Crystal Was,

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he came it was for him, not me. I understood it, he was using me, he was using his slut, his whore. I was his married white pussy and that was that! When he came he filled me to my eyeballs, it was like being jetted with a pressure hose. My sister's father in law was a law unto himself, he had what all women craved, but it was I who was getting it.

When the time came for me to leave, he told me to stay downstairs for him. I did as I was told, he came in and handed me a DVD. "This is for you Crystal, a reminder of what you are, what you need, and what I'm going to give you, okay?"

"You haven't filmed us Timothy, no, please say you haven't?" I cried.

"Now now baby, don't you worry that pretty little slut head of yours, you are absolutely safe, I promise."

"But this means you can blackmail me whenever you want," I told him, I didn't like this, I would be his slut if he wanted me to be, but this, this was different.

"Yes but I won't, its for your pleasure Crystal, that's all, now," he said, "I'm not free every day, I have other things to do, so call me when you want to see me and I'll tell you when you can come over." All I could do was accept it; he had the upper hand even though he already had it.

When I got home I watched the DVD it was the most enthralling thing I had ever seen, I had no idea I made love that way, or enjoyed so much being fucked the way I was, and the sight of Timothy's big black prick splitting me asunder was mesmerising.

He called me two days later, "Are you at home Crystal?" he asked.

"Yes I am," I replied.

"Good, I'm nearly there, I want to fuck your ass." And the phone went dead. Two minutes later he was at my door. I didn't want to let him in, but my slut did, my slut wanted to be used again.

He came in. "Sofa," was all he said, and pointed to my sitting room, I was dripping before he finished speaking. Hurrying in, I stripped and threw myself over the back of it for him. He was balls deep in seconds, his hand clamped over my mouth to stifle the scream that tried to escape. His free hand began slapping my upturned ass.

After he was sure I was accepting my fate, he took his hand away, and said.

"Tell me again Crystal that you are a slut whore for black cock, your sisters' father in laws black cock!"

"Yes, yes I am, you know I am," I wailed in utter agony, and unbelievable arousal, stunning pleasure at the way I was being used once more in the degrading way he has. Cum was running down my legs, I could feel it.

What was it this man had over me, his persona, his presence, his demeanour, his stature, his inner strength? I had no idea, all I knew as, he had it, and I was not only under it, I was in it.

When he had filled me with his cum and my ass feeling like it had had a tree log driven up it. I staggered to my feet, he kissed me, looked at me, put his hand in his pocket and pulled out another DVD.

"Here," he said, "I think you are ready for this, I was going to wait, but you can hack it, I know you can Crystal."

"What is it of?" I asked,

"Just watch it," he told me, "there are two films on it, spend some time mulling over what you have seen before you watch the second part okay?" Then he left, I sat down and inserted the DVD.

What I saw rocked me to the core of my being. It opened in a bedroom I knew, with a woman standing in the centre near the bed, and I knew her too. It was my mother! An arm appeared, it was a black arm and it was pointing to the floor. My mother was wearing the dress we had chosen together the day before the wedding was to take place. It was for my sisters wedding, but she hadn't worn it because she had spilt some red wine on it, she had told me.

She sank to her knees, head down in a submissive gesture. The black arm reappeared and took a hold of her reddish brown hair; it was the same colour as mine and my sisters. Her head was yanked up, and a big black cock was thrust into her mouth. She began sucking it, her hands went to the mans hips, who was it? I wondered, it wasn't Timothy, I knew his cock alright, and that one wasn't his.

My mother was forced harder and harder on to the cock that was ravaging her face. Then he pulled back and whipped her with it, slapping her across the face, her mouth chasing after the heavy black lashing prick. Then it was back in, I saw my mothers throat swell as he forced it down, her face was buried into his pubes as he got it all in.

He took her by the arm, dragged her to her feet and threw her on to the bed; there he ripped her dress off along with everything else she had on. I could see her mouthing the words, 'please don't,' but I could also see the excitement in her face. Then I thought where the hell is my dad? Where was he, yes, I thought, it had to be Friday night, he goes to the pub on a Friday night!

The night before her daughters wedding she was being used the same way I was being used by a black man, with a big and powerful cock, but who's was it? She reached for him and it, then he dropped on to the bed with her. I knew him, No! It can't be, can it? No!

