All Comments on 'Cuckolded for Her Pleasure'

by Sputnik57

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
MsCarolMsCarolabout 3 years ago

What a wonderful delight to see a new story from one of my very favorites writers! The cruelty shown to Reed by Lydia and her dominant friends was exquisite, leaving me very excited at the thought of being able to witness such an event through your well crafted words. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Would like more of the curvy redhead with the sharp nails.

Sissyjackie2008Sissyjackie2008about 3 years ago

My humiliation and emasculation at the hands of my wife started as soon as she discovered my love of crossdressing. this story pushed all my buttons. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Thanks sputnik, the first and last few lines confirmed it's "up" to your usual standard. A very well deserved 1* for effort, unfortunately not results.

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

Nonsense. The divorce papers are served faster than the whore can think. I know that a lot of nonsense arises in the dreamland of horniness, but if there is no reference to reality, then a story is just laughable!

Paul4playPaul4playabout 3 years ago

Emotionally raw and erotic.

Very arousing!

Intense imagery...thank you...

EmirusEmirusalmost 3 years ago

Not one of your best

I’m finding writing this comment difficult because I’ve always enjoyed your stories and your writing style. But this one seems to have been written by two people and swings backwards and forwards between two styles. I feel you could have done with an editor or certainly have a beta reader look at it before submission. I found it difficult to read, not because of the story itself, but because of the way it’s been presented.

If it had been your first story I would have said good plot idea and timeline, lacking in delivery, keep writing and I’m sure you will improve.

I’m sorry but there’s no point in making a comment if it’s not an honest one. I hope you’ll read this comment as constructive because that’s the way it’s intended. I haven’t voted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Gosh, the drivel in this story and then some of your admirers comments are just cringe worthy.

nipplahnipplahover 2 years ago

LOVED IT!!

TAUGHT ME HEAPS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

His arse seems to tingle a lot.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

yeah the surprise can be both hot and rage inducing. I would never have gone along since it was all vanilla at home. I would have had issues with my wife being gone weekly

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSputnik57@Sputnik57
Hopelessly devoted to the inevitable succession of the superior sex, my eternal and darkest desires are driven by the need to be owned and controlled by womanhood. I hope that my fantasies, when transmitted to story, give pleasure to like-minded souls of either sex. Mail me...