All Comments on 'Cuck Therapy Pt. 01'

by Siriussixnine

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
OdiouserOdiouseralmost 3 years ago

Well written. Obviously not a very satisfying 'ending' but not much time has been invested in getting to know the characters, so it won't leave us begging for chapter 2. Whether or not you do write it, do keep the stories coming!

CuckvoyeurfanCuckvoyeurfanalmost 3 years ago

Outstanding!! Great set up and tease! Deliciously cruel…

NSEW1NSEW1almost 3 years ago

Wow, this story is so erotically written. Love the slow moving dialogues that provide a 1st person glimpse into cuckold psychology.

Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter. Great start! But please, don't make this a full fledge cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Somewhat improbable Counsellor but nicely written. Look forward to part 2…

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 3 years ago

I tried to look down, to see if there was any on... on my penis. Oh yes, a husband has a penis, a lover has a cock.

I didn't want her to rebuke my 'reproachful tone,' I didn't say: the sounds of my wife enjoying a good fuck, which is what I heard. Was it only a good fuck because it was forbidden?

I felt my treasonous erection grow as I watched Brunder's reaction (Was she enjoying this? Did I detect the signs of arousal in her face? Was she getting wet?), and I crossed my legs to conceal it. It's always nice to have an impartial therapist.

"Have you ever masturbated while listening to it?" Why not just ask him if he masturbates watching porn, whats the difference.

Viewing your three previous stories, it's pretty standard where you are going to go with this. You should be proud of yourself, few cuck writers score in the fours.

63luckyman63luckymanalmost 3 years ago

I don't know where it's going but I will wait and read to find out. Nice!

PervertedKnightPervertedKnightalmost 3 years ago

I found this very interesting, very well-written, and I look forward to seeing where this goes. I have a sexy friend whose husband came out as gay. We played together for a few years, but she had a "Code" which didn't allow her to have sexual intercourse with me (oral, toys, B&D were all fine, however). This changed when she started also playing with some guy who apparently had a huge dick and the floodgates opened. He was a cheap sucker, however, and also had lots of cats so my friend couldn't/wouldn't fuck him at his house due to her allergies. She couldn't fuck him at her house because her husband didn't allow it, and the dude didn't want to pay for a hotel room every time they fucked, so my friend asked me if they could fuck at my house. Being a perverted voyeur (and hoping I might get asked to join in and DP her), I agreed, but I made it clear that the price of admission was that I was going to listen to her getting her pussy pounded, and they could take it or leave it. Without many options they both agreed. It was a very weird set up but also very hot (listening to her moaning from behind a closed door. The first time they fucked for about half an hour and then they left. My home office shared a wall, and I came hard listening to the sounds of sex. About a week later my friend called and asked if they could come over again, but this time they spend the night in my guest bedroom. I immediately agreed but for the same price of admission. This time, however, I decided that the bad part of the first time was that I only had my memory to go by ... so I secretly placed a tape recorder under the bed. It was very hot lying in my bed and listening to my friend get fucked and being awakened around 1 am to the sounds of them fucking again (and again at 3 am and 5 am). I jacked off each time standing outside of the guest bedroom door--once almost getting caught when the dude had to use the restroom and I barely managed to hide in my home office. I listened to that recording later, and it got to the point just as you have described ... I listened to the recording so many times that I could fast forward to the good parts where he apparently slapped her pussy HARD when she was about to cum (I had taught her that trick) so that she would squirt. The final time they asked to use my guest room my friend asked if I could be gone by the time they got over to my house--I agreed but made it known that I wasn't happy because they were violating the price of admission. I left, but not before putting my tape recorder in my nightstand so that I could hear even more details. I came home a couple of hours later to an empty house, but I also found a mess of glasses in my sink, missing tequila, and a messed up guest bedroom. I retrieved the tape recorder and immediately got hard listening to their hour of hot sex. I later told my friend that they needed to find a new place to fuck because they had violated our agreement ... but not before memorizing every detail of the new sex recording in which one can clearly hear her very wet pussy getting reamed out by a very big dick and what I swear is the sound of her sucking him off .. something she told me that she didn't like to do. Just like your character, I have jacked off to those recordings a hundred times and shot a gallon of cum listening to her pussy getting stretched and her ass spanked. I give you 4 stars for a fine beginning of your tale, and I look forward to seeing where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

superb

historyandherstoryhistoryandherstoryalmost 3 years ago

We like this story a lot. It's well generally written and keeps the interest at 100%. Can't wait to read the continuation of this one.

historyandherstoryhistoryandherstoryalmost 3 years ago

Forgot to add, we gave it 5 stars.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989almost 3 years ago

A different approach to a LW story but and effective one. Assuming there is more to come, it must involve mind control. How else can this stain be made acceptable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent! Can't wait for part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The first half dozen paragraphs told me you're a good writer.

