Cucked by Ugly Old Neighbor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up and navigated around the couch while my girlfriend and the old man traded moans and saliva. My eyes stayed on them as long as they could. When I found myself in the kitchen, I felt dizzy. It was disorientating being thrust back into the real world. I was doused with the cold fear of imagining what pain tomorrow would bring. It would be the worst hangover ever. How could things ever be the same when my darling girlfriend, the love of my life, had treated our relationship like a Kleenex for the filthy old man to blow his snotty load in. But I didn't want to lose her, nor even try to put the genie back in the bottle. My only option was to please both of them, lest I get stranded behind.

The paper towels hanging from her dispenser had only a few plys left. I heard Sarah howl in pleasure from the living room. Panicked, I started opening all of the cabinets, until I finally found a roll under the sink next to the rest of the cleaning supplies. I grabbed the paper towels and rushed back.

The old man was suckling on my girlfriend's right breast. She was straddling his leg, grinding her green lace panties against his fat thigh. The old man moved his mouth to her left nipple, but kept his hand behind to continue squeezing and pulling her other tit. She tilted her head down to watch him slobber on and grope her ever so precious breasts. Her tight little body was a whistling tea kettle, steaming hot and in desperate need of attention. It would be a crime if someone wasn't ravishing her, and if it had to be her dirty old neighbor, then so be it.

My girlfriend lifted herself up a little, reached down and pulled her panties to the side so her pussy lips could be firmly pressed against the old man's rough skin. She started gyrating faster and harder.

The old man leaned back to watch her go. Her little bunny humps were so earnest and adorable. She stared at the old man's face with dazed eyes. Her heavy panting indicated the progress she was making. She was going to ride this mechanical pony until she had no quarters left.

"You like bouncing on Daddy's leg, huh?" the old man accused.

My girlfriend's head bobbed up and down with the movement of her lower body. It was unclear whether she was signaling yes or had just zoned out completely to focus on her task at hand.

The old man reached behind her head, gripped her Goldilocks hair and pulled it down like a rope. Sarah gasped in excited torture.

His voice deepened. "Is Daddy's cock too big for your tight pussy, so you're going to make a mess on my thigh instead?"

She responded in pleading moans. The old man released her hair.

"If cum on me, you're gonna have to lick it up like a good little girl. And then take a load of Daddy's cum in that pretty little mouth of yours."

After a few more hard thrusts, her body slammed on the brakes. She opened her mouth wide open, enough to get her tonsils checked, but no sound was coming out. Her shoulders rolled up to her neck and her back convulsed in short spasms.

She finally let out a long, heavy sigh and slumped forward against the old man's body, soothing herself by licking his ear and biting on his droopy ear lobe. She then tilted the old man's head back, pursed her lips and blew bubbles of spit out that coalesced into a string of drool that made its way down into the old man's mouth, as if it were payment for the transaction.

My girlfriend swung her knee to the other side, leaned down, and lapped her tongue on the wet spot on the old man's leg, cleaning up the "accident" she made.

Her damsel eyes made contact with the old man's cyclops. Sarah bit her lower lip, wondering whether she should formally introduce herself. She crawled over to his standing erection. With her face hovered an inch or two above it, she swirled her tongue along the tip of the old man's cock. A gush of pre-cum erupted. She flinched, thinking the old man was cumming. But when she realized it was a false alarm, my girlfriend quickly licked the old man's glazed shaft up and down, treating it like an ice cream cone that was melting.

The old man tilted his head back, closed his eyes and moaned, "Oh fuck yeah, sweetie."

He looked back down at her, not letting this Kodak moment go to waste. The young innocent girl across the hallway, whom he had no right to be with, was running her tongue around his old dirty cock.

The old man noticed me rubbing myself through my pants. Annoyed, he pointed out the mess on the floor that I had yet to clean up.

I kneeled down, tore a bunch of paper towels, and started patting them down against the floor as fast as I could, peeking around the corner of the couch to see my girlfriend do her own cleaning of sorts.

My girlfriend had never given head before. She was always much too shy and even I would feel too embarrassed to ask her to. It was quite possible she had never seen a blowjob before. And the way she haphazardly zigzagged her tongue on his cock seemed to only confirm that. But what she lacked in technique, she was making up in enthusiasm. She made out with his cock with the pent up energy of a prom queen in the backseat of her date's car.

