Cucked in the Tropics Ch. 10

Story Info
Jake comes face to face with Callie and Andre's affair.
9.6k words
54.9k
93
0

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** Disclaimer ***

The following story is a work of fiction. It contains themes of cheating, cuckoldry, voyeurism, exhibitionism and NTR. If this isn't the fetish for you, don't waste your time flooding my inbox with hate mail-- it'll only make me want to write and post MORE cuck stuff (unless, of course, that's your goal...)

Otherwise, I love hearing from fans, and welcome any suggestions, thoughts, criticisms, or fantasy ideas. Enjoy!

***

CUCKED IN THE TROPICS Ch. 10

***

Jake awoke disoriented and confused. What time was it? His head was throbbing unpleasantly, and his eyes felt dry and puffy, as though he'd had a good cry. There was a brief blissful moment where he couldn't remember anything from last night. Couldn't remember why he was asleep on a pool lounger, using a towel as a blanket.

Then it all came roaring back to him. He and Callie had been drinking with Andre, they'd skinny dipped, Andre had made some very threatening gestures and comments toward Jake, and then he'd taken Callie back to the room under the guise of 'getting more drinks'. They hadn't returned.

Alone in the pool, Jake had seen them through the balcony doors-- treated to a front row view of Andre and Callie wildly fucking like smitten unsupervised teenagers in Jake's honeymoon suite. Then they'd simply turned out the light and gone to sleep.

"Oh god," Jake groaned softly to himself, feeling his heart break all over again. The knots of anguish in his gut that had loosened while he was asleep were now tightening once more. When he sat up, he was surprised to find a group of pool goers seated around the site of his humiliation.

Half a dozen strangers in bathing suits sat on loungers, or stood with drinks in their hand. All of them wore slightly bemused expressions on their faces. It was as though they'd all been witness to the scene last night, and were mocking him now with their good humor.

As Jake looked around, he realized that nobody was looking at him. They were seeing past him, at the balcony doors to his suite and...

Jake groaned as he saw it.

Callie's bare body as she sat upright in bed. Her back was facing the audience of onlookers. Her curvy ass was fully visible, and the sides of her big round breasts were obvious. Even more obvious, as it stood out in stark contrast to her pale skin, was the set of large dark hands that moved up and down the curve of her hips.

Callie's body was moving. She was sliding up and down with the slow sensual movements that could only be love-making.

As her ass rose up and down, Jake could see beneath her butt, the large dark shaft that was impaling her. Andre's cock was enormous, and covered with the white glaze of Callie's cum. His heavy balls rubbed against her ass each time that she sank down low on him.

There was a slow, hypnotic rhythm to the way that they moved in tandem.

"Oh god," Jake repeated. Again? They were going at it again? How could this even be possible? They'd fucked so vigorously for so long last night, how were they not hung over and exhausted?

But Jake remembered the first time he had stayed with Callie at college-- the first times they'd explored each other. And they'd been much the same way then-- too enthralled by the excitement of something new, that they didn't feel things like hunger, or fatigue, or exhaustion.

His eyes went from the brutal gut wrenching scene taking place in his hotel room, to the audience of onlookers at the pool. Several didn't seem bothered, but others were watching, snickering, and offering muted commentary.

Callie's butt waggled from side to side as she sashayed her hips and rode Andre's cock. The steady up and down movement was difficult to look away from. Even Jake found his cock tensing in his shorts.

He staggered to his feet. Thank god he was dressed. This would have been only more embarrassing if he'd been too drunk to put his clothes back on.

"They're just showing off," a stranger at the pool commented, peering over the rims of her sunglasses as she glanced at the show. "At least close the drapes."

"Ah, let them have their fun," a man replied. "Besides, they're in love."

The words were like a punch to his gut all over again. So many feelings bubbled to the surface. It was one thing to be betrayed and humiliated in the dark, while the three of them were alone. But to be humiliated publicly... that was a whole new level of torture.

Jake started toward the glass doors on unsteady legs. He wasn't sure what he was going to do. He didn't have a plan.

He started to pound his fist on the glass. "Hey!" He shouted.

For the briefest moment, Callie paused in her slow steady riding. She glanced over her shoulder. Her face was a mixture of surprise and shame as she locked eyes with her husband. Then Andre's hands slid upwards, turned her face away, and resumed the slow steady way that they lifted and lowered Callie along his dark shaft, burying it up to his balls inside of her.

