Crystal Egger Comes Calling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're having a lot of fun, true, but after about a year, we both got checked out. Turns out my husband has a low sperm count. When I told Kelly, she said she might know someone who can help, but I'd have to broaden my approach on how to get pregnant."

"And she suggested me??" I asked.

"She said one of the reasons she came out to the conferences was to see you, and that about a dozen years ago, she had gotten pregnant while she was here, that her youngest is actually your child, and not her husband's."

"That's true," I said, "but don't think that was the result of a wild night that got out of control. Kelly had been thinking about having my baby for a while, it turned out. We talked about it while we were making love that night, and it was quite deliberate."

"Really??" said Crystal. "Kelly didn't go into that much detail about it. She just said you were quite effective, and she knew the next day she was pregnant with your baby. When I heard that, I thought it might work for me too, though I was conflicted about it for a long time-I've never cheated on my husband til now, and here I am thinking not only of having sex with someone else, but doing it with the intention of getting pregnant."

"You seem to have resolved that dilemma," I said, hoping to draw Crystal out on her decision.

"I finally thought, if I'm ever going to have another baby, I have to make it happen. Kelly had been encouraging me to come out, and mentioned you. I remembered meeting you, and how you were so friendly to me. When she told me she needed someone to cover, I thought, well, this may be my chance. Then when you were so sweet to me tonight, even with all the problems with the hotel, I knew I wanted to do this. It just took me a little while to summon up the courage to come into the shower with you. I'm glad I did."

Crystal leaned up and kissed me, now rubbing slowly up and down my chest and belly, playing in the thick hair. She was getting just to the edge of my pubes, which was slowly reviving my spent cock. I drew in a breath. "You have to keep this to yourself, because no one else knows the nature of the relationship Kelly and I have, not anyone at work, and surely not her husband, though I can't figure how he does not suspect anything."

Crystal looked up at me. "I understand. Kelly told me the same thing, and that I can't mention a word of it to anyone."

"Kelly and I have known each other for almost 25 years, since about the time she graduated college. We met on a train platform on Long Island, just a chance encounter that took off. We got very close the first summer she was out of school. I helped her get a TV job in upstate New York, where I lived at the time. I came down for a visit after she had been at that station for a couple of months, and the friendship developed benefits-in fact, we screwed each other silly the rest of that summer, til she went south to grad school. I'm nine years older than Kelly, and one night we had a discussion of where we were in life, and where we were going, and decided that it was probably best we not get serious. She went on to Ole Miss and then Korea, and got married soon after. We stayed friends, though we didn't see each other for almost ten years. By the time she got to TWC, I was down here doing this job, and called her. She came out the first time and we had quite a reunion, though we were careful to use protection. The second time she came out, we got started without it."

"That was playing with fire," said Crystal. "Do you think she did that on purpose??"

"Probably, though we had been teasing each other most of the night, which was pretty common for us to do, so we got into it naturally. Kelly was on top, and I knew I was going to come soon, and told her we should switch places so I could pull out of her before I came, since I wasn't using a condom. She looked at me with those hypnotic blue eyes and said she wanted me to make her pregnant, that she had thought about it for a long time. So we conceived a baby that night. She's 12 now, and a delight to all around her."

"Wow," said Crystal, now stroking my revived cock. I watched as her wedding set slid up and down on the thickening shaft. "And you stayed friends after that too??"

"Oh yes," I said. "If anything, it brought us closer. But we had a solid friendship long before that. After 25 years, I adore Kelly-I love her deeply. She feels the same way, and we still spend time together whenever she comes out. She'd normally be here now."

"I guess I took her spot," Crystal laughed. "I better make the best of it!!" With that, she rose up lifting her leg over me, and placed the head of my renewed hard on at the opening to her pussy. She rubbed it up and down a few times, and I could feel her labia, still come-slicked from our shower session, opening beneath her blonde curls. Crystal sank down on my cock with a sigh. I slid easily into her pussy, taking my own sloppy seconds in Crystal's flooded cunt. Unlike our first time, she rode me slowly, taking her time and savoring the feel of my cock inside her. I met each of her thrusts with my own, and we were soon into a steady, sexy rhythm.

