All Comments on 'Cuckolding Couple Tradesman Sex'

by CuckoldingCouple

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
someoneothersomeoneother8 months ago

Terrible story. Just all the old cliches and standard motifs, and absolutely nothing creative or interesting.

Also the title may need explanation.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The very negative readers rating was inevitable.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

If only there was a Fetish category where a fetish story like this would be better appreciated. Oh, wait, there is! If only this writer was smart enough to find the Fetish category for their fetish story...

robertjohnrobertjohn8 months ago

I enjoyed your story. It seems like she is going to be obliged to see more of Michael ( and his friends !). A follow up story would be good.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Endless tons of fetish and cuck tales getting the regular low rating. But at least 1% is not.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Fun little take. The repairman fantasy is a classic and this was a fine telling of it.

ronibarretronibarret8 months ago

You need to let me edit your story here. Still, a great premise. Will check out more of your works.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Fabulous. I can only surmise that her younger Norwegian lover swept her off her feet, especially in a very ritzy hotel in Chicago, like Marcus did while I was enjoying a week-long music conference. Compersion helped me to feel that she deserved all the passionate loving and wonderful intellectual moments and operas in Berlin that she enjoyed before her lover died. Keep up your wonderful stories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCuckoldingCouple@CuckoldingCouple
Hi, I'm Alan and my wife's name is Angela, we have been married 25 years. I am 57 and Angela is 46, we are a professional couple and have no children by choice. We have had a cuckold lifestyle for just over three years and my wife has a few regular lovers for sex. Also she occ...