The old man grabbed her head with both hands and pushed her mouth down on his meaty pike. The old tutor was going to teach his young student a lesson. He jackhammered her head as she whimpered in despair. Her hand clutched his raggedy shirt.

"Breathe through your nose, sweetheart. That's how good little girls suck on Daddy's cock."

She seemed to take his advice to heart. Her whimpers turned into moans and her grip on his shirt relaxed. The old man took his hands off her but she continued deepthroating his cock in rhythmic thrusts.

The old man brushed her blonde hair over her elvin ear in admiration of his protegee.

"Your girlfriend sucks a mean cock, kiddo," the old man bolstered.

My girlfriend lifted her head up in euphoric exhaustion. Gobs of drool and pre-cum hung from her glistening chin. She turned to the old man and sweetly uttered, "Thank you."

With my job mostly done, I grabbed all of the soaked paper towels into a ball, picked up the beer can and stood up. The old man asked me to hand over the beer can, to which I obliged. He held it over his lap and poured out what was leftover onto his cock and hairy scrotum.

"I want you to suck those balls dry, like a good little girl."

She lowered her head deep into his crotch. After struggling a bit with his unruly pubic hair, she latched onto his wrinkly sack and slurped away.

"You like the taste of beer now, sweetheart?"

She shook her head. "I like cum better."

To her, that wasn't even dirty talk. She said it like she was choosing vanilla over chocolate. But it was the sexiest thing I ever heard her say by the length of a lightyear.

My girlfriend placed the old man's ugly cock back in her mouth, gliding it down her throat until it triggered her gag reflex. She re-adjusted a little and then started feverishly sucking.

The old man moaned and wailed sporadically. His whole body seemed to be in the throes of my girlfriend's mouth. He reached over to her ass and slid his hand under his green lace panties. His fingers crept toward her butthole.

Before he could get past a fingernail inside her, my girlfriend flung herself up and shrieked, slapping the old man's arm away. He had been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

They both stared at each other. This time, the old man did not seem amused by my girlfriend's antics.

"Get up and put your hands on the coffee table, missy," he growled.

My young girlfriend pouted and looked at the fat old man with doe eyes. Moments earlier, she was eagerly awaiting the ugly pervert to reward her hardworking mouth with his warm sticky cum, but all she was receiving now was his stern disapproval. Throughout the night she had been edging him with her panties, breasts, orgasms and salacious tongue, and when the old man was at his brink, she swiftly denied him in a rare act of modesty, choosing to protect her butthole from his wandering fingers rather than finish him off.

Sarah wiped her finger across her chin, and playfully inserted her finger in her mouth to suck the drool and pre-cum it had collected.

The old man grabbed her wrist. "I said, stand up and put your hands on the coffee table, now."

Her jaw hung low. She had no more spells to cast on the old man. She was now in his dungeon and at her master's mercy.

Her bare feet touched down on the hardwood floor. She leaned over and placed her hands on the table, assuming the position. The old man slowly lifted his fat ass off the couch. He took off his sweaty shirt that had armpit stains and tossed it aside. My girlfriend twisted her neck to look at his fat stomach and cavernous belly button.

"Eyes straight ahead, missy," the old man yelled.

Sarah snapped her head back. She locked her eyes on the TV in front of her, using its dark reflection to watch the monster lurking behind her.

He placed his hands at her hips and pulled down her green lace panties, which briefly clung to her wet pussy before peeling off. He let the panties drop to her ankles.

"Lift them up to me, with your leg," he ordered.

She let one foot slip out of her panties and raised her hind leg, carrying the panties up with it. The old man grabbed the panties dangling from her foot, and pressed them against his face, inhaling her scent. He leaned over to grab another beer from the table, leaving the panties behind in exchange. He cracked open the can, took a few deep gulps, wiped his wet mouth, and looked down at her ass, like a painter in front of a fresh white canvass.

The anticipation was killing my girlfriend.

He held the can over her and drizzled beer on her buttocks. She gasped at the cold liquid splashing her asshole and pussy. The deviant pervert then cranked his hand back and gave her a wicked slap on her wet buttcheek. Her neck lunged out as she bellowed out a harrowing moan. The twisted old man spanked her again, this time grabbing onto her ass with his meaty hooks and squeezing it like he was trying to tear off flesh.

"You listen here, girl. You don't get to cum unless I tell you so. Not until you learn some manners."

