Cucked in the Tropics Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't utter a word of protest. Her legs were locked tight behind his back, making sure there was no chance that he could escape before his orgasm was done.

Andre finished with a warm passionate kiss on the mouth and a slap on the butt.

Callie nearly collapsed back on the bed with a gasp. Her eyes on the ceiling, her chest rising and falling heavily. "Wow," she exhaled.

Andre stood, naked and sweaty. Cum running down his dark shaft. "Are we forgetting something, baby?" He asked expectantly.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry." Callie nearly leapt off the bed. She glanced at Jake. Jake only blinked at her. There was nothing he could do. He couldn't possibly be more miserable than he was right now. So he said nothing, because it wouldn't have mattered anyway. Nothing did, anymore.

"She does this every time," Andre narrated for Jake, even though he hardly cared any longer. Then Andre turned back to Callie. "Now clean me up, slut." He ordered.

Callie obeyed. For the next ten minutes, she ran her tongue up and down Andre's cock, lapping up the cream coating that was their combined orgasms. She delivered kisses to his shaft, the head, his big hanging balls. Even as his cock wilted and swung freely between his thighs, Callie sucked him, devoured him, using every part of her mouth, her hands, and her tongue to insure that anything left on his organ was her saliva and nothing more.

When she was done, Andre patted her head. "Good girl. Now go shower up. I've got plans for us this evening, and I want to shore up the details with your husband," Andre grinned, rubbing his hands together.

"Oh," Callie looked from Andre to Jake, then back again, as if to confirm that they could even be alone without a confrontation. Her eyes seemed to plead with both of them to behave. "Okay," she said, when she was convinced that Andre was in control, and Jake was too... somber... to fight. Then she hurried to the bathroom.

Andre waited until he heard the water running. Then he pulled up a chair beside Jake's-- very close. He put his arm around Jake's shoulders in that same menacing way that he had last night in the pool, when they were skinny dipping and drunk. Andre was still very naked, and unashamed about it. His cock hung limply, pointed at the floor.

"Thanks for letting me do that, Jake," Andre ruffled Jake's sandy colored hair. "You're a real pal. I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to borrow her again tonight."

Jake said nothing. He was wrecked... and now he was also afraid.

"Jake, it's important that you know that as long as you're down here, in my country, on my resort, that you know your place." Andre began. Jake already sensed where this was going, and he didn't like it.

"You might be a big fish in a little pond back home in white boy America. But here, you're a cuckold. Back home, your wife might have chosen you. But down here, she chose me. So... to insure everyone's safety..." Andre squeezed Jake's shoulder, hard. It actually hurt, cutting through the ache in Jake's heart, and startling him away from his misery. 'Everyone's safety'. In other words, to insure Jake's safety. "I think it's best if we honor your wife's wishes. And if me and her want to see each other, I think it'd be a really smart move for you to respect that. *Really* smart."

Jake looked down at himself, at the pathetic wet stain in the front of his pants, then over at the enormous black anaconda that was hanging limp between Andre's legs. It was sleeping now, but as long as Callie was around, it would never be sleeping for long. When Jake glanced back up at Andre's eyes, he saw the seriousness in them-- the burning severity. This wasn't a cordial conversation. It wasn't even a warning. This was a downright threat.

"I'm going to invite your wife out with me tonight," Andre explained, not breaking eye contact. His giant hard hand still gripping Jake by the shoulders. His fingers digging into Jake's flesh, cutting to the bone and making it ache. Jake wanted to be home. He never wanted anything so badly. To just wake up and find out that all of this had been one terrible nightmare. But it wasn't.

"In fact... I'm going to be inviting your wife out a lot. I think I'm going to be seeing her a lot for the rest of this trip. Probably even more than you do. I hope you can get on board with that. I really really do," Andre said. His eyes were like search lights as they bore into Jake's face. "Because if you can't... well... it's a great big ocean out there..." Andre said the last part with deliberate vagueness in a low growl.

Jake started to tremble.

"But I'm sure you're cool with me spending time with her, right?" Andre smiled, and pointed to the wet spot in Jake's pants. "In fact... I know you are."