Her eyes shut and the shame vanished from her face as she resumed.

"Hey!" Jake pounded again, but this time they ignored him.

"Buddy, you're blocking my view," one of the onlookers commented, and a few others chuckled.

Jake glanced around at the sea of faces that were regarding his outburst with renewed curiosity. The blush crept across his face as they started to put two and two together.

Too humiliated to stand out there and continue to make a spectacle of himself, he hurried away.

Inside, it wasn't much better. The hallway back to his hotel suite seemed like something out of a horror movie. But it was his own personal horror movie-- because at the end of it was something that only frightened and confused him-- his wife in bed with another man.

Jake wasn't sure what he was going to do until he reached his door. And to his surprise, it wasn't latched. The sounds of gasps and moans emanated from within. Jake's heart was pounding, his legs were trembling. His anger was at fever pitch.

When he stepped into the suite and saw the steady erotic movements of his wife going up and down on Andre's lap, Jake could no longer control himself. "Hey!" He shouted so loudly, that a startled Callie gave a yelp and rolled off of Andre's lap, throwing a blanket around herself to cover up. Like it was even necessary. Jake had seen her naked hundreds of times, but now it was to hide her body from *him*.

"That's my wife!" Jake's voice was quivering, and instead of it coming out like an angry bark, it sounded like more of a pathetic restatement of the obvious.

Andre was already up on his feet, anticipating that it would come to this sooner or later. He was completely naked, from head to toe. His erect cock, reaching out like an arm. His dark veiny skin was coated in a milky glaze, that Jake recognized as his own wife's juices. Andre's muscles were misted with sweat, and his expression was fierce, yet calm. He was ready for a fight, but had absolute confidence in his authority over this pasty little white man with the red hair and the bad sunburn.

Andre towered over Jake. Even his shoulders seemed to extend a full two feet above Jake's head. Jake's hands curled into fists as he stared up at his tormentor.

Andre regarded him like a bug to be squashed. The danger in his eyes was obvious. His eyes told the stories of a million crimes, a million acts of violence that he thought nothing of committing.

Jake's heart was pounding, and as he regarded the wall of dark muscle in front of him, he became aware of something else. Not only had he lost his wife, but he would lose this fight.

His shoulders sagged in defeat. His stare dropped to the floor. "That's my wife," he repeated. But this time, his conviction had gone out of him.

Andre stood as still as a statue for moments that seemed to extend into eternity. Eventually Callie stepped up behind Andre. She was regarding her husband with a look of shameful pity. "Jake, just go," she said. "Just go spend the day at the pool or something."

Jake couldn't bring himself to look at her. In defeat, he started for the door, but Andre blocked his way.

"No Callie," Andre said in a voice that halted them both in their tracks. Jake looked up dumbfounded. "Jake needs to see this."

Jake and Callie traded a matching look of confusion and anxiety. What was he talking about?

Then Andre put his arm around Callie's waist and steered her back toward the bed. The sheets were a mess, pulled up from their corners in a tangle. How long had they been fucking? How many times?

Callie went willingly, and as Andre eased her back onto the bed, Andre said in a low, but firm voice. "Your husband needs to understand."

"Oh. Okay," Callie said. Submissive and docile. She laid down as Andre climbed onto the bed with her. It was like Andre had some power over her. She was submissive and tame in his presence, in ways she never was with Jake.

Jake stood, frozen and ashamed.

"Sit down!" Andre barked, his voice going off like a gun shot. Jake jumped. His legs reacted before his brain did. He hurried to a chair and sat down, desperate to not incur Andre's wrath.

Jake swallowed as Andre positioned Callie on the bed with gentle but firm commanding movements. She went willingly as Andre laid her on her side so she was facing Jake. Her eyes weren't able to meet her husband's. Andre spooned in behind her, draping his big black arm across her porcelain skin-- a gesture of ownership, a gesture of taking something away from another man. Andre's hand groped around until he found her ample breasts. He helped himself, squeezing and massaging her tits right in front of Jake.

Her eyes shut and she bit her lips together, trying to hold in the sigh of pleasure for the sake of this new party that was in the room with them.

"You like that?" Andre asked.

Callie whimpered deep down in her throat but eventually nodded. "Mhm," she squeaked out, her hips starting to move backward, feeling for Andre's manhood with her butt. Their morning romp hadn't yet reached its conclusion, and Callie desperately needed one. She couldn't recall a time in her life that she'd been more horny than on this vacation.

"I wasn't asking you, baby. I know you like it. I was asking your cuck husband," Andre said. He glared at Jake over Callie's shoulder.

Jake reddened, looking away.

"I asked you a question, white boy," Andre's voice came out harsher. His rubbing more invasive.

"What do you want?" Jake asked, nearly crying out. His voice quivered. He sounded terribly young, tremendously afraid, and humiliated beyond words.

"I want you to see how happy your wife is, getting fucked by my big black cock," Andre grinned like a shark, trailing his fingers tenderly along Callie's milky skin. "And I want you to know your role. Now quite being a little baby, and tell me, do you like this, white boy?"

Jake swallowed and glanced back, in visible anguish. He shook his head, his eyes wearing an expression of 'how could you?' His throat bobbed.

"Hubby is a liar," Andre explained to Callie, even as he lifted up one of her legs and Andre's enormous stiff member slid against the outside of her pussy. She let him. She couldn't resist Andre. She felt like putty in his hands.

He teased the length of his dick back and forth against her hungry pussy lips. Callie bit her lip and shut her eyes, moaning softly, trying to restrain the pleasure in her expression-- at least for Jake's sake.

"I saw little Jake out there in the pool, watching us last night as we made love," Andre moaned. "He was jerking himself off to what we were doing. Isn't that right, little peeping tom?" Andre's accent emphasized each syllable, somehow making his harsh words come out clean and charming, despite the humiliation that he was putting Jake through.

Jake swallowed again, reddened, but he couldn't bring himself to look away from the sight of Andre's strong dark cock rubbing against Callie's innocent pink folds. Callie's soft mewing moans were escaping her throat, and Jake realized that from his vantage point in the pool last night, he hadn't been able to hear the pleasure coming from her as she and Andre had done their vigorous mating ritual.

Jake was shaking. Tears were in his eyes as his gaze alternated between Callie's guilty but pleasurable expression, to Andre, glaring at him domineering and confident, to the big strong hands that were holding up Callie's leg, groping at her tits, and the giant baby-making organ that was being rubbed threateningly on his wife's snatch. The heartache was beyond anything Jake had felt before. And it was made even worse, by the unmistakable stirring in his shorts. Please god, not now.

"I said, isn't that right, white boy?" Andre insisted in a much harsher tone. His voice didn't raise-- there was no need for that-- but there was a definite 'answer me or else' undertone to his words.

"No, I want you to stop!" Jake blurted out. His spit was thick from the tightness in his throat. His voice came out willowy and high, with the uncontrollable quivering of his diaphragm. He was barely holding the tears back, as they threatened to spill from his eyes.

Callie's eyes opened slightly. There was a look of guilty pity in them. But then Andre grasped his cock by the base of his shaft and pressed the head into her folds, and the moan that escaped her hips silenced any protest she might have towards Jake's humiliation. Jake could see clearly that Callie, no matter how bad she might feel for Jake's embarrassment, wouldn't stop Andre's advances. She simply didn't want to. Whatever she saw in Andre was beyond Jake's control... or her own.

"If she wanted to stop," Andre hissed, his hips still moving, working, teasing Callie's body into submission, "she would have done it days ago."

Jake swallowed, watching as the thick head of Andre's cock pushed steadily in and out of Callie's pussy. His eyes were restless and he hurriedly glanced at her face. Callie was looking back at him. Guilty, but she was making no move to stop herself from pushing back into Andre's thrust.

"For days?" he asked her, and Callie blushed, her gaze dropped shamefully with this new admission. But there was no denying it any longer. She nodded, and when she looked back up at him, there was the briefest glimpse of human emotion in them-- a look of apology.

"We've been doing this for days," Andre repeated. "May as well lay all the cards on the table now, right baby girl?" Andre's big hand fondled her boobs back and forth, then reached up to her chin, turned her face and he planted a long passionate kiss on her lips. Callie was a little tentative to return it, with her husband so close, but after a moment, she couldn't fight it any longer. Her mouth opened and she reciprocated, her tongue playfully dancing with Andre's. As they did, Andre eased himself deeper into Callie's body, and she moaned against Andre's mouth.