The next one hooked me: "I had spoken with Dan about counseling at Lisa's prompting. Dan and his wife, Delores, a friend of Lisa's, ..." That sentence offers a delicious hint of things to come - beyond the obvious, that is.

Aside: It says "cuck" right in the title. I don't understand why someone who hates, or is triggered by, or is offended by the cuckold fantasy would even click through. Would one of those who made nasty comments please explain?

Excellent start. I look forward to Chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice to know that I’m not the only husband to learn that his wife has been fucked by someone else when he tries to go down on her to get her lubed up before having sex.

We were stationed in Germany and I had been TDY for a week when I got home late on a Friday. After going out for dinner to celebrate being home again I looked forward to getting home for some sex after a week of abstinence. Since my wife usually complained that she wasn’t moist enough to enjoy my cock going in to her usually tight pussy I would spend time licking her to an orgasm before entering her. That night when I tried to dine at the Y she pushed be away and told me to make love to her.

Needless to say I was more than ready so I moved into position and started pushing my cock into her. To my surprise there was no resistance and I slid all the way in on the first try. After pumping in and out a few times I realized that she was very wet. Then while pumping in faster and deeper I told her how easy it felt to me and how good she felt. She just laid the as I kept enjoyed the feel of her willing pussy and again told her how good it felt. After several minutes of fucking and telling her how she felt she started crying and admitted me that she had had sex with her college English teacher. At first I was pissed off but I kept fucking her and enjoying the feel of her open and willing pussy until I shot my load into her.

There is more to this story about how it happened and why I reacted as I did and didn’t kick her out of my life but that would be a story worthy of a submission to Literotica’s Loving Wives section. Maybe this will spur me to register as an Author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

more outraged comments from the disgusted right wing of the straight brigade. I bet they read just half of it then quickly started writing down their comments. Funny folk, when all you need to do press the back arrow and find something else to wank off to.

As to the story..well it is a fun little fantasy and well written..more soon please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I see 26thNC/dragonmann72/iameasel/dickweed…..has started to post his stale comments. This site will be so much better when he dies of aids from the buttsex he and sbrooks103 have together.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 3 years ago

Incredibly gut wrenching. I don't believe we can know how they would react or feel in such a situation. I really like the way the author has written this and how the emotions are portrayed. I don't know how the wife can say she loves her husband after doing something so hurtful. I don't know how he can even look at her let alone live with her and yet with all of his anguish he is still aroused by the thought of his wife with another man. Interesting dichotomy. I have heard of couples coming back from betrayal like this, but how is beyond me.

moralcompassmoralcompassalmost 3 years ago

It has to be a US phycological problem. While I don't know for sure the author is from the US, it seems likely as most of these types of cuckold stories tend to emanate from there. I know English speaking people from all over the world including the UK, South Africa, Australia, and New Zealand as well as the good old USA but I am yet to meet or hear of anyone other than a Yanks who can become sexually excited knowing, hearing or watching their wives having sex with another man.

The true meaning of a cuckold is a husband who is deceived by an adulterous wife even to the point of raising another man's child without the knowledge of perternaty. Certainly not this lesser form of male who willingly submits to this indignation. It appears this is the direction this story is heading. One chapter will be enough for me. The author writes well so I hope he or she changes their subject matter in the future enabling me to want to read your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

5 stars, great start. I wish my wife would take a lover.

TurnipkingTurnipkingalmost 3 years ago

Good to see you writing more your wife needs more is one of my absolute favorites... can't wait to see where the story goes.

i122i122almost 3 years ago

It is easy to see where this very well written story is going. I do feel like the author has some basic knowledge of counseling and the feeling of betrayal. I know in a past relationship I felt the same way as John when I discovered my wife was having a secret sexual relationship with a guy down the road. I experienced a lot of the same emotions and thoughts as John in this story. It will be interesting to see how Dr. Brunder leads them into an open relationship where Lisa can fuck other men and John will not only allow it but encourage her. Soon he will know the joy of watching his wife have orgasmic bliss on someone else’s cock.

The fried who recommended this Dr. said he and his wife had a renewed sex life after their therapy. I am assuming the doc made them realize it’s not always a bad thing when the wife has another sex partner other than hubby. I know when my c-wife was fucking the other guy our sex was often and intense. She said the other guy was like foreplay for her. So when fucked it was the best and she got off hard just about every time we had sex. The only downside was me getting over my anger of being lied too…and the fact that she constantly accused me of cheating when it was her pussy that was full of another man’s cum!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I agree with those who have stated this submission is well written. I especially like like how you the authorities has created tension and generate interest in the characters with out the need for much back story.

