All Comments on 'Cuckhold Love Ch. 01'

by Rocket1010

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Too bad

We can already see that the husband is not going to BTB. There was no common consent. Just a slut getting banged. Hope Jordan is not going to be made into a total wimp. We can hope there will be consequences for Sylvia.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ditto

enough said

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
she wondered what she would be walking into?

Divorce papers? Hopefully

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Make him her cuckold

I can't wait to see what happens when she gets home. I sure hope that he comes to an understanding that he's just not cutting it sexually. He gives her everything else, so how about letting him continue to watch her get fucked by this amazing lover. I sure hope there's a chapter 2, this story was amazing!!

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

This author must be of British descent because British women are known as whores and their husbands as born cuckolds. And since we can assume that this author cannot counteract his mental defect, it will end in a cuckold story! Because only real idiots will keep such a whore for a wife. ..and of course such authors!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRocket1010@Rocket1010
Words can be erotic, touching the deep desires hidden inside each of us, bringing about a mutual pleasure for the one who writes the adventure and for the one who reads the story. Do you want to explore the erotic side of your nature? If so, drop me a line.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES