All Comments on 'Cuckolded and Loving It'

by Bakeboss

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
When the first sentence doesn't make sense...

you know you're in trouble. (I think you meant "our" instead of "of.") Then there were those "special" words, like "fantasying." You need an editor...for starters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Puke Puke Puke

Mostly crap...no totally crap. Quit writing and kill yourself

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Yeah...okay

and what part of Nevernever land did you pop out of? Any guy who "loves" being cuckolded should send his balls back to his parents, along with a note apologizing to his dad for being a spineless cocksucker by-proxy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Shit on your own face, BAKEBOSS

Not on ours with your disgusting HUMILIATION stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
If

You left youe little wimpy piles of shit in gay or at least fetish nobody would be steping in them except people who wanted to. [ don't read you, your awful but I would like you out of loving wives cause you don't have a clue about that. You really would suck a dick and I'm sure do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Shut Up With Idiotic comments

You people are idiots, don't read the story if you don't like the subject, it is clearly stated in the title. Constructive criticism is abound again i see.

andrusandrusalmost 15 years ago
good story

i would certainly be interested to see where you take this. like the fact that you are older too, very hot!

nyminusnyminusalmost 15 years ago
WE WILL NOT SHUT UP YOU WIMP MOTHERFUCKER

Are you really the writer and hate that people find you to be diseased or are you some wimp mother fucking cuckold who think that the comenters ae talking about YOU. They are WIMP. they are laughing and your wife and all her lovers are laughing at you while you support her and her lovers. She has more than one you know. First there's your father and all your uncles then there's all those guys that you work with. Then there's your neighbors and finally there is every man in town , especially the dirty filthy diseased bum that fuck her around the barrel that they have their fire in to keep warm while they fuck her and make you lick their dirty shitty assholes..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
You people are so fucking pathetic...

You get upset when we decide we don't like the fucking trash you're posting on this public board... the board that is about EROTICA and A LOVING WIFE. You fucking iliterate, losers! When you post trash that has NOTHING to do with erotica or a loing wife, then yes, the majority of the people of this forum are going to remind you that you are a sad, pathetic, sick, loser! Go start a website that is titled humiliations, pain, torture, low self-esteem.. then you can post trash for the sick minds, and we won't read them. If you want to pretend that you all think a story like this one is about a "loving wife", well, we all know, and you all know, that you're just a bunch of lying assholes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
trollers are losers

other than the lame trollers on this site whining about reading your story when they very well know what it's going to be...

I thought you story was very 'to the point'. That's not a bad thing, but it could use a bit more description... maybe he listens to the wife getting fucked, eh?

Keep it up and don't worry about the non-sensical losers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Another Pervert story!

Typical pervert story.

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Your first wife is very LUCKY.

ASSHOLE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Your first wife is very LUCKY.

ASSHOLE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
awesome!!

i need to discover how to introduce this into my marriage patmabuttocks@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
YOU SICK FUCK!

.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
We need more like this

great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great Story

If you like cuckolding stories, you'll love this one. If you don't, then why on earth are you reading a story titled cuckolded and loving it. Do you have a sick compulsion to read them. Are you a want to be, or are you just hateful and need to leave nasty comments to make up for your own lack of manhood, and most likely tiny little dick. Does it scare you that your wife might realize how pathetic you are and find some body else. Don't no, just curious what motivates the sick anti cuckolding posters.

AfoojaAfoojaover 12 years ago
Too far

Nice in places, but the humiliation in front of coworkers is going way too far. Makes me want to think that bitch needs a good hard spanking from her bull. That is, if trash like her could ever even get a bull.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

get rid of the bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Crap

Hard to believe how much crap you can fit into one story.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Fewer than 4 followers for each story shows how appreciated this piece of shit’s stories are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

my wife would have died the first night and i would have beaten her with a baseball bat

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

@26thnc…the author has 1185 followers you fucking moron, an that is exactly 1185 more than you have. Oh wait, should we count all of you other profile? You know, the ones that you use to agree with you pathetic comments every day? You sir are the biggest fuckwad on this site.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

if my wife did that i would wait for her to sleep then throw gas on her and set her ass on fire

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

my wife would never see the next morning

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous