Cuckold Eric

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,182 Followers

"Sarah. Wake up."

She moans and looks at me. Nothing registers. I help her up and walk her to the shower. She is aware enough to stand up. I take off my clothes and put her in the shower. I wash and dry her. I get her dressed and put her in the front seat of the car. I go back and pack a bag for her. Some clothes and most of her toiletries. I drive downtown and help her out. I sit her on a bus bench and drive away.

As I drive home some of the anger drains away. I'm finally finished with them. All that remains is the pain she left when she ripped my heart out. How she went from loving wife to a non caring bitch completely escapes me. I give up trying to figure it out. Tear roll down my cheeks as I pull into the driveway. For the rest of the week I try to figure out what I'll do in the future. My mind is so screwed up with all the emotions and residual anger I can't think straight. The revenge I took on them is not as sweet as I though it would be. I need to get my mind back to some kind of normal.

Two days later I see a news report about a guy they found. He is in a coma and his balls have been removed. The police suspect it was gang related. He is no stranger to the police.

Friday I hear my doorbell ring. I answer the door and a man identifies himself as a police detective.

"Can I help you?"

"Maybe. You're Eric Larsen?"

"Yes, that's me."

"Can we talk inside?"

"Sure, come in."

"I need to ask you some questions about your wife."

"My ex wife, you mean. She left me a few days ago."

"Tell me about that."

"Well, I came home from playing golf and her and her lover were here. She told me she was leaving me and going with him. She packed some clothes and personal items and left. I haven't seen her since."

"Tell me about her lover."

"I don't remember much. He was big and black. I was in pretty bad shape about then. Did something happen to her?

"Yep. She was found laying on a bus bench. She's in the hospital now. They aren't sure what happened to her but she is almost comatose."

"What a shame. She deserves everything she gets, that bitch."

"I see some hostility here. Did you do anything to her?"

"I didn't, but her lover may have. I've heard tales about stuff like that. The get them hooked on drugs and turn them into hookers. Maybe something like that happened."

"You're not concerned about her welfare?"

"Not in the least. She said some rather unkind things before she left. I don't care if I ever see her again. I just need to get over the hurt she left me with. I plan on selling my house and moving on. There are too many bad memories here."

"OK, thanks for you time. I know where you work so if I have any more questions I'll call you there."

"Goodbye,"

Apparently a few thousand back to back orgasms messes up your mind.

**********************

Everything here reminds me of the horror I went through. I need to change that. I call a real estate office and list my house. I call a thrift shop and have them take everything they want. I call a cleaning service and they go through the house. It's ready to sell.

I rent an apartment near work and start my recovery. I find a psychiatrist that helps me a lot. Over the next year my mind slowly comes back to some semblance of normal. I still have a lot of baggage to deal with but things are better.

***********************

Epilogue

Eric sells his house and transfers to the Seattle office. He throws himself into his work and gets a few promotions. His boss couldn't be happier. He took a loss on his house but the promotions more than took care of it.

A few months later he meets Amy. She is a sweet loving person. He suspects she is just what he needs. She is coming off a bad marriage. She caught her husband in bed with another man. She took him to the cleaners. The date for a few months and they fall in love. He is finally enjoying life again.

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,182 Followers
12