Crystal took my hands in hers as we screwed, looking at me with her big doe eyes. "That's so sweet what you and Kelly have. I knew she was coming out here a couple of times every year. I had no idea it was to see you."

"She's a valuable part of the program here; don't think she just comes out to see me, though that's surely part of the appeal. I'd have her presenting every time we did this if she could get away from Atlanta. If this works out for you, I'd like it if you came out once in a while too."

Crystal smiled. "You just want to get in my panties," she teased.

"You don't seem to mind," I shot back. "You came to me, remember, miss 'come in my womb and give me a baby'!!"

Crystal laughed. "Well, you have me there....Oh!!" she cried out as I grabbed her hips and pounded her once hard from underneath. "Oh that feels good. I love you deep in me." I pushed hard into her from below, pulled out, teased her clit with my cock and pushed in deep again, grinding the base of my cock on her clit. I eased back a little, reaching down to play my fingers over it. Crystal closed her eyes as the wave of her orgasm started to build. "Mmmmmm.....oh I like that." She smiled as she went into a dreamy state. I continued to slowly push into her, and play with her clit. She let out a long sigh, then her pussy got very wet, and her juices soaked me. It was interesting how her first orgasm in the shower was so intense, and now when making love at a more relaxed pace, it came over her like a wave. Crystal opened her eyes and looked down at me, smiling, then leaned forward to kiss me.

"That was sweet. I love how you just pushed me over the edge and my come washed over me. I want to feel you on top of me now." Crystal rolled off me and onto her back. I got over her and teased her clit with the head of my cock, sliding it back and forth in the slippery folds, making her jump every time I pushed over it. "You're making me crazy. Put it in me!!" said Crystal in a loud whisper. I pulled back off her clit, found her slick opening and pushed in til I felt the head hit her cervix, and held there, savoring the feel of her sloppiness and the heat of her pussy around me. She sighed as I reached her deepest place. I was getting close to coming when Crystal orgasmed while she was riding me. Now I was almost ready, and the feel of her wet twat was having its effect. I pulled all the way out, teased Crystal's clit again, and pushed back in. I knew I couldn't hold out very long, and I could feel my cock swelling up inside Crystal.

"Crystal, honey, I'm going to come again," I said, looking into her eyes.

She looked back at me and smiled. "Mmmm, I can feel you getting bigger inside me. I want it. Fill me again with your baby making sperm. Make me a mommy again." Then I felt Crystal's legs wrap around me, pulling me tight to her. I felt the unstoppable surge and pushed into her as deep as I could, my balls pressed tight to her ass, my cock up against the opening to her womb, ready to deliver a second dose of my seed into her fertile snatch. I started to come, spewing a couple of large bursts of come into her. I felt Crystal's hips shake and her legs tighten around me as I kept coming, my ejaculation setting off an orgasm for her. We looked into each other's eyes as we came, an intensely intimate moment. I leaned down and kissed Crystal deeply, our tongues tangling in a beautifully sensual kiss, the kind of kiss two lovers who have just shared one of life's most intense experiences. Finally I pulled away from her. Crystal looked up at me with a loving eye.

"That was beautiful," said Crystal, finally breaking the silence. "I felt your every pulse, every drop of your seed going into me. That was not the wildest sex I ever had, but it was without a doubt the most loved I have ever felt, and I've never wanted a man's come in me more than tonight. No wonder Kelly wanted to have a baby with you."

I slipped out of Crystal's soaked pussy and lay down next to her, and she put her head on my shoulder. I kissed her hair. "I'm flattered," I said. I'm pleased that I can hopefully give you the baby you want, but really pleased that I could make you feel the way you do. I hope this turns out to be everything you hoped."

"Funny thing is, the times I met you at The Weather Channel, I thought you were really nice," said Crystal, recalling the three or four times we had crossed paths there. "I wondered what it would be like to be with you. If I had any idea it would be like this, I'd have come here a lot sooner!!"

"You're sweet," I said, kissing her. "You'd probably have a couple more kids by now."

"No doubt," said Crystal. "You think my husband would get suspicious if I was pregnant every time I came back from one of these speaking engagements??"

"Nah," I said. "Why would he think that??" We laughed together, and held each other as we fell asleep.