Jake said nothing. He felt himself shrinking in his chair, wanting to make himself as small as possible.

Andre scrutinized him for several painful minutes. Neither man said a word. Finally, as the shower cut off, Andre stood and retrieved his clothes. He was still naked, strutting around the suite like he owned it. And in that moment, Jake knew that Andre did. He controlled everything in this room, even Jake.

Callie popped her head out of the bathroom. A cloud of steam rolled out. Her hair was wet, and her skin damp. "You're leaving?" She said to Andre.

"Yeah, baby. I've got business to take care of. But I'll see you tonight."

"Tonight?" She lit up.

"I've got something special planned." Andre grinned, rubbing his hands together. He glanced over his shoulder at Jake, then back to Callie.

She looked at Jake. "What were you two talking about?" She was more curious than concerned.

"Oh, just having a man to man conversation about everything that happened," Andre assured her. "I think Jake is beginning to understand what we have going on. In fact, Jake is going to help you get dressed for our date tonight."

Jake looked up, stunned. The questioning look was on the faces of both newly weds.

"Oh?" Callie glanced from one face to another.

"Yeah," Andre nodded. "Jake has good taste," Andre let his eyes drift over Callie. She reddened and giggled appreciatively. "So I want him to pick out an outfit for you to wear tonight."

Andre shot Jake a knowing glance. That stare said it all. 'Go with it, or else.' Jake knew in that moment that he didn't have a choice. He'd never have a choice, so long as they were down here.

"Bye baby," Andre said, and laid one final warm kiss on Callie's lips. Then he strode from the room, still naked, carrying his clothes in a bundle. His big dick swinging between his thighs, unfettered and free.

As the door shut behind Andre, Jake folded in on himself and started to cry all over again.

***

Jake sat in silence for a long time. He was staring at his hands. Too emotionally wrung out to really comprehend the magnitude of all of this. And maybe he didn't want to. Comprehending meant he'd have to do something about it... something life altering. He'd have to revisit the very foundation of his marriage, his relationship with Callie, his family, his friends, his home... all of it.

Instead, Jake wanted to mentally retreat. To put himself into a permanent stasis while his mind processed it all at a snail's pace. Which was why he was nearly catatonic, as he sat his room, staring the skewed bed sheets where he'd witnessed Andre and Callie make love.

"I know you're upset," Callie said, snugging herself into her dress. The red one... the one that revealed a lot of cleavage. Jake had picked it out, almost absentmindedly, because he didn't want to consider what would be happening in that dress. Callie approved. "I know Andre loves the way I look in this," she'd said at the time.

Callie continued. "But it's all out in the open, Jake. I'm still going home with you. It's just a little... vacation fling. Nothing more than that. Before you know it, we'll be on our way home, and putting this behind us."

Jake blinked stupidly, still looking at his hands in defeat.

"Would you zip me up?" Callie asked, turning around. The fact that she wasn't wearing a bra beneath that dress wasn't lost on Jake. He reluctantly stood, trying not to notice the flawless and smooth way the dress hugged the curve of her ass.

"It's weird, I know." Callie said, holding her hair out of the way as Jake worked the zipper up his wife's back and hooked it in place. "We've never done anything like this before, but don't you think it's kind of fun? I mean... I saw you jerking off while Andre and I..." Callie trailed off. She took a moment to admire herself in the mirror. She thrust her leg out, turning it in different angles until she found one that she liked. Then she held up a couple different pairs of heels in front of Jake.

His face was expressionless, broken as he pointed to a pair and Callie rested her foot on a nearby chair and put it on. As she did, her dress slid dangerously high, showing much of her smooth silky legs. She'd applied lotion to them before putting the dress on. Jake still recalled in painful detail the way her hands had deliberately rubbed herself all over... in anticipation of hands that would be on her tonight-- hands that weren't his own. And beneath that dress, Jake knew that Callie wasn't wearing panties. She hadn't even given him the option for those.

"I mean, I know this is sort of hot for you too," Callie continued, catching Jake's wandering eyes. He looked away quickly. "So why don't we just enjoy it? See where it takes us? I mean, if you want, while I'm out, you can go meet someone too. It wouldn't bother me. We're on vacation, right? So why don't we just get crazy?"

