would ever find out. After spending time with you, I saw what the others see in you, and, well," Crystal kissed me again, short and sweet, "I wanted you." She kissed me again a little longer this time, now taking both my hands in hers.

"I'm glad you came in," I said. "I have to admit, I didn't think this was going to happen, though when I saw you this afternoon at the airport, right away I thought, 'wow, you look really good!!' and I wanted you. When you almost fell out of your dress at the baggage carousel, I knew you had dressed to tease me. But I knew if I hit on you, it would seem creepy, so I didn't push. I knew if this was meant to happen, it would, in its own time. I didn't think you'd be here now, but I'm happy you are."

We kissed again, long and deep this time. I felt Crystal sighing as our lips were joined. Our lips parted. "Make love to me," she said, reaching down to stroke my already very stiff cock. I reached down to play in her blonde curls, easily finding her opening. I gently played two fingers into her, then back out and over her clit, then back in, rubbing around inside her, then back out to stroke her labia, inner and outer, then back in, finding her G spot. Crystal's knees gave out as I massaged it, and she sighed, then let out a gentle moan, then her pussy went wet as I sent her into orgasm and she whimpered, holding onto me for support. I eased her down onto the seat built into the shower, her hand still stroking my cock.

Crystal opened her eyes and looked up at me. "That was so sweet," she said dreamily, still not fully out of her orgasm. She looked at my cock, still in her hand but now in front of her face. "I want to make you feel good too," she said, taking my cock into her mouth, sucking on the head, then pulling it out and licking around it, then taking it back in and going down on me as far as she could. Her mouth was warm and wet. I like a wet blow job, and Crystal was marvelous, getting my cock well lubed with her saliva. She was marvelous, really working my cock as she played with my balls. After five minutes of this wonderful attention, I was seeping come profusely, and almost ready to blow. I wanted to save my come for her pussy, so I had Crystal pull away, a long string of precome extending from the head to her lips. She licked it up, looking at me and smiling. I pulled her up to me, kissing her, our tongues tangling. I had been leaking come for a few minutes, and could taste it on her.

We ended our kiss. "That was different," said Crystal, a hint of surprise in her voice.

"What's that," I asked.

"The way you kissed me just now. My husband won't kiss me after I've sucked on him, and won't let me get near him to kiss if he's come in my mouth."

"Too bad," I said. "Those are some of the hottest, most intimate kisses." I bet he won't go down on you after he's come inside you either."

"No, no, NO!!" said Crystal laughing, her eyes getting big. "I have this dream he licks me out after he fills me, but I think it will always be a dream." I looked at Crystal, put my hand on her cheek, smiled and kissed her.

"You do wonders with your mouth," I said to Crystal. "You'd think your husband would be more grateful. What you did just now was amazing. Now it's your turn." I turned her so she was facing the wall, the warm water coursing over her. I knelt and kissed her inner thighs, making circles with my tongue as I got closer to her blonde paradise. Her labia were open; sucking my cock must have turned her on. As I reached her opening, I inhaled the wonderful scent of her sex, then licked over her clit and into her steaming tunnel. Crystal jumped when I hit her clit, still sensitive from her earlier orgasm. I closed my lips over it and sucked gently. Her hips shook as the feeling intensified. I stuck my tongue inside her while sucking on her clit, and she quivered more, her juice coming in a steady flow. I released her clit, licked around her pussy lips, then over her clit again, then I started flicking my tongue over it from side to side, alternating with an up and down motion. Crystal started to whimper as her orgasm neared, her pussy now flowing. I slowed my pace, lingering over her magic spot, which made her hips buck as I brought her ever so slowly closer to a monster come.

"Ohhhh.....oh God, don't stop. You're making me so hot, oh make me come, I want you to make me come." Crystal was in a frenzy. I licked over her clit once more, slowly, and stuck my tongue inside her. She started to pant and flooded my face. Again she started to whimper, then screamed as her orgasm hit her full on. "Oh God, fuck me, fuck me deep!! Put that big cock I was sucking on deep in my pussy and fuck me, ohhhhh I want your cock in me!!"

I stood up and put the head of my cock, already leaking from her sucking me and the turn on of making her come with my tongue, at Crystal's now gaping pussy and plowed in, going all the way to my balls in one stroke. She took me easily, she was so wet. My balls slapped on her clit, sending her into orbit once more. She thrashed around on my cock for a minute, wailing as she came. As her climax eased, I started thrusting into her, pounding her clit with my nuts, which got her wound up again, screaming how my balls hitting her was making her crazy. Crystal's oral attention had already given me a head start on my own orgasm, and I was getting stiffer by the minute. The swelling head was poking at her cervix, and the shaft was growing inside her as I was getting ready to blow. Crystal could sense it too, as she was now pushing back at me, making me go deeper inside her, and pushing her to another orgasm. I slapped her on the ass, making a resounding clap as my hand hit her wet buttocks in the tile shower. She yelped, and several strokes later, I slapped her again, and again she cried out. I held my cock deep in her cunt, slapping her ass one more time. Crystal started to come again, first with a whimpering cry, then wailing.