He let go of her buttcheek and gave it a quick sideswipe. "You hear me?"

"Yes, Daddy!" she cried out.

He slapped her other cheek. "And when I'm about to cum, I don't want you to move a fucking inch."

"I'm sorry, Daddy!"

The old man continued spanking her. The sounds of the old man's thunderous slaps and my girlfriend's wailing moans were bouncing off the walls and ringing in my ears.

"I'll be a good little girl, I promise," she pleaded with tears welling up in her eyes.

Her little ass was getting red. My girlfriend was getting punished for something that would have been the greatest thing to ever happen to me. My heart strings were getting pulled so far they finally snapped.

In defiance, I yelled, "Hey, I think that's enough."

The old man stopped and looked at me in surprise.

"Are you still fucking here?" he asked rhetorically. He paused to think. "Baby girl, your boy wants me to stop. What say you?"

My girlfriend collected herself. Her eyes acknowledged my presence. "Just be quiet, okay. You're embarrassing me," she said with annoyance.

I thought I was making a hero's triumphant return, her white knight, but she welcomed me like I was her little brother crashing her slumber party. I wanted to tear open the fabric of space and time and slip into nothingness.

The old man gave a gleeful smirk, which then morphed into a frown. "Get down on all fours."

I lowered myself to the floor as he commanded. The old man grabbed the green lace panties from the table and walked over to me. He stuffed the damp panties in my mouth.

"I don't want to hear another peep from you. If those panties come out, my cock will go in next."

The old man then bent over and rested the half-full beer can on my back.

"And don't fuckin' move."

He turned away. "Did I tell you to turn your head, missy?" he barked over to my snooping girlfriend.

"No, Daddy. I was being a naughty little girl."

She rested her forearms on the table, inviting more punishment. But the old man didn't take the bait. He instead grabbed his cock and started rubbing it against her ass.

"Baby girl, remember when we were doing laundry, and you crawled into the dryer and stayed there for the longest time looking for that 'missing sock'? You were wearing those pink running shorts and your cute little ass was just sticking out."

"I...I don't remember," she answered, feigning ignorance.

The old man positioned his cock against her pussy, and slowly pushed it inside her, with each advancing inch forcing my girlfriend to moan in a higher octave. Her eyes bulged in disbelief.

"Fuck, you're as tight as a snare drum," the old man admired.

Before he could let my girlfriend catch her breath, he rocked his fat body in motion. He grabbed her hips and let her pussy jerk off his cock in its firm grip.

"Is this what you wanted when you were in the dryer?"

My girlfriend moaned. Her pussy was still negotiating with his demanding cock. She bit her arm to keep from screaming. The old man gave harder thrusts. Eventually, her wet pussy gave in, letting his cock slide in and out of her. Unencumbered, he was now fucking her like a rag doll. Her petite ass didn't have the strength to absorb his pounding, so her whole body shook with each seismic slam of his cock. All the while, I had to remain perfectly still. I would have gladly humped the couch cushion if I could. Sex in its rawest form was on display in front of me. My sweet girlfriend was getting fucked doggy-style by her dirty old neighbor. The only thing that could have led up to this was bestial lust.

"Answer me, you little tease," the old man demanded. "Did you want me to fuck you right then and there in the laundry room?"

"Yes!" my girlfriend shouted. "I always wanted it. It's all I think about."

"How much do you love my fat cock?"

"More than you love my pretty little pussy," she served back to him.

Her bombshell exchange with the old man almost made me swallow her dirty panties. She had doused me with gasoline all night, and now she let loose the flamethrower. From day one, I apparently had lost her to the ugly pervert. My sanity was unraveling.

"Daddy...can I cum now?" my girlfriend whimpered.

"Not yet, sweetheart. We're just getting started."

"But I can't help it if you're fucking me like this," she whined.

My arms were shaking. My girlfriend never even bothered to fake orgasms with my pitiful dick inside her, and here she was announcing to the heavens that she didn't have the willpower to not cream all over the old man's cock.

"I'm sorry, Daddy, I have to cum."

"You fuckin' naughty little girl!"

"I know! I know!"

Sarah let out a feral scream. Everybody on her apartment floor must have heard her. She could barely lift up her head as her body gave way to seizure. The old man continued pummeling her while she regained some composure.

"Please, Daddy, slow down. I'm so sensitive right now."

"I ain't slowing until I fill this pussy with cum."

