Cucked by Ugly Old Neighbor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I followed her into the bedroom where she was dressing herself. My hope that I could lay next to her naked body in bed was dashed. She slipped into her cotton penguin-printed pajama bottoms and an ancient Disney sweatshirt that was rough to the touch. I ducked into the bathroom to avoid the embarrassment of her seeing my cum-drenched boxers as I changed into my sleepwear. Upon returning, I found the bedroom lights switched off and Sarah cozily nestled under the covers on her side of the bed, with her cherished childhood stuffed raccoon tucked under her arm. I discreetly placed my boxers in her hamper and slipped into bed beside her. She took hold of my arm and drew it over her chest while turning away from me, positioning herself comfortably as the little spoon.

Sarah planted a kiss on her stuffed animal. "Night night, Mr. Racoon."

She then tilted her head toward me. "Goodnight, my love."

I gave her a smooch on the cheek, holding tighter than I ever had before. She rested her head on the pillow, gave a big sigh and closed her eyes.

Sarah had magically transformed back to the gentle, innocent girl I adored deeply. Was this still part of the game, I wondered. Or was I guilty the whole time of putting her in a box. Perhaps her wholesome heart and depraved sexuality formed an alchemy that allowed her to embody it all: sugar, spice, and everything nice.

My sweet girlfriend, who was in my arms peacefully drifting off into dreamland, was capable of the most perverted acts imaginable, but only for the pleasure of the disgusting old bastard, whom I detested. Reconciling this gave my erection a second life. But I was in no position to do anything about it, not with me serving as the big spoon. Once again, I was trapped. And with the old man loudly snoring in the other room, I knew I would remain in this prison for a very long time.