"Oooooohhhhhhhhh, you're so deep!!! I feel you banging my womb!!! OH!! OOHHH!!! Oh yeah!! Oh, God, do it!!! Come insiiiiiide meeeeeeee!!!" Crystal was almost delirious, and she was soaking my cock and balls with her juices.

"You want my big load in your pussy??" I taunted her.

"YES!!! I want your come!!"

"Where do you want it??" I pulled out and slammed into Crystal again.

"OH!! Ohhhhh!!! In my pussy!! In my hot married pussy!! Fill me with your hot white sperm!!" Crystal panted and looked back at me. "Come in my womb, give me a baby like you did with Kelly!!"

Huh?? How did she know about that?? I pushed my cock all the way into her, the head pressed to the opening of her womb, and started to come, long bursts that flooded her and spilled out down her thighs.

Crystal's spasming cunt squeezed me as she came along with me. "Ohhh, your come is so hot!! Oh God, you're filling me!! Mmmmm, yes, knock me up, shoot your hot seed deep, oh I want your baby!!"

Finally Crystal returned to Earth, and I pulled my spent cock out of her now sloppy snatch. A big streak of come dripped out, hanging for a moment before dropping off into the shower floor. Her legs had streams of sperm running down to her knees. She stood up slowly, then turned to kiss me. She was a little shaky from the sexual high, and as our kiss ended, I helped her sit on the small seat in the corner. More semen was leaking from her spread lips, and she giggled as it ran down her ass, dripping off onto the floor. She looked down at her abused twat, filled to overflowing with my seed, then back up at me.

"I'm such a mess," she said softly. "You really soaked me"

"You did a pretty good job on me as well. Maybe we should take a shower."

Crystal laughed. "I feel so full. I can't believe how much you came in me!!"

"You really got me going," I said. "The times you don't expect are often the most memorable. I'm not done, though."

Crystal looked at me with a look of surprise. "You're not??"

"No," I said, kneeling in front of her. "Your dream is about to come true." I kissed her, then kissed down her neck, kissed her breasts, lingering on each puffy nipple, making her squirm and giggle. I kissed her bush just above her opening.

"You're going to.....??" Crystal said as she looked down.

"Yes I am," I said, then slowly licked down to her clit, over it, and into her flooded box. Crystal sighed as I entered her with my tongue. I licked up as much come as I could get on my tongue, rising to Crystal's mouth to kiss her and let her taste our mixed come. She met me full on, entangling our tongues in a hot sexy kiss as we tasted each other. She sighed again. "See-sometimes dreams do come true." Crystal smiled. I went back down on her, licking up the thick stream of come that had spilled down her ass, and getting another healthy dose of the semen still dripping out of her snatch. Again I kissed her. She was getting hotter by the minute, and her kisses were getting more intense. I went down on her several more times, til about the fifth time I kissed her, she sighed hard, and her hips shook. I put two fingers in her still sloppy cunt, making her moan gently. She grabbed my head, pushing my face into her leaking twat. She came with a gush, coating my hand with her juice and squeezing more of my seed out. When she came down, I stood in front of her. She looked at my half hard dick bobbing in front of her, then put the head in her mouth, licking me slowly, cleaning the come off it. I pulled her up and kissed her again, a long, loving kiss as I held her close, savoring the feel of her naked body on mine under the warm water.

"Let's get cleaned up and get to bed," I said. "That will be more comfortable."

"Yes," said Crystal. "And I can't wait to curl up with you and feel your come in me all night."

We got finished in the shower and ready for bed. Crystal glowed with that freshly fucked look. I couldn't wait to get her into bed and close to me. I pulled back the covers, letting her slide in first. She looked gorgeous lying on the bed, her long legs stretched out, capped by a slightly wet blonde patch, tits hanging a little as she lay on her side. I climbed in with her and turned off the light.

Crystal lay her head on my shoulder, playing her fingers through the hair on my chest. "That was amazing," she said, kissing my cheek. "I've never come so hard-and you came a ton in me!!"

"We were both going pretty good there," I said, kissing her hair. "What was that about giving you a baby?? What did Kelly say to you??" I was now really curious to know what Kelly had told her. Our baby was, as far as I knew, our secret. No one at The Weather Channel knew, nor did her husband. I'd hate for Kelly's world to come apart because someone found out about the night she and I shared all those years ago.

Crystal sighed. "Um, well, I don't really know where to start."

"Start at the beginning," I said.

"We were talking one day-Kelly and I have gotten pretty close-and I was telling her we were going to try for another baby once my daughter turned two. We started about 18 months ago, but it's been a lot of trying with no luck so far."

"Trying can be a lot of fun, though I can understand the frustration," I said.