"No, please, don't. I'm not on the pill," she pleaded in between moans.

"You should have thought of that before you came all over my cock like a greedy little slut."

"I'm serious. I'll do anything you want. I'll let you finger my ass. I promise."

This should have been the moment that I came to her rescue when my girlfriend truly needed it. But she had signed off on my gag order. All I could do is envision what our future might hold: her nine-months pregnant on her knees, wearing only a bib that says "Daddy's little girl", while the old man fed her mouth with his cock and nutritious cum, and me in the background trying to assemble the crib together.

But the old man had a change of heart. "I'll tell you what. For tonight I'll trade you a creampie for a rimjob."

My girlfriend's face scrunched in confusion.

The old man grew impatient. "What do you say, baby girl?"

"I don't know what a rimjob is," she confessed.

The old man cackled. "I want you to treat my asshole like you did to my cock."

My girlfriend remained silent for a moment to process the request. "But that's so filthy. You're such a pervert, I can't stand it."

"Say it, say you'll lick my asshole."

My girlfriend surrendered. "Yes, I'll lick your asshole like a good little girl."

When those words left her mouth, her mind seemed to break. She went cross-eyed with her tongue sticking out, panting like a dog.

"Oh, my god. I'm going to cum again," she said in amazement.

The old man started wildly spanking her ass, which only egged her orgasm further along. My girlfriend hollered before her body became lifeless.

The old man backed away, exhausted from pounding my girlfriend's pussy. He waddled his way over to me. With his cock hanging over my head, he reached down and picked up the beer can off my back. He took a swig and let out a deep sigh of relief.

The old man shouted, "What are you waiting for, sweetheart?"

My girlfriend rolled her body off the coffee table and crawled over to the old man. Now behind him, Sarah propped herself on her knees and placed her hands on his ass. Without much hesitation, she spread his chubby cheeks wide and spearheaded her tongue inside.

It was quite the view from where I was. Looking up, I was right underneath the old man's unsightly taint, right in between his sagging scrotum and my girlfriend's face firmly planted in the bottom of his ass. Her zealous tongue circled and massaged his anus. She gave out small cute whimpers of pleasure. Sarah lowered her head and stuck his hairy balls in her mouth as a palette cleanser, and then returned to his ass for seconds.

The old man's knees buckled. He gave out a guttural moan, like his soul was leaving his body.

"Ok, I think that's enough, baby girl. Get over here before I end up cumming all over your boyfriend's back."

"Does Daddy want me to suck his cock?"

"No, just sit on top of him and look at me."

The old man's energy seemed drained.

My girlfriend flung her leg over my back and straddled me. It was the first time she touched me all night, but it was without an ounce of intimacy. I was just furniture at that point.

The old man began jerking himself off. "My little girl is a slut, isn't she?"

"A good little slut," she corrected him. "Thank you for letting me lick your asshole, Daddy. And for making me cum so hard, even though you told me not to."

"Does your boyfriend make you cum?" the old man muttered.

My girlfriend giggled, pressing her palms against my upper back in amusement. "Oh no, Daddy, don't be silly."

Sarah then grabbed my hair tight with both hands and pulled my head facing up, straining my neck.

She begged, "Please, Daddy, show my boyfriend I'm your little cumslut. It's what we deserve for being your obedient slaves tonight. We want your cum so bad."

She tugged on my hair. "Don't we?"

With her green lace panties in my mouth, I stared at his ugly fat cock and nodded my head.

And with that the old man's cock exploded, shooting ropes of cum that whipped against my girlfriend's breasts as she gasped in delight. She rubbed his spunk all over her tits and stuck out her tongue in earnest to catch any more cum shot her way. But his last pumps came up short, landing on her hands and in my hair instead. My dick threw in the towel and jizzed all over inside my pants.

My cum-covered girlfriend licked her hands and fingers as she stared into the old man's heavy eyes. After a night full of drinking beer and pleasuring my girlfriend with his fat cock, the ugly pervert had finally consummated the relationship. She was now his little cumslut, and I was her pathetic little cuck.

The old man stepped back and then let his chubby body crash on the couch. He closed his eyes, and before my girlfriend could finish swallowing every last drop she could find, he was snoring. My girlfriend got off me and walked toward the bedroom without a care in the world. Seeing her cute little ass strut down the hallway with the confidence of a runway model tightened the knot in my stomach even more.