I awoke the next morning to find Crystal curled up with her back to me. I got out of bed quietly and went to the bathroom, doing the usual things, and then getting back in behind her. She stirred as I snuggled in, and I kissed her neck, making her smile. She reached around to feel my growing cock against her ass, gently stroking it to hardness.

"Well, good morning," said Crystal. "I guess that's my wake up!!" I kissed her neck again, reaching around to cup her right breast. I caressed it gently while I nibbled at her neck and ear. She giggled as I found her sensitive spots, squeezing my hand when I made her squirm. She continued to pull on my stiffening cock, making precome leak from the head. When she felt it, she raised her leg over me, leaning back to give me access to her still soaking twat. She put the head at her opening, and I slipped inside her. The angle was such that I could get only about half of my cock inside her. The feel of her pussy lips around the middle of my shaft was exquisite, and I just let it stay as far in her as it was, enjoying the feeling. I reached around and played with the blonde curls surrounding her opening, and gently rubbed her clit, making her squirm. I leaned over to her, kissing her gently. She met me in the kiss, and I started to slowly stroke in and out of her as we kissed, soft, sensual kisses that heightened our arousal. I'd pull out of her every half dozen strokes or so and play the head of my cock on her clit, making her sigh before I put it back inside her. The angle was such that the head was able to effectively massage her G spot. Once again in her pussy, I'd hold my cock still and play her clit with my fingers. It didn't take long til Crystal was coming all over my cockhead, her hips shaking and her pussy coating my cock with its juices. I let her recover, then slowly started pumping her again.

Crystal took the shaft of my cock in her hand, stroking it as I held it in her. "You're getting so big. I want to make you come in me."

"Keep doing what you're doing, it's going to happen very soon," I said, reaching over to give her a kiss.

"I hope so," she said, continuing to stroke. "I'm going to stroke you til you come. I don't want you to move." The feeling of Crystal's soft hand on my cock was incredibly hot, adding to the intensity of having the head of my cock just inside her. She was putting gas on the flames by teasing me, alternately stroking my cock and playing with my balls. I looked down at her hand on my cock, her wedding set, given to her by the man she promised fidelity to, slipping up and down on it; the man whose wife I was now impregnating. I looked at Crystal, her eyes meeting mine. She looked back at me with her big brown eyes as she played. I was getting closer by the second, Crystal urging me on.

"You're getting so stiff, I can feel you in my hand and inside me getting harder. I love how thick your cock feels in my hand. I love holding your balls, full of so much come," she said as she cupped them, massaging them, then going back to stroking me. She played with my balls again. "You're balls are so big, so full of sperm for me. I know very soon you'll be shooting it into me, your big head pulsing as it shoots, filling me with a big load of your potent seed, filling my womb, making your baby inside me. I can feel your cock throbbing inside me now. Come inside me. Come in my fertile pussy, make me pregnant."

My balls were tightening up and I knew I was about to blow from the amazing feeling of Crystal jerking me off into her pussy. "I'm coming, Crystal. I'm going to blow a big load of sperm for you, I'm going to fill your pussy with hot seed. I leaned over to kiss her. "I'm going to send you home pregnant with my baby." I started to come inside her, long full spurts of semen that washed into her. Even half way inside, I could feel my come filling her, spilling back over the head of my cock and out of her onto the bed.

"Yeah, baby, do it,' said Crystal in a whisper. "Flood me with your come, put a baby in my belly. Oh God, yes, you're filling me with so much come. That's so hot, I can feel it shooting in my pussy, going into my womb. Oh yeah, make me pregnant, make me pregnant..." Crystal's voice trailed off as I kept spewing inside her. She closed her eyes while I was coming, her mouth now open like she wanted to cry out. Instead she just let out a long sigh, then a moan as another orgasm washed over her. We lay together for a few minutes, savoring the feeling of our togetherness, the magnitude of what we had possibly done. I leaned over and kissed Crystal, and we shared a deep, loving kiss. We parted, and I lay back. I slipped out of her with a slurp, then moved so I could wrap her in my right arm, holding her close to me.

"That was intense. I hope I got you pregnant. I never expected this, but I'm glad you came out to see me." I kissed her ear as we lay together, making Crystal giggle.