She linked a necklace into place. A white crystal gem dangled, resting happily between her big white boobs. She let her hair drop around her shoulders.

"I don't want to get crazy," Jake said, still staring at the spot in his pants. His cum had dried hours ago, and his pants had a stiff rigidity to them that pulled at his leg hairs if he so much as moved. "I wanted to enjoy a vacation with my wife."

Callie rested her hand on her hip. Her dress really was skin tight, and it showed off her hour-glass shape. Her full round tits, her big butt, and her slim waist. "From what I saw, it looked like you were enjoying the crazy," she gestured with her eyes to the cummy mess in Jake's shorts.

Jake reddened. "I wasn't enjoying it, Callie. I was crying."

She turned to the mirror again, making adjustments, deciding whether to approve of Jake's selections, or to veto them. He could have sabotaged her efforts to look sexy for Andre by picking out something mismatched or frumpy. Thankfully he hadn't done either of those. He'd packaged her up to look amazing. So he couldn't be *that* miserable about this.

"You were processing what was happening. I get that," she said, sympathetically enough. "It's weird, and I understand that it's upsetting. I didn't mean for this to happen. I really didn't. It did, though. But now that we all know about it, we can just enjoy it, and move forward, together."

Jake blinked, still shell shocked and numb. "How can I possibly move forward, knowing my wife is on a date with another man?"

Callie glanced again at Jake's lap. "Your little friend there didn't seem to mind. In fact, he seemed pretty excited to see me and Andre together. So... maybe for the rest of the trip, you should listen to your little friend, and not your brain."

Jake blinked, the look of 'how could you?' never left his face.

"This isn't weird, you know. People swing all the time."

"They do it consensually," Jake insisted. "Both the husband and the wife agree to it before they sleep with others."

"Well I'm sorry I didn't get your consent sooner," Callie replied, and though there was a touch of irritation to her response, there was more self awareness that he was right. "I guess I was thinking of that old expression about how it's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission. But do I not have your consent now?" She paused and waited.

More than anything, Jake wanted to scream it at the top of his lungs 'NO! You're killing me! If you fuck Andre again, I don't know what I'll do!' But he remembered that evil glare in Andre's eyes. His shoulder still ached from the spot where Andre had squeezed it with those massive powerful hands. Those same hands Jake had witnessed almost kill a man in a dark alley in cold blood. Andre's words echoed in his head. "I hope you can get on board with that. I really really do. Because if you can't... well... it's a great big ocean out there..." Andre had thought nothing of leaving Jake in the water, by himself. Jake remembered that sunken cigarette boat. The dead body inside. Had that been a drug runner? Or had that body been a tourist who was unhappy that his wife was sleeping with another man? Jake had the sudden, almost vivid image that if he stopped Callie from going out tonight, there'd be two bodies in that sunken wreck. And all of Jake's questions would be answered in that cold abyss, for the rest of eternity.

He shivered, but he didn't reply to Callie's question. He only looked away in shame.

"We'll listen to our brains later," Callie said as she clipped on her earrings and fixed her hair. "But now's not the time. We're on vacation. So I'm gonna go have some fun, and you should too." She wiggled her hips as she straightened her dress around her legs, and fixed her breasts. They seemed ready to jump out at any moment. Her hair was wild and curled. Her makeup-- normally something that Callie wore very minimally-- was applied very heavily now. Her eyes were dark and smoky. Jake thought she looked like a whore. He barely recognized his own wife.

Callie offered him an encouraging smile. Jake found it sad. "Just consider it. For me?" She headed for the door, her heels clacking on the floor. She was giddy in her movements. Like a teenage girl sprinting out the door because Johnny Stud-muffin had pulled up in his Trans Am and honked. "I'll be back late. Don't wait up," she said with barely a glance back. Then she was off for her thrilling night out.

When the door shut behind her, Jake once again felt his heart shatter like fractured glass.

*** To be continued... ***

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Cucking the Snowbound Couple Hot stranger gets snowed in with a honeymooning couple.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
A Naughty Cuckolding Demure wife succumbs to the instinctual need for a big cock.in Fetish
A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
More Stories