Cucking My Bully

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I switched positions with Ash and had to her get on to ride me. She lowered herself on to me with some initial hesitancy, but she was soon bouncing her ass up and down taking me deep into her. I knew I wouldn't last much longer and I held nothing back. I grabbed her hips and plowed in as deep as I could go and I think I hit womb. After a few deep thrusts, I exploded in her and she screamed out an orgasm, squirting. Once I was done pumping cum into her, I gently laid her on the bed, she was still experiencing orgasms from being overly stimulated. Her body shuddering with micro-orgasms.

I looked over again at Laura and Brian, they were both smiling. I called them both over and they got on the bed. I whispered something in Laura's ear and she smiled and nodded a yes. I then sat back to watch the show. She got on her hands and knees, giving me a the perfect view of her pussy and her gorgeous ass up in the air, she then went down on Brian, taking his dick into her mouth to give him his first blowjob. Even though I had just blown a big load in Ash, my cock was beginning to stir again. I wasn't going to let a wet pussy go undenied here. After a few minutes of watching, I positioned myself behind Laura as she kept sucking Brian. I rubbed the tip on her pussy lips and I heard a loud moan as she leaned back. I pushed in slowly and I felt a shiver from her. After a few thrusts into her, she was already cumming. She was being spit roasted by her son and me and loving every moment.

It didn't take long for Brian to cum in his mom's mouth and she swallowed every drop. He then sat back to watch the show as I fucked his mom. I have no idea how long I fucked her or how many times she came, but when I came I it felt like I was pumping gallons in her. I was shocked that I still had that much in me! We both collapsed on the bed, totally spent.

As I laid there, I felt someone snuggle up to me, I opened my eyes and I noticed it was Brian. He was just staring at my dick. I told him he could touch. He did more than that as he examined me closely, including in feeling my balls. If I hadn't cum twice already, I might've been aroused by this, but I truly was spent at this point. I ended up drifting away to sleep.

I don't know how long I slept, but when I awoke I was in the middle of 3 bodies. Laura, Ash, and Brian all laying on or next to me. I have to admit it was a fucking awesome sight. This had gone far better than I imagined it would. I smiled and drifted back to sleep.

The next time I awoke, I was feeling something very familiar. I was getting my cock sucked. I opened my eyes and there was Brian doing it. He was not inexperienced at all. He saw that I was awake and was afraid he had overstepped. I calmed him down and urged him to continue. He knew his way around a dick. When I was close I warned him and starting moving faster. I came in his mouth and he gagged and coughed, but he took a good load. He sat up with a smile, wiping some cum dribbling down his chin. He has promise.

Right about then the girls return and had badly needed coffee for me. They joined us on the bed and Brian told them both what had just happened. He was very proud in making me cum. The next few hours we just lounged in bed, continuing to enjoy one another.

The next few months brought some major changes in the household. Dan essentially turned into the maid of the house. On the nights I fucked Laura, I made him watch in the corner. I never stopped him from masturbating when I was busy fucking his wife. I caught him many times licking his hand clean of his cum. The perfect cuck.

Laura definitely grew into her role as my slut. She never hid the fact from her friends that she had changed. Questions were asked and she answered them all honestly. And while she lost a few friends, some were curious to know more. Eventually we introduced them to the lifestyle.

Ashley was just like her mother in nearly every way. The two of them grew very close, closer than they were before I was in their life. They were more like sisters than mother and daughter. Well, sisters who had a lot of sex together. I never prevented them from exploring their bi tendencies. Actually there were many times I was fucking one of them while she ate the other's pussy.

Brian is now Brenda. Finally realizing that she needed to be her true self. She's still debating if she wants to go through sexual reassignment surgery or not, but she's enjoying having boobs and dick at the moment. She is absolutely gorgeous.

Finally, I ended up buying Dan's businesses. More in order to prevent them from closing than anything else. For some odd reason Dan had lost that fire to be in charge. I also moved into them all into my house, I had made a few improvements upon it to fit my needs and the needs of my sluts. I sold Dan's house and banked the money. So in the end I ended up owning everything that Dan used to own. EVERYTHING. And we all couldn't be happier.