When they finally broke the kiss, Callie glanced back at her husband. She wanted to say something, to utter an apology. But instead, only silence came out. Silence and the sounds of her throaty moans of pleasure.

Andre sank himself deep into her tight body, making her eyes roll back. Her hand shot out for a moment and gripped the sheets tightly.

Jake was crying now, wallowing in self pity. The silence was thick. Broken only by the heavy breathing of Andre, the moans of Callie, and the soft sobs of Jake.

As Andre's pace increased, a steady meaty slapping sound filled the air as Andre's body met Callie's ass again and again.

Callie whimpered, a wave of pleasure rolled through her body. Nobody in the room was sure if Callie was also crying, or if her high quivering voice was one of pleasure. Callie, least of all.

"It's okay baby," Andre moaned, withdrawing his cock slowly to really show off the wet sheen that Callie's excitement had left behind. "You don't need to feel bad for enjoying yourself." He looked Jake straight in the eye. "She and I have been fucking for days without you knowing. It started when I took her shopping..." he sank his dick back into her, traveling up her womb until his big heavy balls came to rest against her. "She gave me quite the show in the changing room. She barely knew me at the time, but she showed me those big white titties of hers, and she asked to see my big black cock. I showed her. I let her see every inch of this." He slid his tool out until her greedy pink lips were kissing just the head. Then he drove it back inside of her warmth.

Jake didn't want to hear this. Each admission was a knife through his heart. But a part of him needed to hear, needed to know so that he could put all of his questions to rest.

"We fucked a lot after that," Andre grunted. His body wrapped so tightly around Callie. His hands knowing her curves and contours intimately, suggested to Jake that he wasn't lying. They hadn't hooked up once. They'd done it a lot. "All while you were laying in bed, being a little bitch about your sunburn. God, it must suck to be white."

As Andre explained it, his hips began to move in a faster and steadier rhythm, building up to a repeated violation of Jake's marriage. All the while, Callie lay there and let it happen. She might look guilty and apologetic when confronted with the anguish on Jake's face, but there was no denying the sighs of pleasure that escaped from her lips.

Andre's hands moved along Callie's curves, wanting to feel all of her as he stared over her body at Jake. Callie wasn't his only conquest in this act of violation. Jake was too. And Andre was letting him know just that with his eyes.

"That whole misunderstanding with the boat while you were in the water..." Andre panted, licking his lips like he was tasting Jake's misery. "That wasn't a misunderstanding at all. I took your wife somewhere, where you couldn't interrupt us. And we fucked. We fucked hard. She barely gave you any thought."

Jake wiped his eyes as he sobbed quietly, witnessing the entire act unfolding.

Callie's face was a storm of conflict and contradiction. Sorrow and pleasure. Lust and apology. She didn't look like she knew what she was feeling, and each time she started to settle on any emotion, a new one came along like a wave on a beach, washing the sandcastle away.

"Is this true?" Jake managed to whimper out.

Callie could hardly find her words, Andre's steady hips were pounding her too hard. He fed his cock into her again and again, his monster black shaft vanishing into her womb like a disappearing act. Her head bobbed mindlessly, and her hair bounced.

"Yes," it took a considerable effort for her to choke out the words, but when she did, it sounded like a high pitched squeal.

For only a moment, Jake believed her, and that she really did feel bad. But then Andre plunged deep, and Callie screamed out the word again. "Yes! Oh god... yesssss!" She cried out and arched her back. Her body quivered and a fit of gasps escaped her shuddering lips. Her head tilted back, her eyes fluttered. She grasped at Andre's hands, and clenched them tightly as a series of high pitched cries emanated from her mouth.

Jake knew what he was seeing, even though he'd never seen her have one with this intensity before. Callie was having an orgasm. A real one. One that left nobody any doubts if it was really happening or not.

And as Jake looked about himself, he realized that he wasn't the only one witnessing the shameful display. He looked over his shoulder. The crowd was still out by the pool, and although they weren't paying them much mind, they were fully visible-- Andre and Callie in the throws of sexual bliss, and sad lonely Jake, folded in on himself and weeping like a little girl. There was no doubt that the two strawberry blonde white people were a couple... had been a couple... and that the wife was now enjoying the new lover that she'd taken.