The MC's sexual arousal in response to the recording of his wife being fucked by another man is atypical. The majority of men would have feelings of anger and sadness but would not find such a recording to be an erotic stimulus.

For those of us who cannot relate to the mindset of the voluntarily cuckold, which the MC will no doubt find himself to be, the story now seems more akin to Sci Fi than traditional fiction. Even good quality writing cannot bridge that chasm in understanding and human experience.

MichaelFitzgeraldMichaelFitzgeraldalmost 3 years ago

Lovely writing but it feels as if your story is about to veer wildly to fantasy. It's one thing to react to the recording. It's another to narrate in detail not only her infidelity but how and why she liked it. There should be dark hours and passions. John has been betrayed. Reproach is disagreement and disapproval. It's so uncivil and Brunder makes it sound like bad taste. There should be bad taste and extremes. Limits have been crossed and prices paid.

I think your story risks becoming too caught up in its wonderfully etched thought process when the real fight is blow the belt - punches and more. I'd love to see a confrontation between John and Brunder where he tells her to fuck off and makes her back down. The story sounds more like life if no one wins.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent beginning. I like the spin of the remorseful wife who's too full of guilt to know what her husband secretly craves. Hell, he doesn't even know it himself, not completely. He's already taken pleasure in his wife's betrayal, by re-listening to the recording he made of her infidelity. Not only that, he's pleasured himself to it, and he is conflicted, feeling ashamed of himself for it, on a deep and profound level.

But Doctor Brunder knows. She sees right through John's angry front. She senses John's weakness, and she's going to bring it to the surface. And soon she'll have Lisa, John's wife seeing it too. She'll have Lisa exploiting John's arousal at her betrayal, and that will give Lisa power over John, power she's not feeling at the moment...not yet.

I normally get irked by those who try and tell an author what he or she should write, so bear with me, because this is a first for me. But after reading your wonderful Wife Needs More trilogy, there was something in that story I happen to need more of. The wife in that story not only admits to her husband that she fucked his friend, but tells her husband that the guy was stronger than him, and that he could easily have kicked the husband's ass. It was one of the most oddly erotic things I've ever read. I'd love it if the Doctor gets the wife in this story to admit to the husband that her lover is not only better at sex than him, but that he's more of a real man in every way.

Whatever you do, great, but please don't keep us waiting too long for the next chapter. Thanks.

CTimCTimalmost 3 years ago

Excellent writing. I'm not a fan of willing cuck stories, but I do think exploring the jealousy, comparisons, and emotional turmoil absolutely leads to some of the best material in this section as long as it stays away from voluntary enthusiastic cuckold themes.

LotusblumeLotusblumealmost 3 years ago

The task of repairing his trust in her results in making him officially a cuckold - and then everything is fine? Sorry, but if my therapist would come with such a proposal l would send him to his creator!

KalimaxosKalimaxosalmost 3 years ago
Where its headed

Brains will explode here when the man's condition then "treatment" is described by the doctor. The comments by the BTB crowd will be epic.

But, you started this story and you need to make sure you make it as uncomfortable as possible for the readers.

I can't wait.

capri_cd2capri_cd2almost 3 years ago

A lovely story, I appreciate the good writing and the characters you’ve created, the hubby wanted to go down on her, was he suspecting to discover her lover’s cum deposit or was he really desiring a mouthful of cream pie? I suspect that is where he is heading, being fed a steady diet of creampie, it’s helpful too that he acknowledges that he is unable to bring his (slut) wife to the passionate orgasms her lover does, he has the audio and he savors it. I think this may be one of the better cuckie stories here. I doubt hubby has my fag potential, you never know, but I will read the chapters with great interest and pleasure. Thank you darling, more please.

capri_cd2capri_cd2almost 3 years ago

p.s. I’m thrilled at reading about her sharing every intimate detail with hubby of her cheating and slutting around, courtesy of the good doctor who has already sized hubby-cuckie up, I’m dying to know them too and I can’t wait to read about his reaction and her realization of what her husband is all about. Kisses

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story, looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Interesting story, thanks for sharing, Jackie.

lotusluvrlotusluvralmost 3 years ago

I wish I had read this before we went to counseling. I sure did drag it out coming clean. Added years to the counseling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My wife found your story and we both enjoyed it tremendously. She seems to have a knack for finding stories where wives have behaved badly. As she says, “It takes one to know one!”

We immediately became intrigued with your story as we read: "Lisa - how are we able to afford this?" I asked. "I've got it, okay? Don't worry about that. We need this, and I've got it."

