All Comments on 'Crystal for My Birthday'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Too slow

I have read this author and this story ain't as good as his others.

ed

C_frommnC_frommnover 7 years ago
Well

Since the wife set them up. I would think there would be more time for them.

With the wife's Approval. So father's Day Mother's Day Easter,Thanksgiving,Christmas,etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
i know of a situation just as described

but not deer hunting. it was duck hunting. one male, two females. no duck hunting but all got quacked....Fact 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great premise and great story.

Great premise and great story. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really , a mans fantasy, only a dream.

So if you believe his wife set up this horney friend to fuck her husband , so he can enjoy his new sex partner as she lost the desire for sex. One. She is one hell of a wife 2. The friend is some kind of sex animal. 3. If you believe that will happen ,quess again. But a nice story anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Brings back memories

A little different situation for me, she brought in a girl friend for Christmas to try and save our relationship. It didn't work, but it was a HELL of a lot of fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Let's see

"Her new ex was a class A jerk that wanted to play the field when he was out of town," so she hooks up with a class A jerk that plays the field when he's out of town? He had no idea that his wife approved when he fucked her the first two or three times. That makes him a cheating class A jerk. If he had known ahead of time, things would have been different. As it stands, he's the same sort of piece of shit her ex was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So why delay giving him the note? Is this a celebration of cheating?

The loving and loyal thing to do would be to give him the note as soon as they arrived, so he could better appreciate the gift and choose to accept it, or not. A lot to consider, like would he give his wife the same gift if the circumstances were reversed? Could this be the wife's attempt to make up for her past undisclosed adultery? Why does the wife think he might divorce her over her normal biological limitations? How can anyone be sure this will be a one-time event? Then there's the whole pregnancy and emotional attachment issues.

The whole scenario comes off kind of juvenile and disrespectful. Maybe better put in Erotic Couplings or something since there really is no wife involved in the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
To all the other anonys out there criticizing the story.

Was it well written? Was it erotic? Did it involve a loving wife? I think that the answer to all three questions is yes. So quit your moralistic whining, and if you're so moral, why are you reading stories on this site anyway?

swfb70swfb70over 7 years ago
loved it

hot story

thanks

amyyumamyyumover 7 years ago
Cute and entertaining

5* worth in my humble opinion!

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 7 years ago
Very Amusing

If the genders were reversed this would rate 1.5 and the commentators would be baying for blood. What a gaggle of hypocrites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Decent story

I like it as it was a change of pace. Getting laid with the wife's blessing is every guys dream I guess. It just annoyed me that he was so resistant to it after the first time. In addition, why did she have sex with him multiple times before giving him the letter from his wife. Why make him go through the agony? I would have been pissed about that. She should have teased him like crazy and then give him the letter.

Anyway, how about those zealots. The world is so full of morons I just constantly smh. They go to a site for perverts and fully read perverted stories, and then tell us all how horrible we all are, lol. Can you imagine being that screwed in the head? If you want to read sweet little stories where everything works out, go to Disney. If it says "erotica", then it contains adults and adult sex. If you have a hard time with adult sex stories, just don't read them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well written, but...

...I'm really not so comfortable with the plot. Yes, he had permission, but he didn't know it at the time. Clearly, he cheated. Chrystal knew he had permission, but didn't tell him. Instead, she practically forces him to cheat. Does she harbor resentment against all married couples, or is it just this particular one? Sorry, I just can't like these folks.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 7 years ago
Predictable, but Sweet

The blind on the acreage was much more effective than the 'surprise twist' blind!

4* for sweet!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What a wife

He's a stronger man than me. Than again I'm nude whenever on my own!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 7 years ago

I loved the story but didn't enjoy the tease on the last line. It needs a second chapter!

MAJOR04MAJOR04over 6 years ago
Husband has two wives

Crystal becomes a second wife and moves in with them. She develops a relationship with her best friend and husband has a full time threesome... or he just keeps them both sexually satisfied!!!

SlipperySaddleBumSlipperySaddleBumabout 6 years ago
Common Sense dictates....

that he'll be fucking her forever because she's had a weekend of becoming addicted to his cock and his cock has had a weekend of intense familiarization, establishing a lasting personal relationship with her mouth and her tight, juicy pussy.

There'll be no 3 ways because his wife has near zero interest in sex but she saw and set up a way for him to have free access to a fine, willing pussy and also guaranteed that her friend can have her pretty pussy munched and punched by his big thick cock any time she wants it.

She'd never just give him a taste and shut him off so, common sense dictates that she intentionally gave him a Birthday gift that will just keep cumming.

I fully agree with the comment made about the silly and senseless '...or is it?' addendum to 'The end'. Why make a natural thing an 'if'?

Otherwise, damned good story. I gave it 5 stars.

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
The End

Or is it! 1st a bit of sucking up to the Author! "Please Finish it or another chapter"

Where was I? Oh yeah! Come on. You gotta admit if you didn't get a hard on, there's something really wrong with You in the Dick Department! ME when I go to have a leak if I stand too close , my dick dips in the toilet water? I'm not bragging Oh No No No !

Or If I go into a room through a doorway, Dick goes First Body Follows a bit later!

Anyway that's my comment 5 ★ WOOF! Story is Brilliant!

donny70donny70over 4 years ago
Wife wanting to keep her husband gives him a gift of her friend.

With the kindness of her friend, her friend wants their marriage to flourish and not fall apart. Both she and her giving friend care about the family.

So touching!

OffRoadDieselOffRoadDieselalmost 4 years ago

He should thank his wife by filling for divorce. His wife and Crystal set him up to cheat. He should feel betrayed by both of them. How could he ever be sure his wife isn't cheating in him? He felt guilty about everything until getting the card. Ruined a perfect hunting trip with guilt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I don't get it. How can he not suck her pussy and her milky boobs? I would be doing that all weekend!

Great story, very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope you are going to do a followup story to Crystal. I'm interested to see how you resolve Crystal and our hero's wife. Maybe a little girl fun to bring all the characters together and a re-awakening of the wife's ardor with another involved.??.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As for the cheating on his wife; Surprise, it was planned!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Really bad coming from an author ith more than two hundred stories.

NathanGarrettNathanGarrettover 2 years ago

Good story. Needs 2nd chapter.

FseriesFseriesalmost 2 years ago

Should have let him know up front. Also, if her “condition” is a lengthy or persistent one, does he get monthly hall passes? Yep. Needs rewritten with these addressed.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

With title lead in it was predictable, but it didn't diminish the entertainment value. I hope Crystal never tells his wife they had sex before he got the birthday card - that might be awkward. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I figured out the ending early on but was surprised that he wasn’t told early in the trip.

I agree that in order to work it has to be either weekly or every other week.

It then my wife has lost all desire for sex & I’m just out of luck. She did give my weekly blow jobs, but she hated it so we quit. I just couldn’t see making her do something she hated. Plus one of the meds I take stops orgasms. Getting old is a bitch.

Bill S.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 1 year ago

Piss-poor deer hunt. Very productive dear hunt!

PtmcPilotPtmcPilotover 1 year ago

i wish I had this kind of arrangement. wife has no interest at all after menopause.. <sigh>

so, this was a very fun story!!

bluesbobluesboover 1 year ago

Such a great story -- I knew how it would end, but that didn't make any difference. Thank you for a hot and most enjoyable read!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This was just another story until he read his wife note, very nearly felt some moisture in my eyes, must be hay fever, well done.

rbloch66rbloch6611 months ago

Making him sweat like that was a shitty thing to do. He would have enjoyed it a lot more if he felt like he wasn't cheating. The guy's birthday present is getting psychologically tortured. That's pretty sick. Not to mention that she intentionally made the deer run off.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief21 days ago

I'm feeling that Chrystal was a bitch for withholding the letter until after she had seduced the MC and caused him to cheat on his wife. Should have given him the letter and let him enjoy it from the start instead of causing him to have guilt and misgivings about what was going on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...