"I'm glad I came out too. I had a lot of second thoughts, but the way Kelly described you, I decided I'd at least meet you, and if things didn't work out, I'd just do the lecture and go back to Atlanta. This was better than I ever hoped for. You're really sweet, and even if I wasn't trying to get pregnant, I would have come to see you last night anyway."

"You still could have wound up going home pregnant," I said, gently smacking her ass.

"I know," said Crystal. "I probably would have had you wear a condom, but then, maybe not." She looked at me with a sly smile.

"So you like taking the chance going bareback??" I teased her.

"I love bareback. I love when a guy comes in me. There's nothing hotter than a big load of sperm going deep inside me, feeling that big cock shooting burst after burst into my pussy."

"Have you let other guys come inside you??" I asked, wondering if she was shared, or maybe just a married slut.

"Um...no, not since I've been married. I did in college quite a bit, but I was on the pill then."

"Wow. So the first time you cheat, you get pregnant" I said, slightly amused by the idea of it.

"Yes," said Crystal, looking at me. "and I wouldn't change it. If the baby we make together is anywhere near as great as Kelly's, I'll be very happy." Crystal kissed me, again deeply. I pulled her close. I agreed with her. Kelly's daughter was a delight. I hoped Crystal's baby would be, too.

We got up and headed for the shower. This time it wasn't to consummate our desire, so much as to clean up so we wouldn't smell like sex when we got to the college. Still, it was a wonderfully sensual experience washing each other and feeling each other's bodies in the warm water.

We finished up and got dressed. I watched as Crystal put on a matching bra and panty set, white with a floral pattern, but sheer. It let my imagination work, but still was revealing enough so I had a good idea what she was hiding.

"That's pretty," I said, looking at Crystal adjusting her bra.

"Thanks," she said. "I'll make sure I wear them the next time," she said, giving me a big smile. Hmm...good, I thought. She wants to come back. She completed her outfit with a black skirt that came just above her knees, a yellow top with a deep V, and heels. She looked striking.

We finished getting ourselves ready and grabbed an orange juice on our way out the door, planning a more substantial breakfast when we got to the college, as there would be a breakfast served as part of the event. I introduced Crystal around to the various university people, who all gave her a warm welcome. As the time came for her talk, we went backstage. It was orientation, so her focus was on future and careers, hoping to inspire the next generation of hopeful broadcasters. I was going to give Crystal's background to the assembly, and got ready to go out. I told Crystal what I was going to do, and to just come out when I announced her. As I got ready to go out, I leaned over to her and wished her good luck, it's a friendly audience, I'll see you when you're done.

Crystal leaned toward me and whispered in my ear, "Thanks, I'll be OK, but all I can think of is your sperm swimming around inside me." She squeezed my hand and gave me a quick lustful look, and I was out on stage. I got through her introduction, but I don't know how. I don't recall a word of what I said. Crystal came out and gave a great talk, and was met with a good round of applause.

While Crystal was on stage, I took a few minutes to call Kelly. She answered on the third ring. "You conniving little vixen!! Pimping your guy friends out to knock up your girlfriends. You pulled out of this event on purpose, didn't you??" I said as soon as she picked up. There was silence for a second, then laughter when she realized who it was.

"Guilty," said Kelly. "But it worked out pretty well for me, getting a guy friend to help out the last time I wanted a baby. So, did you two have a good time??" asked Kelly, still laughing. "You knock her up??"

"We've had a great time, and if she's fertile now, it's a good bet."

"Good," said Kelly, still with a laugh in her voice. "How many times did you come in her??"

"Twice last night, and once this morning. Crystal should be well on her way."

"Did she come on to you, or did you talk her into it??"

"I met her at the airport, and she was wearing a blue dress that was rather loose, and no bra, so I think she was already thinking about it on the way here. We went to a nice dinner and had a great conversation, and got to know each other as much as two people can over dinner. We didn't know each other well at all before this-we'd met, but never really done anything together. She seemed a little hesitant at first, since this was her first time with anyone since she got married."

"True," said Kelly. "She told me as much when I suggested this. That's when I told her about us. Don't worry, she's sworn to secrecy."