It was Benjamin, Benji, my sister's husband, Timothy's son, only then he wasn't married to her, this was the night before. He smiled at the camera and winked. Then he pounced on my mom and began what can only be described as a fucking of a lifetime, he pounded and pounded her. She lay prone at first but soon the monumental battering she was taking forced her body to react to it. Her arms and legs wrapped around his superb black muscular body, she held on tight as Benji wormed his big dark muscled log into her shattered pussy.

Even Timothy hadn't fucked me like this, I found myself wishing it was me there instead of my mom. Now I knew why I was a slut, and a whore for black cock. It was in my genes, I was my mother's daughter for absolute sure! Benji flipped her over in one easy movement, and I saw him dig his prick into her ass, I almost her the squeal as he drove it in, showing no mercy her pummelled my moms ass in such a solid way it made me cum right there in my seat!

I could see her body tighten as wave after wave of orgasms crashed on to her shores. Benji gripped her, he was going to cum now, he tightened himself around her, crushing her to him, his hips melded to her ass, he gave it to her. I saw my mom's head bend down in total surrender. Benji settled and rested, then he pulled his shit covered prick out of mom's ass, turned her over again, climbed on her and stuffed it into her mouth, he was making her clean him off, and she did. She sucked and licked every inch of him.

The film ended, and I paused it as instructed, my mother was a black cock slut and whore, just as I was! My pussy was burning me up, I wanted to make myself cum, using Benji as my focus, but something stopped me, I don't know what or why?

It was an hour before I felt ready to watch the second part. If the first one had floored me, the second would be a knockout blow. I was ready, I thought, for anything now, but I wasn't, oh no I was not!

I pressed play and settled down, heart in my mouth. It opened with a shot of a woman on a bed, up on her knees, ass in the air, head buried in the sheets. Again, I knew that woman, I would know her anywhere in the world, mixed up with millions of people, I could pick her out immediately. I also knew the bedroom, it was hers, and it was her bed she was on. The woman was my sister.

Behind her a man appeared, a black man. And again I knew it wasn't her husband, fucking hell, I thought, what's going on? It wasn't Benji, I had just seen a close up of him and his magnificent black prick, and this wasn't him! Then I thought I might know who it was, but I needed to see a facial to be sure.

The man inserted a beautiful thick heavy black tool into her pussy. I saw her wriggle, getting it all in. I watched as her tiny hands snared and gripped the bed sheets. He began a forceful but steadied humping, his prick disappearing and reappearing in unified movements, hands on hips he speeded up, soon banging her hard and long.

I could see her breathing deeper and deeper as he thrust harder and harder, her head rolling from side to side, lifting and falling, she turned to the camera; eyes glazed mouthing words that said.

"Yes yes yes, oh please yes, Hmmmm." He really was hitting her now, she was sliding up the bed where she gripped it to stop him driving her into the bed head. Katie lifted her head in what seemed like a final begging request. 'Pleeeeeease?' And then I saw for the first time, a woman squirt, her cum spit out from the slight gap between prick and pussy walls. Her head dropped down, she had been beaten and conquered.

The man, who I had forgotten to try and think who he might be, pulled out and rammed his still hardened cock up her ass. Katie's feet shot backwards, her head reared up once more. But he held her by her hips, not letting up he continued fucking her ass, he gave her no respite, no rest, no let up. He was fucking her ass until he was finished, that was evident.

Then with one violent thrust he held himself in her as he filled her ass with his dominant black seed. He fell on her spent, I still couldn't see who it was, but I was guessing now that I knew. My own pussy erupted all on its own, never in my life had I had a cum like that, and not had my puss touched in any way.

He fell off, his back to the camera, while Katie spun around and took his shit covered lilting black cock into her mouth, just like my mom had done. She cleaned him up perfectly; she slid up to him, kissed him passionately. Then he turned to the camera and smiled. I saw him mouth the words, 'Hello Crystal, do you like this, hmmmm?' It was Timothy, my black lover, master if you like!

Katie had just been consummately fucked, debased and degraded by her own father in law. Just as I had watched my own mother being fucked, debased and degraded by her son in law, my sisters husband. And just as I had been fucked, debased and degraded by my sisters father in law too.

We were all of the same genes; my mom, myself, and my sister were all the same. I could say it now, with pride, and wear the badge if there was one. Sluts and whores for black cock. All that remained now was for me to be used, debased and degraded by Benji, and I knew that wouldn't be long in happening. I wondered if mom and Katie knew what exactly was going on?

12