My wife smiled knowingly and said, “Nothing is free in life. I wonder what Lisa is offering the psychologist by way of payment?” We wonder if Lisa will allow the psychologist to use her as a sexual surrogate with other male clients.

We were also fascinated that the psychologist convinced Lisa, to tell the husband everything she did with her lover. As we know from our own personal experience, once a wife ‘tells everything’ the sexual dynamic in a marriage changes forever. It is one thing for a wife to fuck another man; but it is a whole different ballgame when she shares the gory details with hubby. This story line is getting hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

“Nothing is free in life. I wonder what Lisa is offering the psychologist by way of payment?”

I figured her lover was paying for it (that is, her former lover who wants not to be "former"), but I like your theory better :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yep I don't get this "My wife cheated on me and I was so angry I got a hard on" It must be unique to that situation as I've never had one when I've been angry about anything. Basically it is telling us he is a closet cuck right from the off. IMO it would have been better if he wasn't, it would be more of a typical reaction to be totally fuming and a better line to turn him as I'm guessing that's where this is going.

BTW Moralcompass - a cuckold is a man whose wife has sex with another man, that's it. A wittol is a willing cuckold. And then there's the fetish over recent years where it ranges from hotwifing to the wife dominating the marriage and the couple's sex life.

/

Not sure where Brudder gets off telling John that he should feel blame or guilt, he's done nothing wrong (that we're aware of). That and her condescending tone and the mockery he heard in her voice would have been enough for most men to walk out as she's obviously biased toward Lisa.

/

Well written and interesting angle though.

trisetristrisetrisover 2 years ago

Fantastic start! Hopefully the rest live up to it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i think this is very well written, thank god. Its a good prelude to where we anticipate it will take us in this story assuming there is more to come. I look forward to following this later today when I have time.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

awesome. 38 minute fuck? wow? never replayed the audio while jerking off? LOL

gladventurergladventurerover 2 years ago

An interesting new approach and well written. I hope the next parts really live up to where this part claims to be going. Healing the marriage. Although I am not convinced. Parts of it seem to be heading toward the same old cuck story that John is a submissive and needs his wife to dominate him this way to be happy. And that LIsa needs to be fucked by other men to be happy, because she's really a "slut" and needs it. And that healing happens when they each accept these lies about themselves. I believe we all want it, but it's a choice each time as to how to go about getting it in a way that builds up the ones we claim to love instead of tearing them down.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 1 year ago

So far, this story of a cheating wife is too predictable. He is a closet cuck and the non-disclosure WILL be a big part of his downfall. I agree with 'gladventurer' on most of his points. He may like being a sub, but I feel most real men would have already started the divorce and maybe some revenge. But in this farce story, him getting a boner, just proves that he is a submissive weak cuck. The next chapter will probably prove my point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

doc is setting him up to be a willing cuck instead of a man. Pretty dang obvious!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story reminds me of my wife who swears cheating is cheating and believes deeply in our monogamous relationship. But I found out she has had an ongoing affair with my best friend for several years; a business acquaintance when she travels to conventions; a local lesbian college professor; and a black guy she met while interning several years ago just before we were married. I found out because she leaves a somewhat obvious trail of evidence. She knew she could get away with it because my ex-wife told me that she told my wife I had discovered she was playing around and did nothing to stop it. My ex also told my wife that she had an affair with my best friend too and told my wife he had actually been with each of my previous girlfriends. My ex-wife swore me to secrecy. I don't know if my wife will ever admit it because she still says cheating is cheating. -FH

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 1 year ago

As telegraphed by the title it seems obvious where this is going. Hopefully there are some twists of fate

rickylaw01rickylaw01about 1 year ago

What normal guy who was going to divorce his wife for cheating is going to let some quack doctor talk him into letting his wife fuck all kinds of men. Ridicules

maddictmaddictabout 1 year ago

"a woman getting magnificently fucked blurted obscenely" 69.

Good point about filling in the blanks, I can imagine quite a lot happens in 38 minutes plus the time before Mark got there.

Thank you Dr. for pinning Lisa down to telling all, I was getting hard 🤬 too !

WalkingThinkingWalkingThinking9 months ago

I really enjoyed this first chapter, it’s predictable but I thought your characters were so well written that any cuckold cliche is easily forgiven.

I’m looking forward to the remaining chapters and how you navigate this failing marriage to one of love , acceptance and discovery I do hope this ends with everyone’s a winner

HighBrowHighBrow8 months ago

Very engaging with interesting characters. Easily visualized, like a Femdom agitprop play.

moultonknobmoultonknob3 months ago

Once he found out that she had fucked the other man 20 times and not 3 or 4 like she told him I can't understand why he was still there and not just left.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous